How much crypto do I need to start trading? - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How much crypto do I need to start trading?

YouTube need a good amount of money in order to be able to profit and reserve for yourself a good percentage of it. You need about 500 dollars in order to start in Janir with our story all a month or daily trading on an easy matter, but it needs effort

Before you start trading you should first do what you are learning about trading and I would advise you to start with the minimum investment that you can easily afford. It’s not that you invest all the money and lose but you have nothing to invest again.

there is no particular amount of money you need to take a start in trading you can even take a start from 10 to $20 and grow them gradually or even you can check with few investments and increase the investment if you find it profitable

On 12/21/2019 at 8:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

If you want to start the trading you have more then 500$. And you have more experience and knowledge about crypto currency then you take a good profit otherwise without knowledge and experience you loss your all money. 

You can start with very low, but the more the risk you take it will be more difficult to make good money. Since you say trading, I would recommend investing instead. Buy at a low price and wait for your investment to grow and give you really good profits, before you consider selling just some of them.

You need to have minimum 0.0001 btc to trade and it is the minimal amount of btc that could be traded. The more you invest more will be the profit and If isn't managed well then more will be the loss so be careful And First learn about trading and then start it.

For me as you just learning to be a good trader then you just should trade the amount you afford to lose, 0.003 or 0.005 btc is kind a enough for trading but it still depend to you if you just want to try first then try more lower amount. You should not to be afraid in taking a risk.

• +2 1

Crypto market analysis, strategy development and trading systems for trading. The best feature. Try it now, If you want to trade for a living, it all depends on what your monthly expenses will be. You need that information to calculate the amount you need to earn through trading. For some traders 1 BTC, for me this is 0.50 BTC.

You can do trading in small amount of btc. If you are new then it is good to invest small amount. Not invest a larger amount of Crypto. You must learn about trading and then you can earn large amount of money from trading. But experience must require. 

On 12/21/2019 at 4:46 AM, kimberly24 said:

I want to know from those people whose trading already the minimum amount of btc/ltc and etc. which i can start to trade.

I'm not too sure about this, but it seems it depend on the kind of trading you want to engages on. But I think the minimum is $10 and anove.

Its my opinion i think these days there are many platforms avaliable where you can trade as low as you have money like you can start your trade with 10dollars and 0.0001 btc etc.

For me as you simply figuring out how to be a decent dealer then you just should exchange the sum you bear to lose, 0.003 or 0.005 btc is benevolent an enough for exchanging yet it actually depend to you in the event that you simply need to attempt first, attempt more lower sum. You ought not to be apprehensive in facing a challenge.

There is no minimum amount for trading, but you will not be able to make good profits if your capital is small, so I advise you to try to learn technical analysis well and then deposit an amount that you can bear to lose in order to start your trading journey

• +4 1

I think 50-100$ is enough for a newbie to start trading. I will recommend you to choose ltc and eth for trading. Both coins are easy for trading for a newbie. But don't take a huge amount of capital at starting. It contains high risk. 

In my opinion there is no limit.you can start trading with how much money you want but more money will give you more profit but its also have more risk cause when you make wrong decision you will lose more money.

In my opinion, before the money, you should think about the best strategy for trading, and then with a few cryptocurrencies, you can start trading.

You can easily earn much and more profitable running through this site in the form of the reading because if you are some money on it so you can easily invest in it and crypto also plays an important role in the form to become a good trater in the whole market.

the more you invest the more you will gain I think to start crypto trading invest like 100$ dollar it will be enough after that if you gained knowledge about it then invest more

I am not going to tell you to invest if you have problems with your economics in your house. If you are not having a stable job then your invest in Bitcoin for the time we are today is a big risk and you do not want to lose more money in the case you are already in economic troubles. But you can make Bitcoin and crypto by using the many platforms there are and while you learn more, then you earn more. If you want to trade you can do that with very low even $50.

Look mate its totally depends on you. If you want to trade there is no limit. But I wana say that dont put all your money in one place. You need to have much knowledge about trading. You need to research lot. You need to know the market conditions. Take advice from experts. 

It is important,before start to trade you must have knowledge in crypto and know how the market works. I think you can start trading with how much money you want but more money will give you more profit.Coin trading is not hard but need time for understanding.

• +1 1

I do not know much about trading but I guess it is possible to start with 150$ ti earn good profit and it depends on what you eant to acheive and what are your goals like if you like trading or not.

You can start trading with any number, but the more money you put in your orders, the more money you make. Furthermore, if you are a novice, it is advisable to begin trading with small amounts in order to gain experience.

• +1 1

there is no limit.you can start trading with how much money you want but more money will give you more profit but its also have more risk cause when you make wrong decision you will lose more money. 

• +5 1

Trading with crypto is very easy but you must have a background knowledge about it before starting to trade in the digital market and in issue of what amount of coins did you need to start trading I will advice you to start with a little amount and wait for the progress of your trading.