The total number of bitcoin addresses - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Igor1111

The total number of bitcoin addresses

On 5/22/2020 at 11:19 AM, Mohamad ibrahem said:

Yes, of course, the number of cryptocurrency users increases, which increases the demand for Bitcoin wallet.  But the main problem is that there are many people who own more than one wallet

@Mohamad ibrahem obviously mate if demand of Crypto currency I'm increased ( specially bitcoin ) then users going to be create new wallets .

as a result total bitcoin Wallets value increased day by day . sometime their is Alot of user who forget there private key as a result they lost their wallet permanently .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I don't know if this is very important for many reasons but we certainly believe there are many more users every year. We have three good years with ups and downs but we are close to massive acceptance.

• +3 1

I understand that this number is important but since a bitcoin address is not deleted but is always in the blockchain then the number of addresses will always be rising aren't they? So perhaps what matters most is to find the rate they are rising. Or to find the active addresses that have bitcoin in them.

• +2 1

This is a good news for crypto community because it will urge nations to do legislation for crypto. The huge amount of BTC owners also ensure more trade and more profit to investors

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I think each coin must have a unique  address or each person has his address or the addresses are unlimited  you  can make as many wallets  as you want.

• Useful or interesting 1

The bitcoin used addresses with an unspend amount are the most important but I don't remember right now how many they are . These addresses are in all time high and this means that Bitcoin is growing becoming more adopted and more spread into many wallets and probably more hands.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 3:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

The total number of bitcoin addresses with a non-zero remainder has reached a historic maximum.  Now there are 28.39 million of them. An increase in the number of bitcoin addresses with a balance of more than 0 BTC indicates an increase in the bitcoin audience and the popularity of the main cryptocurrency.

I don't understand what you are saying, you mean there is a limit to the number of bitcoin addresses to be generated??!!!. that sounds scary to me??!!

This number is amazing and it is growning for many years, only time it dropped I think it was for a while after the 2017 bull run. It is meaning that all the world wants Bitcoin and we are now the population of a big country. I could easily say that it can be 10 million people holding as some will have two or three wallets with non zero balance.

Wallets are rising and we can see that everything that has to do with Bitcoin is starteing to enjoy big interest. I don't know where it will end but it will be bigger than today. Maybe we can see a good price movement above previous ATH that will send Bitcoin flying to the next adoption phase.

The number of addreses holding bitcoin is rising and is more than 30 million today and it will keep rising as long as adoption is happening, but we don't know how many people exactly own bitcoin or if these 30 million addresses represent 1 million people or maybe even less. But I think that a good estimate would be around 10 million active bitcoin owners.

• +2 1

On 12/20/2019 at 10:52 PM, tienda said:

I think in any websites exchange or with other wallets there are not the limit about wallet address, so people can generate many several wallets addresses without limit. So we can count the total number of Bitcoin address.

Yes that's the reason that now the allotted amount of bitcoins addresses is about to reaches to the limit but if we try to control then one time its happens after some time so we need to take next to start creating a disposable addresses or increasing the letters and numbers thats are the possibilities at my sight .

Yea, and I think that the number of addresses will go up in the next months, because PayPal has adopted bitcoin so it has a high chance that it will create more addresses.

There are no exact addresses, the number of bitcoin addresses that exist are infinite since many new people join and many people not only have one address, they have several bitcoin addresses for greater security and for those who forget the password they create new addresses for  what there are infinite bitcoin addresses.

• +1 1

I don't think an exact figure exists, but what you do know is that there are many Bitcoin addresses and they increase considerably every day since there are people who not only use one address but several and this increases the number of addresses a lot.

Does this mean that there are no more new Bitcoin addresses? So how will new people entering the Bitcoin world and buying quantities of Bitcoin get their Bitcoin address, if you do not have your own Bitcoin address you will not be able to buy Bitcoin.
I am not an expert in such matters but I believe that Bitcoin addresses can be generated by a certain algorithm with an almost infinite number, this number (28.39) million is actually very small and I am not sure if it is accurate.

Yes there is no doubt. There are many more bitcoin address in the world. Someone says that they are 28 million address. But now many more address create. So i think crypto lovers are more here now this time 

• +2 1

It is not a surprise thing to me because bitcoin been the top leading coin has the highest attention and appreciation from the masses across the globe. Definitely hundred thousands of wallet addresses most be generated to satisfy the massive population making transactions and in turns it's an indication for rapid growth of BTC and entire cryptocurrency industry

Thank you very much for such pleasant information at least for me that I am a great lover of the world of Cryptocurrencies since it is a fact that I had and my eagerness to learn this kind of information comes in handy since it clarifies the number that there is bitcoin addresses
Good luck and great winnings and a big hello to the entire community

Bitcoin addresses can be created but not utilized. Many of people create a bitcoin address then leave it because of transaction fee. Because fiat transaction is way more cheap as compared to crypto. Some addresses also have their passwords lost.

• +4 1

On 12/20/2019 at 8:50 AM, Igor1111 said:

El número total de direcciones de bitcoin con un resto distinto de cero ha alcanzado un máximo histórico. Ahora hay 28,39 millones de ellos. Un aumento en la cantidad de direcciones de bitcoins con un saldo de más de 0 BTC indica un aumento en la audiencia de bitcoins y la popularidad de la principal criptomoneda.

and it will continue to increase, every day BTC continues to increase its popularity and not only because of btc but also because of other cryptocurrencies that make big events and call a new public and these begin to generate their BTC wallets since it is the number one currency until the moment.

• +2 1

That's a great information. I always thought what if all the addresses were generated. After that what will happen. I also wonder if we can get a statistic about the generated addresses till now. I think if one day all the addresses are generated then the address characters may gets extended.

Guys it's very happy to hear Bitcoin address is increasing day by day and cryptocurrencies value is also going high. The Bitcoin blockchain is a vast and complex forming a network over 460 million address but from this statically only 37% of these are economically relevant and left 86% of them belong to a named service . The least remaining are largely used to facilitate payments

Hello friend, I surmise an ever increasing number of individuals are getting inspired by Bitcoin, which is quite acceptable as this implies more interest and gracefully isn't changing which should drive costs up..

On 12/20/2019 at 2:50 PM, Igor1111 said:

The total number of bitcoin addresses with a non-zero remainder has reached a historic maximum.  Now there are 28.39 million of them. An increase in the number of bitcoin addresses with a balance of more than 0 BTC indicates an increase in the bitcoin audience and the popularity of the main cryptocurrency.

I think that this is the reason for the huge increase that has been occurring continuously since last year. The matter is due to the increase in the number of users of digital currencies, which is good for the future