Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

Whenever little fragment charge of coins verve down colonize plus advertising coins and cost birth decreasing added and more. I ruminate that time we must hang on our coins while other colonize sell. for the reason that in coming they approve of all over again and that time assess will go up and i will sell

• +1 1

Holding cryptocurrencies are the best way to catch market value. Selling at a low price, is just a waste of time. Like i always say, patience is the key to succeed in the world of crypto.

I and some other people who are holding cryptocurrencies they know that there are good advantages of holding cryptocurrencies the fact is that the world is globalised due to internet so we can do the trading with each other and we can transfer cryptocurrencies easily anytime and anywhere and it is also beneficial for online trading on different websites I think that is why most of the people are holding crypto currencies

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 9:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

It only new bei that hurry to sell their coin I hold no matter how long ...2years, 3 years... I will still hold, beside there are other way to trade even if the price of a coin is bearish.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:17 AM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

They may just hold them in strange places the hackers or other bad people try to hack alot of wallet but i don't see risk all the times.. 

I usually keep my cryptocurrencies because their value gradually increases to the point where I can sell them and make a profit. But you can only invest your savings in stable currencies that you know are not going to mean a loss of your money.

• +1 1

The opportunity will be enormously decent for cryptocurrencies. it will add to dramatically, we are property riches to be skilled to earn from it the premier profit

I choose to keep it because I analyzed it well and bought it in the long run and I know that if it goes down for a certain period it will rise again in the future so that I choose to keep it

• +1 1

Because I believe that many coins will still show themselves and now their price on the market is very low due to the fact that many investors are afraid to buy them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Shohag Rana12 said:

think the future will be great for cryptocurrencies. The demand for crypto has increased recently because the crypto market will witness profitable hikes. We should not miss this opportunity.

i also think in future crypto will be much popular and that why i am holding some btc to my wallet to make a good profit from it.

• +1 1

For now I am not holding crypto currency like other people do because they have expected that they will instantly get million like what happen in bitcoin, and for me it is impossible.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I hold my cryptocurrency for long because I wanted to invest and earn from it. I am waiting for the right time, or I'm waiting for the market price of crypto to rise again to able to convert it, after that, I will invest it to earn more.

• +1 1

Hello friend I am agree with you at this point and I am keeping my currency for long time waiting for the right time. Because the price of bitcoin is currently very good.

I'm holding some of my coins because I want to witness how it'll rise when we evver reach those bull run. But mostly, I spent most of it because it'll help me in some of my finances too.

It is the reason that most of people holding crypto currencies and the reason behind it is that in near future the demand of crypto currency increase and it touches the hikes of success.It is the best platform of earning and get rich soon.

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 2:17 PM, Delgboke said:

Cryptocurrency is our digital currency. Now it's price too low. After crypto regulation I think it's price will rise up. For profit I hold cryptocurrency on my wallet.

• +1 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

5 hours ago, Asraful islam said:

Clearly we are holding coins since we needed to acquire benefit from it, we are simply sitting tight at an ascent of cost with the goal that we can win a few benefits from it when we sells it.

We need to earn we have to hold and if we need to trade also we have to hold.

I think the future of cryptocurrency will be better so now I keep cryptocurrency. Demand for cryptocurrency is increasing every day.

I hold some of coins to gain a profit if the price goes up and I prepared it for my future because I believed that if I have a lot of coins my future someday become wonderful. We all know that cryptocurrency has a bright future especially bitcoin and it's price is increasing day by day. 

• +1 1

I am holding some of the top coins like ethereum, neo, eos, xrp, bitcoin cash. I hve high expection from these coins and yes

s many people are selling beause of volatile prices

On 12/20/2019 at 1:26 PM, hmind said:

The risk of holding crypto is very high especially about the word volatility. But usually from a large risk the benefits will also be very large so I think it's appropriate.

YES ,if we get the high risk to holding cryptocurrency the benefits will also large for getting higher benefits we have to take this risk...................... 

• Useful or interesting 1

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

I think the future will be incredible for digital forms of money. The interest for crypto has expanded as of late in light of the fact that the crypto market will observer gainful climbs. We ought not pass up on this chance.

• +1 1