Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

The price decrease as the supply increase means if many people sell , that means after few time noone will be selling, if people are interested the coins value will be increases for sure that's why people are holding but I'm not

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/20/2019 at 1:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

I am holding  crypto currencies so that I want to get akot of profits. So in this way my financial health might approve.

Well i am holding crypto-currency to make profit out of it. But through the time i was doing it i realized it was more than just holding coins, it's a passion.

16 minutes ago, Frozen said:

Because cryptocurrency  is on the rise and in the near future the value of bitcoin will increase and holding on the crytocurrency will be very benefiting 

For people who hold crypto before the beneficial increase. But people who are just holding it are certainly not so profitable. But I am sure that not only will I improve now, but in the future it will continue to increase.

• +1 2

i never complain in bearish market,i do hold my coins for two reasons. first,i hold because i do trust this coin for future increase, second,its because i am at loss,and i dont want to sell it just because of panic.

Because I don't know2 how to trade that much otherwise I will not hold them at all..  Best wishes...

35 minutes ago, Towhid said:

Hi friend i want to hold crypto to make good profit in future life.We know that crypto is good option earn extra in future.So i want to hold.

Just hold the best coin with the best future for looking if the coin has good ranking levels, and also look about its daily trading volume in the market

I hold cryptocurrencies for the long run. I'm not expecting immediate returns. I am trying to study the fundamentals behind most of them and to understand the usecases and importance they might have in the future. For me it is not about now but I try to look at least for the next three to five years ahead. Trying to figure out the threads, opportunities and also the strengths and weaknesses of each coin I am invested in. When something does not look that it is moving in the correct direction I try to limit my exposure.

On 12/20/2019 at 4:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

Bearish market is the season or an state where a lot of holders of a certain coin (this is applicable on all of the crypto assets), are selling almost all of their coins. This will increase the supply, and the demands are continuously going down, until no one wanted to buy for it, making the price of a certain coin so low, sometimes considered as dead, But there are coins that are just stocked on a certain price like 20,000 satoshis each, compared to those dead coins that has a value of 1 satoshi each.

• +2 1

nMvFbuZ.png

I believe , probably the coins might gain something in the near future and thats why am holding my coins but this stands to be corrected  , I could hold coins and later find that am losing the whole investment so there is no clear message as to why am holding them 

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 3:20 PM, Loly said:

I think the future will be great for cryptocurrencies. The demand for crypto has increased recently because the crypto market will witness profitable hikes. We should not miss this opportunity.

Be patient and keep up with developments are good things you can do at the moment, as I do now listening to the information

Crypto is the best platform for earn money. Many ways to profit crypto. Such as crypto trading,holding crypto, etc. When crypto price low you can buy and when crypto price high you can sell crypto. 

I want to increase the number of coins I am having. My plans are to hodl some well established cryptocurrency like xrp, ethereum, Ternio, monero, yo, Bitcoin, dgb. I will also be making more research on other viable coins.

Crypto currencies are only available as data and not physical objects; You cannot hold Bitcoin or store Ethereum in your safe. Now, if you are a cryptocurrency fan who really wants to hold this asset class, your choices are limited. The chip allows you to do something and hold that value, but you have to exchange it to get real cash.

• +1 1

I am holding because I believe the price will increase, no idea if it's just an empty wish or not, but I will keep holding as long as it's not below my buy price. A few of coins that I was holding already gave me a good result. 

• +1 1

I hold onto my coins because i believe they are undervalued. Im optimistic that in time this coins will rise up to their correct value. Im buying as much as i can in the event that im right on the money.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Some of people are waiting for prices to get high like me 

and some of them are just waiting it to get stable like you i guess

so everyone has his reason to hold

Not all coin is good for hold , so I do a search befor hold any coin . I hold the most popular coin like bitcoin and ethereum to make me rich in the near future. 

2 hours ago, Alaminkpr said:

The risk of holding crypto is very high especially about the word volatility. But usually from a large risk the profits will also be very large so I think it's appropriate.This is caused by limited supply, holding, staking and burning to the coins. But the growth of the market to get to that point requires liquidity and volume.

all of the named elements that you listed have a place to be, but if we hold a bitcoin and silver coin, we worry there is no reason, as these are top coins with market status.

• +1 1

Not all coins are be good for Hodl, if you want to do a good pick need learn about the coins in the white paper and how they are made for the use and distribution, check any diferent point and pick the best for you own benefit.

I am holding cryptocurrency as bitcoin will see a $10000 plus mark by end of 2020 and it will give us good amount of profit returns as well.

7 hours ago, Emran01 said:

I'm excited to earn something with them, maybe they'll take me to a better level in the future, maybe holding my currency hoping that I can do something good in the future.  

Yes that are some readers why we hold, we hold for a very important issue to have profit either.

Long term is more profitable. There are people who don't hold too

So that's not really a problem.