Why are you holding cryptocurrency? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why are you holding cryptocurrency?

Holding cryptocurrencies is a great way to earn more profit. When price is low buy some coins and hold them until the price increases. It is one of the most safest way of get good profit.

The sad truth about holding cryptocurrency is that there are a lot of very real risks. The largest of them is that you could lose your money…ALL of it! Investment advisors will tell you never invest more than you can afford to lose, and that explicit warning tends to be communicated more strongly, the higher risk the investment vehicle. 

• +2 1

well i hodl only top 8 coins even if it is the bearish market it is sure that the price of it will rise in coming days so i just keep holding during bearish market

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, bunulama930 said:

Well I believe in cryptocurrency because I believe cryptocurrency would be the best and give me a good returns that I invested in it because if I hold a good Crypto  coin than I have to believe on those projects so than only they will pay off

It is better to invest in coins that have existed for so long without depending on any project. Take bitcoin as an example. It only serves as a currency but it is 11 years old without any failure. Most projects are centralized and this is why they usually fail without enough support. It is suggested to choose the oldest coins in the market for holding because they usually have more predictable and calmer behavior than the other coins in the market.

• +2 1

In my view, the main reason for the decline in crypto prices is the distance of market makers, who want the price to decrease to invest from the lowest price, so that their profits will be multiplied by twice.

• +1 1

I don’t know, personally I don’t usually hold coins, everything is exchanged constantly with me. I trade a lot and often. I think that people hold their coins because they think that they will rise in value. Most likely it is

4 hours ago, Naca2 said:

If I hold a coin and sell it I will lose, I prefer holding a coin because I have to get the best price and I will continue to wait until the market goes up.

Holding a coin is the best way to earn in cryptocurrency, we just believe that the price will appreciate anytime

May be i am wrong but I think the future will be extraordinary for cryptographic forms of money. The interest for crypto has expanded as of late on the grounds that the crypto market will observer beneficial climbs. We ought not pass up on this chance. This is my idea 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Best holing places for crytocurrency is any trusted exchanger in which you can easily exchange and every time exchange to different types of coins or money 

I personally never personally keep money in my wallet, because I am constantly involved in trading. I think that people keep their coins and cryptocurrencies in the hope that their price will rise and they will sell them more expensive and earn a lot of money on this. In fact, they are right. Less coins in circulation and in prada have a good effect on the rate

• +1 1

On 12/20/2019 at 2:17 PM, Delgboke said:

I discovered that some people actually complaining about the crypto bearish market and I know that the reason why the bearish market is because many people are selling their coins, so why do you choose to hold your coins? 

I'm holding cryptocurrency.because, crypto future is very bright.i think few month later crypto coin price will more up.that's why sometimes try to earn profits from cryptocurrency.    

• +1 1

Yes, This is because of the panic in the market. As the crypto market is in Good to buy condition. I have bought multiplr coins and will be holding for long.

I usually binance cryptocurrency. Because binance is a very good quality site where any Amount cryptocurrency can be kept securely. Withdraw when happy. Again their customer service is much better

7 hours ago, Adnan11 said:

I believe in crypto and I know that crypto can pay off well in the future so I hold, collect and hold crypto because crypto has huge potential to change our lives.

The only how i want crypto to change my life, is when i will be able to pay bills and everything with crypto.

To earn more money is the direct answer of this question. I buy those in low prices and i am holding till then the price of crypto coin will rise high. Then I will sell them. It will make me rich soon.       

36 minutes ago, Mohamed rr said:

I've witnessed moments when anyone invested without knowing the basics of the crypto at all and then left it in a hurry and out when the market suddenly collapsed. I will continue to believe in the projects I have invested in and will go on investing small sums

It's better to start with a little and slowly but get a definite benefit. knowledge is as the crypto world goes on to be more balanced.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:20 PM, Loly said:

I think the future will be great for cryptocurrencies. The demand for crypto has increased recently because the crypto market will witness profitable hikes. We should not miss this opportunity.

Yeah mate everyone try to hold their crypto coin for make profits.but, sometimes holding is not good.because, sometime price drop then lose huge coin. 

I even have some cash and tokens of cryptocurrency and i am holdimg them.Beacuse i onow their charge will incease loads in destiny.So before sellimg them i notion loads and reached at this selection that promoting them before time is'nt profitable.That is why i'm maintaining my crypto foreign money

• +1 1

First of all if it comes to me I’m not holding any kind of get the currency right now but I may do in future. The reasons to hold the crypto currencies now or like expecting a lot of profit in future as crypto currency is growing much faster in the market and the another reason as it is going to be in the higher position in future so everyone wills to hold crypto currency now itself as it is applicable

• +1 1

I believe that the future of Cryptocurrency is bright .As people are getting interested in cryptocurrency they are also investing in these digital currencies so there is a chance that the price of cryptocurrencies will ho high...and this is my reason

• +1 1

I won't leave this forum, because it offers to us aggod way to get money and helps us to find prticular jop, i think in future, the cryptotalk will be better than nowadayes

Because when I buy a cryptocurrency, I leave it until its price rises, I think it 's stupid to buy a cryptocurrency and then sell it at a loss.

I know cryptocurrency is the best currency some years.It works greatly.Now it is very popular day by day. So for the betterment i hold cryptocurrency.

Because in future all crypto currency are price go up so this time the s good for holding crypto currency,if you have no crypto than you buy and hold,and in future take big profit.

It was simply it is my tactics on how I will earn in the future. Basically I hold my Bitcoin because I expect that the value of Bitcoin will rise in the future. Holding crypto is also a decision making on a critical situation like dumping.

• +1 1