My first ever paid bitcoin in my Crypto wallet. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

My first ever paid bitcoin in my Crypto wallet.

Two days ago, I was clueless about this forum and I want to share my joy seeing BTC in my yobit wallet. It inspire me a lot to be more active and at the same time my learning increase through topics and shared knowledge with interesting people here in this forum. Thank you! And to the newbies, never stop learning and believing that something good will happen. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, hmind said:

Conggrats for your first payment in crypto, and hopely you.will get more sucses in this crypto world. Don't get rush, just patient and always learning thas is a good solutions in this.crypto world.

Thank you, I was amazed when I first saw btc in my wallet! What a good feeling. 

3 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Two days ago, I was clueless about this forum and I want to share my joy seeing BTC in my yobit wallet. It inspire me a lot to be more active and at the same time my learning increase through topics and shared knowledge with interesting people here in this forum. Thank you! And to the newbies, never stop learning and believing that something good will happen.

Congratulations mate! Cause when at the first time j knew about this forum page and when the first time I got paid I also felt like this. and now I contribute daily in this forum page. Some days I miss for my other work. But eventually I love contributing in this forum page! 

Just now, MohammadMohsin said:

Congratulations mate! Cause when at the first time j knew about this forum page and when the first time I got paid I also felt like this. and now I contribute daily in this forum page. Some days I miss for my other work. But eventually I love contributing in this forum page! 

Thank you mate! Same here, I would love to contribute in this forum everyday.

1 hour ago, hmind said:

Conggrats for your first payment in crypto, and hopely you.will get more sucses in this crypto world. Don't get rush, just patient and always learning thas is a good solutions in this.crypto world.

Thank you very much for the remarks, I am very happy to see bitcoin in my wallet as the first payment and in the future hopefully get even more benefits.

Congratulations friend I have only joined this platform for a few days I have received two payment From this platform Apart from this, I am getting a lot to learn here. Which is increasing my knowledge of  crypto trading I try to trade on yobit with what I earn from here 

I'm a newbie here. I'll promise to stay active. Thanks to this forum and yobit exchange. I'll probably learn a lot because of this forum. Congratulations everyone 

I have get paid my crypto wallet is three lakh Santoshi in my wallet that was my first payment ever it is good feeling to get paid in crypto currency and you save as much you can best journey in this

Congratulations, for your success. You successfully  get your payment. Thus work hard so that you can earn a lot in future.

Congratulations I hope you earn more here.I can wait  to earn to just Like you and  the  people here  are  really Nice that it motivate me to learn more about  crypto.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

8 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Congratulations that you received your first ever payment. It is very good to hear that. This platform is very good and you can learn anything from here. This will be very helpful to get to know about the right things. I hope you will gain success in this field. Do your best and make it yours. 

4 hours ago, MaeHeart said:

I'm a newbie here. I'll promise to stay active. Thanks to this forum and yobit exchange. I'll probably learn a lot because of this forum. Congratulations everyone 

I am glad to hear that there will be many more members and many people will come and trust this forum and even promise to be active in order to get big profits on YouTube.

We wish you success and benefit.

15 hours ago, MaeHeart said:

I personally suggest to stick and keep on learning in this forum because this is where you will earn as well.

It's great to hear that. I look forward to sharing in your experience too. I have come to fall in love with the simplicity and the richness of this platform as it concerns crypto, you can find almost anything and very uncomplicated ways too.

This is a wonderful thing, I am happy for you and I hope that you will continue to learn and use the money that you collected here in trading and try to get an additional income, good luck.

4 hours ago, Aliyu Suleiman said:

AM really happy for you 

Ann new here two but haven’t received anything yet but seriously I can’t wait to start getting payment 

You will receive directly once you've accumulated useful 100 forum post my friend, so don't worry. It will come to your yobit account.

13 hours ago, Suzan987 said:

Now you will paid for per 30 posts perday.i was excited about this and i'm now also try to do best for cryptotalk forum.this forum is really give us big opportunity.   

It is really great knowing such useful forum that really pays. Good luck to all of us!

If you get your first payment then I'm really happy for you, this forum is good and really worth our time, just having some experience will be good to continue earning 

1 hour ago, Yawar said:

Good for you mate. Enjoy your time here as much as you wish. This community needs much more positivity and hardworking peoples who are dedicated to there work. Am looking forward to work with you.

Thanks mate! What I love most in this forum is that there's a lot of positive people who wants to share their knowledge about crypto and willing to learn as well. I'm glad to dedicate my time here at Cryototalk.

It is so glad to hear that you got your first payment from cryptotalk and if u do not mind could u please tell us after how many days u got your payment in your wallet.

Just few hours ago i got payment from this forum. My happiness was beyond my expectations. This is a great platform to put on your knowledge. You can have suggestions from experienced people. I just wanna say thank you.

On 12/20/2019 at 7:56 AM, kimberly24 said:

1 hour ago, awaiskhan said:

It is so glad to hear that you got your first payment from cryptotalk and if u do not mind could u please tell us after how many days u got your payment in your wallet.

Hi mate, I got the payment when I reached over a 100 post. That will show in yobit and you can withdraw it straight. I got paid on my second day in cryptotalk because I had reached the limit on the first day. I didn't even notice that I posted over 100 post already. I love this forum. So good luck to you mate and you can do it too.

8 hours ago, kimberly24 said:

Hi mate, I got the payment when I reached over a 100 post. That will show in yobit and you can withdraw it straight. I got paid on my second day in cryptotalk because I had reached the limit on the first day. I didn't even notice that I posted over 100 post already. I love this forum. So good luck to you mate and you can do it too.

I am also so glad that you are getting paid from cryptotalk on your post, and i am also trying my best to do post with valuable content so let see for it.

• +1 1