6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

Thank you for explaining the symbols of cryptocurrencies because many of us still confuse their use on trading platforms
By the way, I have never heard of that new currency before

Thanks for this information my friend. The most striking of these are cardano and ripple. As Ripple won the court, a huge increase in value is expected, and as you said, it is a coin that can have a good future. I do not have eternal information about Cardano, thanks to you, I will now do more detailed research.

Thanks for pointing me to six popular and best coins. In order to invest and make a profit, we need to know all the cryptocurrencies and be active at all times and keep abreast of the rates of each currency so that we can see a good opportunity and make a profit from trading.

My friend, I think that the btc currency and the ETH currency have a very excellent future because the demand for them is great in terms of huge companies around the world and the big traders are very popular when they deal with them, so I advise you to deal with these currencies and learn how to trade in order to reap profits from them.

• +4 1

I agree with your publication, we must also include bitcoin to that list since this is the most important currency, and it is the one that has the most value and acceptance in the market, and its value is always rising.

All the coins That you mentioned are really important for long term investment as these coins have good potential to rise in future and has good support as well. ETH , LTC are the best for long term investments.

hello friend I want to tell you that you should include BTC in your account because the value of beauty sleep is increased every day at this time in the world this is the second highest value of between so we should working on BTc see also

yes, you are right, there have good future which you mention. In your mention coin i think ADA,LTC and ETH coin will have great value in future. those currencys price grown up day by day.

I've heard a lot about ethereum too. It stands just below bitcoin in ranking and worth. Too good to invest and trade in this currency. All other that you mentioned are pretty great too. Thanks for sharing this with us. 

Due to rising value and demand, I think BTC is always at the top position. After that it will prioritize LTC then Ethereum and after that XRP. These coins have a better future in market due to their vast benefits.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

New, unique, useful and creative information I know it for the first time, it gives us a view for currencies we never know, so thanks for this information.

Hello, I'll give you a glimpse of all these coins, hopefully with some we can make a great investment. The first three markets you mentioned have been around for a long time, they are one of the best options from my point of view, you should study these carefully. There’s still a lot to see as Cardano-ADA, let’s be patient and take a look for the big surprise!

Thank you so much for this contribution.

Yes it good it have value and bright future. So bitvoin is high price coin and then ethereum.  So litcoin have most use ,because people like to change bitcoin into litcoin and with this they can reduce the charges price. Ethereum is usefull for investment and we can make investment and can earn money from ethereum XRP is best option which is beneficial for user. But we can take advantage when we have proper knowledge about that coin . So getting knowledge help ys to earn money.

There are many new and old currencies that could have a very good and prosperous future compared to their situation today.
There are many currency sites in which they provide expectations about currency rates, especially the new ones, but most of them are vulnerable to collapse and lack of development, so we have to remain cautious.

• +3 1

I think we have a nice future
I do not have enough information about currencies, in the future I will have more details

Thanks for providing information on the six best popular cryptocurrency coins of the future. Anyone can make a profit by investing in these coins

Ethirium and LTC have a good future. Their price increasing every day .We can invest here and get a huge profit from these coin .So try your luck and invest in these coins .Your future will be bright .

According to my humble opinion, I would place in the first place to store relatively inexpensive currencies such as TRX, DGB, Doge and XRP, and then move towards strong currencies and have a strong presence such as BTC, LTC, DASH, ETH, ZEC.

Thank you, my friend, I expect that his work as Bitcoin is the best work in the world, and he comes in second place Etherium and the third Cardano, and there is a lot of work born every day and we hear about it, and from it who ascends to the top of it who remains without real value

• +4 1

They are indeed currencies with good market value, and investing in them is profitable and pays off in the long run, and I want to say that Bitcoin is also one of the most important currencies that has a good future.

My dear friend, welcome, I am new here and this is new information. Thank you. I think encrypted currencies will be the best to trade in in the future and I will do more research on this topic

• +2 1

very nice choice my friend,  but I see a good future of bitcoin too. And the rest are also good and valuable in the market. But I got use to litecoin and ETH because they are very profitable and very easy to trade. 

• +1 2

I invest my money in Ethereum and Litecoin because these two currencies, in addition to XRP, are the 3 best currencies to invest in the future.  We have to properly invest our money.

• +2 1

Without the need for a doubt, they remain cryptocurrencies that I actually work with today; I believe that they have significant growth potential, and that we can gain a good capital through keeping some in our pocket at all times, so that we can benefit.

• +2 1

I agree with you that these cryptocurrencies are more useful than others, as they are all old currencies and their price rose well compared to other currencies, but we cannot know when their price will decrease or rise

• +3 1