6 coins that have a good future in the market - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
emirojose4311

6 coins that have a good future in the market

This is a very great and nice concience, although I'm still new to the cryptocurrency world, but for my own little experience and knowledge of the cryptocurrency, I think that the most influential digital currencies see the btc, the eth, and the ltc, so this is just based on my experience with the cryptocurrency market.

• +2 1

thanks dear for sharing this information but dear i also want to add one more coin in your description which has a bright future and this is bitcoin because now a days bitcoin is the most popular currency all around the world due to its high prices which rise more in the future and second mot popular is etherum and then other currency gain popularity 

In my view, the best digital currencies to invest in the future will be

1.BTC(bitcoin)

2.ripple(XRP)

3.Dash

4.litecoin

5.ethereum(ETH)

6.IOTA 

The world of cryptocurrencies needs a lot of knowledge and experience.  Cryptocurrency prices cannot be predicted because they are linked to many rules and conditions.  Of course, Ethereum will have a wonderful future.  Experts advise investing in Ethereum because its price will be very close to Bitcoin.

In my opinion litcoin is bestest coin and it has very good and bright future. But all these coins that you tell us are also very good and secure. We can use them without any fear because these are all stable.

I see a bright future and great popularity for Bitcoin and Ethereum, and it will have great potential in a good luck market.

• +3 1

Without a doubt, they are currencies that I personally work with today, I consider that they have great potential in the market and we can obtain a good capital by holding some in our wallet so that at any time it tends to rise and we capitalize..

18 hours ago, Alaaov said:

The first three you mention have been on the market for a long time, they are one of the best options from my perspective, you should study them carefully. As for Cardano-ADA there is still much to see, let's be patient and watch out for big surprises

Friend, I join the search for knowledge, I am starting in this world of Cryptocurrencies and I see that the topic of currencies is wide. You need to sit down to study in detail and evaluate with current and real indices on the competitiveness of the market and its profitability and then I will give my experience and recommendation.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your words are correct, and they are currencies that we see progress and improve day by day, but our interest should not be limited to these currencies only. There is also Litecoin, a currency that also has great success, so it is necessary to monitor a lot of currencies to achieve success.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

all coins you share may be attain a very good value in the future because in the market crypto currency has the great value and all these coins are important but in my opinion the litecoin has great importance in the future due to its low withdraw fee.

Thank you for this good information. In my opinion, the best currency is Bitcoin, and it follows it  Ethereum Of course, there are many good currencies, we are on the verge of the era of these currencies, and we must study them well

1.Bitcoin (BTC)

2.Ethereum  (ETH)

3.Binance Coin

4.Tether  (USDT)

5.Cardano.

6.Polkadot  (DOT).

These are the six coins that have the best future or upcoming years in the world.

Well, my friend is there and a lot of pleated encrypted, in our days, there are more than 800 coin-encriminal and confidently there is no equal value., "Said that work in the encrypted currency is no longer the best of the paper currency. For what is easy to transport and sell and buy and buy. The symbol of the encryption is the future currency that I have a future of all the world. Investment and trading in any encrypted coin is a success for you .. I wish you good luck and everyone

Edited by Luciferlucky

My dear friend, these currencies are investment currencies in the short term, so owning them is a good thing, and certainly will rise in the long run, and there are currencies of them that have risen more than 600 per 100 within a few months. Thank you very much.

• +2 1

I believe you are correct and among them is the BNB or Binance Coin, whose project is big because it is from an important exchange like Binance, so this coin has a bright future in the cryptocurrency industry, and Ethereum is also a great currency that is based on its project and has a bright future in the market, but I also agree with the others that it was applied to.

I personally think that you are right since among them is the BNB or Binance Coin, that their project is large since it is from an exchange as important as Binance so this coin has a good future in the cryptocurrency market, as well as Ethereum is also a great currency that is focused on its project and has a great future in the market, on the other hand I also agree with the rest that it added to the list since they are pure cryptocurrencies that have a good project.

Dear welcome, I see that the most important currencies encrypted in our time and in the future are bitcoin, ethrium, and lycoin, as they have been on the market for a long time and are widespread, but you have to study them well and be patient about it because our world is full of surprises but I think it will be for this Coins are a great future in our next world

I agree with you my friend, it must reach the horizon and this height is noticeable now, but I think that the surprise will be the Talk symbol. I see that it will witness remarkable prosperity, so I invest it on the yobit platform

Yes, my friend, investing in these currencies can achieve high profits. I highly recommend them because they are supported by strong trading platforms in the cryptocurrency market.

There are a lot of cryptocurrencies, but there are some of the most widely traded currencies, such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, and others.

• +2 1

This is a very great mentality and concise, because knowing the best coins in the cryptocurrency market is never a  easy task, and this cause so many people to loss resources because of investment in weak and dead coins, so thank you so much for your concern. 

• +1 1

Well, I don't know, but I just have a natural admiration for litecoin. But in my opinion, some coins that have prospect for the future are USD, doge and some other ones.

Hello my friend, in fact your words are 100% correct and the currencies you mentioned are all good and investors are always seeking to invest in them and it is good that you published your topic in the section of our new colleagues to get to know them and follow these currencies because they have a good future, but they come after the strongest btc currency.

• +5 1

These are the best currencies, of course, they have great potential in the market, and we can get good capital by keeping some of them in our portfolio so that at any time the rate rises and we benefit more,

But personally, I am thinking of investing in yobit. The cryptocurrency market is so wide that I can make a lot of money from it with effort and attention.

• +4 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Pantera Capital предсказывает, что к августу 2025 года биткоин (BTC) достигнет впечатляющей отметки в $117 000. Они опираются на исторические данные о халвинге BTC, когда вознаграждение за добычу блока в сети уменьшается вдвое. В своем недавнем отчете Pantera Capital отмечает, что после халвинга обычно происходят значительные ралли. Они прогнозируют уверенный рост в 4,2 раза к концу августа 2025 года, через 480 дней после халвинга, с установкой цены главной криптовалюты на уровне $117 482.   В Pantera также отмечается текущая траектория движения биткоина, которая включает паттерн "тройная вершина". Они указывают на формирование этого паттерна и ожидают коррекционного восстановления для BTC/USD. Однако основной вызов и цель состоит в преодолении уровня сопротивления в $63 000. Они подчеркивают, что наибольшая волатильность может произойти после достижения этой цели.  
    • VPS сервера от 6$Выделеные сервера от 54$Сервера с GPU от 300$с полным списком услуг можно ознакомится на нашем сайтеDEDIONE-Available Serversнаши контакты:TG: https://t.me/Alffi_Solomonsподписывайтесь на наш канал переодически добавляем сервера с большими скидками или совершенно бесплатно.ссылка на канал https://t.me/+u1QBackNiKZjYWVk
    • Майнеры сообщили о снижении добычи биткоина в апреле. Marathon Digital Holdings добыла 850 BTC, что на 21% больше, чем годом ранее, но на 5% меньше, чем в марте. В конце апреля компания увеличила целевой хешрейт до 50 EH/s к концу 2024 года. Argo Blockchain сгенерировала 99 BTC, что стабильно по сравнению с мартом. Riot Platforms намайнила 375 BTC, что на 12% меньше, чем март.
    • 🔥🚀 Join the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – Claim Your Share Now!!🔥🚀 Attention all crypto enthusiasts! Get ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event – the biggest airdrop event of the year! With a staggering 2 Trillion tokens up for grabs, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Why is this airdrop EPIC? 1. Massive Token Distribution: Dive into the world of KleeKai Inu with your share of 2 trillion tokens. Yes, you read that right – 2,000,000,000,000 tokens are waiting to be distributed!     2. Groundbreaking Crypto Initiative: Be part of history in the making as we revolutionize the crypto universe with KleeKai Inu. This is not just an airdrop; it's a game-changer. How to Participate? 1. Access the Exclusive Form: Click the link provided Below or visit our official website to access the user-friendly form.     2. Complete the Tasks: It's easy and straightforward. Complete the tasks outlined in the form to secure your spot in the airdrop.     3. Submit and You're In: Once you've completed the tasks, submit the form, and you're officially part of the KleeKai Inu Mega Airdrop Event! What's in it for YOU? - Claim Your Tokens: Don't miss out on the chance to claim your share of 2 trillion KleeKai Inu tokens.     - Future Utilities and Perks: Early participants may unlock exclusive token utilities and perks in the future. Seize this opportunity to be part of something extraordinary! Join NOW & Secure Your Tokens: [https://forms.gle/vGQ1yixQaA6SsSfc7] Don't sit on the sidelines – be part of the future of digital assets with KleeKai Inu. Act fast, spread the word, and let's redefine the crypto landscape together. Together, we'll reach for the stars and beyond with KleeKai Inu! 🌌🔥 Links : Website:   https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram:  https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • 🌟 Kleekai Inu, the much-anticipated cryptocurrency project merging the charm of the Klee Kai Inu breed with blockchain brilliance, is thrilled to announce the launch of its presale on         June 1, 2024! 🚀   With the presale set to commence, Kleekai Inu Coin aims to redefine the crypto landscape, offering investors and enthusiasts an opportunity to be part of an electrifying adventure. Backed by a passionate community and guided by core values of innovation, transparency, and social responsibility, Kleekai Inu Coin is poised to make a lasting impact. 🐾   What Makes Kleekai Inu Stand Out? Amidst the myriad of digital assets, Kleekai Inu focuses on providing a secure and community-driven platform for managing and trading cryptocurrencies. Its specialized approach ensures comprehensive insurance coverage and mitigates potential risks, setting a new standard in the industry. 💼   Benefits of Investing in Kleekai Inu ICO:   🌟 Early Adoption Advantage: Secure a larger percentage of tokens at a discounted price by investing early. 📈 Future Potential: Kleekai Inu's unique project promises growth and rewards for investors, with increasing adoption and utility. 🤝 Community-Centric: Kleekai Inu prioritizes community engagement, ensuring transparency and responsiveness to investors' needs. ♻️ Sustainable Growth: With a commitment to social responsibility, Kleekai Inu allocates a portion of transactions to support animal welfare initiatives. 🔍 Transparent Governance: Kleekai Inu implements transparent governance mechanisms, allowing token holders to actively participate in project decisions.   Join the presale to gain exclusive access to KLEEKAI tokens and unlock a world of possibilities within the Kleekai Inu ecosystem. From lightning-fast transactions to low fees and unique NFT opportunities, Kleekai Inu Coin promises to deliver an unparalleled experience for its holders. 💰   Why Kleekai Inu ICO is Unmissable: In a market fraught with uncertainties, Kleekai Inu offers stability and growth potential. By investing in this ICO, investors not only support a transformative project but also secure their investments for the future. 🌱   How to Get Involved To Invest in Kleekai Inu ICO: 1)Visit https://www.kleekai.online/ 2)Connect your wallet 3)Choose the desired investment amount 4)Confirm the transaction and await token distribution 5)Witness the growth of your investment as Kleekai Inu revolutionizes the crypto landscape. Ambitious Goals Kleekai Inu aims to revolutionize the crypto landscape by providing a secure, innovative, and community-driven platform. Future plans include expanding utility through partnerships, integrating additional features like NFTs, and fostering sustainable growth through transparent governance. With its commitment to innovation, security, and community, Kleekai Inu presents a compelling opportunity for investors. By investing now, you not only access potential growth but also contribute to a project dedicated to making a positive impact in the crypto space. "We're excited to embark on this journey with our community,". "The presale marks the beginning of a new chapter in the world of cryptocurrency, and we're committed to building a project that not only delivers value but also makes a positive impact on the world." The Kleekai Inu presale will run from June 1, 2024, offering investors a chance to be part of something truly special. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the canine crypto revolution! For more information about Kleekai Inu and to participate in the presale, visit https://www.kleekai.online/presale Links Website:  https://www.kleekai.online/ Twitter:     https://twitter.com/KleekaiCoin Telegram: https://t.me/Kleekaiofficialorg [NOTE : If Clicking On Click Is Not Working Than Kindly Copy And Paste Link In Browser]  
    • Дорогие друзья! Представляем новый автоматический сервис по обмену валют.  UmaPay.online - Умный обмен 24/7   Автоматический обмен криптовалют 24/7/365 Bitcoin (BTC) Litecoin (LTC) Monero (XMR) USDT (ERC-BEP-TRC) с 20.05.2024: Ethereum (ETH) Dai (DAI) Ripple (XRP) Zcash (ZEC) Tron (TRX)  USDC (ERC-BEP-TRC) Perfect Money Payeer Epaycore   Сайт: https://umapay.online/ Email: support@umapay.online Телеграм: umapay   AML - вопросы и ответы: 1) - При обменах, принимаете ли вы криптовалюту клиента на свой локальный кошелек, или сразу на биржевой аккаунт?     - Прием идет на биржевые кошельки 2) - Какой процент общего риска по AML считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно?     - Процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 3) - Какой процент «красного» риска по AML (высокорискованные компоненты транзакции) вы считаете допустимым, до скольки % включительно? (речь о доле в общей сумме)      - процент риска разный и зависят от многих факторов, мы выполняем требования бирж 4) - Что будет с клиентом и его монетами при превышении риска (если вы заметили грязь на своем локальном кошельке), или если ваша биржа заблочила монеты (если вы принимали сразу на биржу)?      - Мы не блокируем и не замораживаем транзакции, но в случае, если биржа заморозит платеж, мы исполняем требования бирж и переадресуем их на клиента. Прикрепляем ссылку на наши: Правила сайта и Политика AML/KYC 
    • Активность в сети Биткойн ( BTC ) приближается к историческому минимуму, при этом трейдеры значительно замедляют транзакции за два месяца с тех пор, как Биткойн достиг нового исторического максимума.   Данные аналитической компании Santiment показывают замедление активности в сети Биткойн за последние несколько месяцев, рисуя тонкую картину текущего состояния криптовалюты. В обновлении X от 11 мая Santiment подчеркнули, что внутрисетевая активность в сети Биткойн является самой низкой с 2019 года. Это наблюдение связано с видимым нисходящим трендом в различных показателях, включая объем транзакций, ежедневные активные адреса и количество китов.  По данным Santiment, объемы внутрисетевых транзакций Биткойна приближаются к самому низкому уровню за 10 лет, а количество ежедневных активных адресов находится на самом низком уровне с января 2019 года.  Кроме того, данные аналитической компании показывают, что китовые транзакции, обычно на сумму более 100 000 долларов, значительно замедлились, отражая уровни, которые в последний раз наблюдались в декабре 2018 года.   Хотя снижение онлайн-активности на первый взгляд может показаться тревожным, аналитики Santiment предположили, что оно не может напрямую коррелировать с предстоящим падением цен на BTC , как это наблюдалось в последние недели. Вместо этого они объясняют спад «страхом толпы и нерешительностью» среди трейдеров, подчеркивая сложную связь между активностью в сети и настроениями рынка. Несмотря на эти проблемы, цена Биткойна на момент написания была относительно стабильной и колебалась чуть выше 61 000 долларов США с небольшим увеличением на 0,1% за последний день.     Монета зафиксировала 24-часовой объем торгов в размере $12,67 млрд, что более чем на 37% ниже, чем в предыдущий день. За семь дней цена Биткойна упала на 4,6%, а это означает, что он отстает от мирового рынка криптовалют, который, по данным CoinGecko, упал на 4,2%. Пока инвесторы проходят через этот период консолидации и сдержанной онлайн-активности, настроения рынка и более широкие экономические факторы, вероятно, будут играть ключевую роль в формировании траектории Биткойна в ближайшие недели. Биткойн, протокол Рун По данным информационной панели Dune Analytics, протокол Runes в Биткойне заработал 135 миллионов долларов США в виде комиссий за транзакции в крупнейшем блокчейне криптовалюты.  Данные внутри сети показали, что токены, выпущенные в соответствии со стандартом, принесли более 2100 BTC в течение недели после сокращения вдвое.   С тех пор активность замедлилась. По данным аналитической панели Dune, на которую ссылается The Block, в пятницу, 10 мая, наблюдался самый низкий уровень активности в протоколе Runes.
    • На удивление сегодня обнаружил копиенный кран на доги, вот он: https://dogefree.in/?r=11182 Судя по всему, свежий. Такой же движок, что был ранее. Пока что платит, минималку можно на FAUCETPAY заказать - 0.027 дога, накопится быстро. Если же на обычный кошель выводить, то придётся копить 250 догов. И даже реварды платят, как на фрибиткоине. Хорошо, если долго продержится, но регаться ли сами решайте, я лишь информирую.
    • Про стейкинг и пулы.   Блокируете баланс всех своих $NOT на 30 дней, взамен получаете уровень. Только уровень. Доход от суммы $NOT в стейкинге не предусмотрен. Начисления процентов не будет. Количество $NOT влияет на уровень, чем больше уровень, тем выше доход с пулов, в которых сможете участвовать. Через 30 дней вся застейканная сумма возвращается на баланс. Сейчас, при выборе стейкинга, получаете уровень по сниженной цене. С момента листинга цена на уровень будет выше (соответствие количества $NOT к уровням изменится).   Ответы на вопросы: 1. В приложении упоминается 155 $NOT в час для Gold уровня - эта цифра только для визуального восприятия, и в конечном итоге может быть другой. 2. Обменивать ваучеры на $NOT можно будет и после 16 мая, этот функционал останется доступен. 3. Стейкинг на примере: 125,000 и 500,000 $NOT в равной степени предоставят Platinum уровень, но позже будет дороже. 4. Трейдинг бот будет выпущен после листинга, следите за обновлениями. 5. Notcoin официально доступен на binance, bybit и okx. Если видите $NOT на других CEX, нужно быть крайне внимательным к своим действиям. 6. Зачисление $wNOT на баланс приложения появится позже. 7. При конвертации ваучера уровень не обновляется, это не ошибка. Позже, возможно, это будет изменено. FAQ По самым популярным вопросам:   - Можно ли вывести монеты с нескольких аккаунтов на одну биржу/кошелёк? ❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, 1 аккаунт - 1 биржа или кошелёк, у вас должна быть верификация и там и там, иначе вы рискуете потерять средства.   - Можно ли верифицировать несколько кошельков/бирж на один паспорт?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️НЕТ, если вы так сделаете, рискуете потерять средства и попасть под блокировку.    - Сколько будет стоить $NOT на листинге?❗️❗️ ❗️❗️Никто не знает, цифра может быть любой   - Обнулили баланс Такое может быть если вы накручивали монеты или использовали автокликер, форма на возврат средств была ранее, к сожалению, сейчас вернуть средства уже невозможно.   - Кнопка в приложении не нажимается Доступ открывается всем поочерёдно, в ближайшее время всё заработает.   - Не привязывается кошелёк при заходе Попробуйте подключить ВПН, использовать мобильную связь или очистить кэш Telegram, если все действия выше не работают, просто попробуйте позже   - Можно вывести ноты сейчас? Нет, монеты придут на привязанные кошельки или биржи 16 мая в 15:00 по МСК   - Хочу обменять ваучер на ноты, что делать? Зайдите в Notcoin, сверху привяжите тот кошелёк, на котором есть ваучеры, далее нажать круг с плюсом и обменять свои ваучеры.   - Ваучер не приходит Подождите, среднее время прихода ваучера - от 2 минут до 24 часов. Может быть больше и меньше, но он обязательно придёт.   - Что лучше, стейкинг или вывод? Всё зависит лишь от вашего желания, при стейкинге все монеты будут заморожены на 30 дней, взамен вы получите повышенный уровень и эксклюзивные задания за которые будут начислять $NOT. При выводе вы получите лишь стандартный уровень и задания по сниженной цене $NOT.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Биржу? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод на Биржи (Exchanges) и выбрать удобную биржу.   - Как вывести ноткоины на Телеграм Кошелёк? На главном экране нажать на стрелку вверх, далее Вывод в Telegram(Wallet)   - Можно сделать вывод не на телеграм кошелёк? Пока что нет, вывод на кошельки по типу Тонкипер и ему подобных возможен только после листинга - 16 мая.   - Где найти Адрес и Мемо для депозита на биржу? - Где найти адрес поддержки Notcoin? Адрес поддержки - https://t.me/not_support_chat/158942