How to make old people understand Bitcoin? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vousy

How to make old people understand Bitcoin?

It is a little difficult to teach the elderly to understand about cryptocurrencies since they find the new technology that we use very difficult but it is possible that if they learn to use bitcoin even if it is a little slow but they will learn about this cryptographic world.  You would teach the elderly all the benefits that we can obtain with bitcoin and I will teach them first the basics of the cone it is used and how it works until teaching them how advanced it is to operate in the trade and make investments towards me I would teach an elderly person.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best way to tell the old people of Bitcoin important is that we share its features with them, tell them about the value of this market.And those who used to deal with the currency before physically but now they will know that now we can save our currency in the digital way, then they will be able to do better work. 

Hello! Yes, old people do not understand what Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are. Because in their days there was no cryptocurrency. It will be difficult for them to teach cryptocurrency. But you can. Now there are many cryptocurrency wallets for payments, transfers, etc. Alternatively, you can store cryptocurrencies on an exchange. For example: Yobit.

I think its difficult to teach elders people about crypto world because many of them don't want to accept this evolution in currency. But teaching them if they accept will make life easy. 

• +2 1

It is easy to make older people understand what bitcoin is itself because for them to understand what you should or should do to explain how it works is with tests or facts that they will understand much better than with words or with practice.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/8/2020 at 7:41 AM, Vousy said:

I'm looking for the easiest way to make old people understand Bitcoin more thoroughly. I want to let the elderly know about the "Bitcoin revolution", yet I find it quite challenging to explain it to them in a way they can understand how it all works. There are some wallets that have a "user-friendly" interface, but even the basics of sending/receiving Bitcoin can have a steep learning curve for the older people. A Bitcoin wallet with built-in accessibility features, could help even elder people with vision or hearing problems to use the pioneer cryptocurrency in their daily lives.

If you happen to know of a way to make old people understand Bitcoin easily, please let me know. Any suggestions or recommendations will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

Yeah many old people don't know about the bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Moreover they can't understand the feature of the crypto currency and the blockchain technology. Many old people have some ideas about the online physical currency those which have the physical form also. So we should convince them about the currency which don't have any physical form but we can exchange them as a physical currency, that's called crypto currency. 

How to make the elderly know cryptocurrency There are several ways to make the elderly work in Bitcoin and all other kinds of electronic currencies. Through teaching and training them in currency trading

This is a difficult topic because people are always used to the conventional system, but nevertheless there is a small hope I believe that there are many exchanges that are very easy to use that would be the topic so that they themselves can make their exchanges.

• +1 1

It is good for people to spread knowledge about cryptocurrencies and about Bitcoin among people, but I think that the elderly do not try to learn mainly about these things because they say that they have accomplished in their lives and they do not have to work anymore. So they don't want to learn. Also, there are some health problems that prevent them from learning about cryptocurrencies, such as hearing impairment or vision impairment

Mate, you can start with like this, for every era the trend in business is changing, like for a time we used keypad phone, later that changed into smartphone, like that for business also changing, and here we living on a online world, where everything is connected with internet. So people do business in related with that, so they can get succeed. As a proof of that now we can see the world's richest persons business are related with the online and internet. Like that digital money market is the current and future trend of business. 

Then you can enter to the subject, hopefully thinking this may useful to you.

• +1 1

It is little difficult for the old people to understand on their own ,the concept of bitcoin. If adults like us could spend some time to teach them with the basics, would really help them get an idea.

It is something complicated to understand, but nevertheless this is something that they will understand in some way and it will be in the time that the btc is worldwide and accepted by all countries, there the banks will be devising a practical way for everyone to understand it.

Truly said that it is not easy to convince any old person to know about bitcoin trading and its uses. Some of us at present thinking that this forum is a scam etc. But they are wrong.

Dear mate your post is very well that Bitcoin is a very good coin and you can earn a lot of profit by investing a few amount of money so if you have deep knowledge about it you can earn more from it. 

• +2 1

That is based on patience and the way we teach the elderly to enter the cryptographic world, it is best to have an example of everyday things that they use and understand, for example bank transactions we can compare with the transactions of our binance in  cryptocurrency, you have to be creative when explaining a topic.

Hello friends, I tried very hard to understand the old people but even though they understand, they think that the currency is only what is in their hands.They have no knowledge of digital currency. They say it cannot be a currency.

Involving old people on this like this is a big task because how new it will look to them and there mind can be dominated with because they need to see a prove physical before trading on platform like this because it involves physical money. 

i can write it step by step the value of bitcoins for old people.

1. no loss

2. totaly digitel system

3. register forum

4. earning mothed is very easy

5. when your get free you can start 

6. no specific time

7. nmdont have side effect

8. use to

Hi guys, greetings! Crypto currencies have taken over part of the world's financial life today and I believe it is vitally important to make older people understand the benefits of these. The best way would be to tell them that the world has evolved and the way we pay, buy, and make money has changed, telling them that this is not something new, that it is something innovative and that it is proven to work. The ideal is not to force the adult to understand it, because he may be a little closed, but to tell him and make him understand that cryptomonies are a fact. 

My dear friend, my parents are not contemporaries of the modern digital generation, it was difficult at first to explain to them about Bitcoin, they didn't believe anything I explained about it and they wondered a lot about it, until one day I collected a little bitcoin in 2014 and then turned them into cash, then believed it and increased their curiosity to find out.
So as my advice to you, if you want to explain Bitcoin to the elderly and make them think so, just collect some bitcoins and spend them in front of them in the form of cash, in my opinion there is no better solution, especially since the digital knowledge gap between our generation and their generation is indescribably large!
I hope you try my solution!
Greetings to you!

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

Dear i think young gereration are much more indulged in cryptocurrencies than older ones so it will take sometime to convince them but i am thinking that why we convince them we can hiddenly do our work and invest on cryptocurrencies why should we take permission so just relax and do what you are willing 

Yes I think we should actually tell them about  the revolution or crypto currency and bitcoin we should  tell them about the future of crypto is really good and its value . The world is moving towards digital currency that's why we all must have the knowledge about it.

Cryptocurrency is highly popular, and everyone wants to use it and trade it. However, it wasn’t always that well-known. Those who stuck with it and saw the potential are now making a lot of money or have made a lot already. Though you may not have been in on the action at the beginning, it’s not too late to earn money like all the others.

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency, and auto-trading robots have come on the market to help people trade without having a lot of experience. Online traders usually have to watch market trends and stay current. Analytics are necessary to see how the market moves

It is as in the early time of Internet or PCs that at the asking just couple of geeks comprehended this innovation by after some time it goes standard an additionally elderly individuals to endure this advanced time need to procure new abilities and the equivalent is with crypto we as a whole need to tech each other to assist all individuals with enduring the new thousand years.