Hold or trade - Page 17 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sbroy01

Hold or trade

Holding is an excellent option to have income if you think in the long term while trading is just as good, only you have to have knowledge about the subject to maximize the chances of making a profit because if you don't have it you can lose too much.

it depends on the coin but in general trading has the best income but it has large risks.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right. Hold is now a very risky venture. Courses are very unstable nowadays and you can lose a lot of money because of this. And trading is now one of the most profitable ways, but without knowledge - you will not earn anything.

I am one of the people who prefer to hold, because you have to investigate before entering any project, we understand that we are going to maintain the position in the medium or long term and you stress much less than trading.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

holding is good sometimes, but not if you buy the top. The best way to earn money is trading BTC, only the king! The shitcoins are good for losing money or for scalp trading

• +1 1

When I see that the market is very volatile, I prefer to keep my cryptocurrencies without trading, because I consider that I could lose when operating, personally I prefer to invest and maintain

It is advisable to keep them until we have a good opportunity, but it all depends on the needs of each one. In my case I had to sell several times to meet the costs of daily life

• Useful or interesting 1

My opinion is whats holding like I've always done pretty much.  I don't see any great way to profit from trading bitcoin at the moment since it isn't really doing much of anything.  You might have been able to make a quick buck if you'd bought it when it fell to $6600 a few days ago and sold it now, but nobody knew whether the price was going to rebound or not.  I figured it would, but I'm *not* in this for quick profit. good good 😉😉😉 

• +5 1

It is worth most of the hold 70%, as with the event halving possible price increase. And on the rest to trade for daily profit. I for example so do.

I think both are profitable now. any one can make profit by doing trading and if anyone want to hold his asset for few days then he may make huge profit from it in 2020.

Trading is better than holding back. But trades cannot be executed when the market is not multiplying, trading needs a good market to make a profit. When the market is good we can do day or short term trades. But when the market is bad, there is no other choice but to hold back.

On 19.12.2019 at 11:29, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

I would not refuse hold, but now, when bitcoin is going up, it is stupid to sell it. I would sell it and will by sell it when it beats the price of 19666.00 (December 11, 2017, weekly chart), then Bitcoin will go for a correction, as it will be heavily overbought. But already at the bottom of this correction, I will buy it again. You just need to understand what the correction will be - deep or it will be a rollback (on the monthly chart you will need to look at and read the news).

Edited by Garis

Каждый день бесплатно в 2 клика, без рекламы: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + бонусы + ежедневные AirDrop Flares + вывод FLR

Every day for free in 2 clicks, no ads: ZEC, MATIC, FLR + bonuses + daily AirDrop Flares + FLR withdrawal

If chart patterns show downtrend of price you can use stop-loss & if you do not wish to trade it immediately and you hope price to increase in future you can hold your crypto.

I think whether hold or trade entirely depends on one's objectives. If your objective is to retrieve a profit in a short period of time, then trade is the option, but if one aims at reaping the profits in a mid-long term, then one should hold. Both modalities obviously have their pros and cons. Personally, I prefer to have a short term trading portfolio, and another portfolio for holding. 

The 2 options are very good but I like the option to negotiate more since it multiplies your investment and you get a lot of profits, well that's what I think and I think I make the best decisions.

I really use the two options, "the more you do the more you earn ...", I usually research a currency project that I think could gain value over time and in turn, I look for a very volatile currency, to be able to trade and earn immediate money .

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 3:29 PM, sbroy01 said:

Hold is gold but nowadays cryptocurrency is out of control .SO i think now the trade is best for anyone . Bitcoin price stays on 6500-7800 so always focus on-trend.If you trade you must have a stop-loss set. That will close your trade if you are losing too much. Depending on your risk allowance, you can set it in a higher or lower percentage but it should always be set. But hold is another process so i think trade is best

maybe in my opinion it is better to hold bitcoin than gold, If you hold bitcoin from desember 2019 and hold it until now maybe you will get double the profit because of the current price of bitcoin $13,706 USD 

There are different applications in trade. The only reason people do great harm is the thought of making quick decisions and taking risks once they get into harm, making people mistakes. In such cases, this strategy should be applied.

Holding is better, swing trading is better, I like all. Day trading is good but more risky, it requires more knowledge about it. But most people lose when they prefer day trading and trading short term. For me, I have traded a lot and I prefer both swing trading and holding which i regardless both as holding. 

My choice is always holding because I still believe the price will increase and I don't want to sell my coins cheaply to whales. I still believe that one day this technology widely will be used in the future. If you believe in crypto like me, don't sell the assets you have.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

3 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

My choice is always holding because I still believe the price will increase and I don't want to sell my coins cheaply to whales. I still believe that one day this technology widely will be used in the future. If you believe in crypto like me, don't sell the assets you have.

@Naylor89 It is true what you say and good choice for you. Because there is two type of trading, buying and hold them for long time or doing trade every day. So all depend about the trade level knowledge, if we are newbie and with a little knowledge better for us holding our coin, but in such we are expert we can be daily traders.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

To hold is necessary if your are at loss,but if not,then dont waste the chance earning daily than holding a coin without assurance of price increase and holding it everyday and nothing happens.

In my point of view this best time for crypto holding because the price of bitcoins is more Volatile and more crypto trader hold the crypto coins for profit purpose.

Usually I will choose the trading site to make money between trading and hold.  Because I can always earn money by trading on real site by selecting suitable coins but I have to wait a long time to hold coins.