Cryptocurrency: a road to take for an eased future. - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jackie1122

Cryptocurrency: a road to take for an eased future.

When the crypto currency will become common for the world then it would be easier to do transactions with a decentralized currency which have an electronic existance

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Simple question I asked, some platform don't allow you to withdraw to an exchange wallet, they accept only wallet like, trustwallet, metamask, imtoken etc.

So I just want to confirm.

The post is quite interesting. I think that cryptocurrency will soon be almost everywhere. And it will be quite convenient.

• -1 1

Clearly cryptocurrencies are the future and although many things must be corrected, they are undoubtedly on the right track, thanks to their rapid payment processing and practically zero commissions, in addition to the fact that you can have your money at any time without having to resort to an institution that accepts this transfer or not.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is the best way for the future, there is always an opportunity for those of us who want to try to profit, namely the cryptocurrency way. We can trade, invest or mine.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies began in 2009 with the creation of bitcoin, since then the crypto market became an alternative of work, business and income for people. Cryptocurrencies create thousands of jobs in different business areas. In addition, the cryptographic world can be approached without leaving the other jobs or conventional businesses and everything is online from the comfort of home. Really the crypto world is a very attractive area to generate income, but at the same time it is highly risky.

• +1 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, Interface User said:

Crypto currency is a new trend in the future it will enhance more the money inside the wallets of people. No more manipulation and physical theft. But seriously more problems will occur so we must ready for that in the future.

The trend of the cryptographic world is to eradicate as much of Fiat money as possible. But here in Mexico they prefer physical money since they find more security in it due to the existing government support.

Cryptocurrencies are helping everyone that has a smart phone to be a bank of his own. Anyone can download a wallet and buy or even earn cryptocurrencies and hold them there to trade use to buy things and use them instead of the currency used in each country without anyone stopping unless it is banned and enforced to not use, even then they can still use them but with more caution.

• Useful or interesting 1

The future is a lot better already and cryptocurrencies appeal to billions, including everyone in the future of economies and are not just about the 1%. The opportunities are endless and the effect in economies that adopt crypto will be positive.

• +1 1

Yes my friend . I agree with you . Thank you for sharing this positive thought . Bitcoin can really help you earn a lot of money. The basic thing is that you need to be knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency and thereby follow rules and regulations. Patience is also required.

• +1 1

Bitoin mining  isn't profitable when the price of BTC low many miners shifted to another coins mostly goes to ETH, LTC, DOGE where the price isn't volatile. The mining need cheap electricity and miners fees are higher because of  decrease in miners we have witness Eth fee higher and now BTC fee is higher. 

On 10/9/2020 at 3:22 PM, Litsuga said:

it's good to inspire new people to invest here in this world it's super cool to see how more and more people believe in this world and of course why not see how people grow economically

Yeah that true mate , inspire others to also benefit from the world if crypto , through that it will help improve the condition of the economy positively and massively, and it will also make the youths to be engaged and not to be lazy

With the emergence of cryptocurrencies that make it easier for us to transact between countries, we can choose currencies other than fiat. This gives us the opportunity to select a variety of cryptocurrencies for transactions. So far, we only have one type of transaction, namely fiat, after cryptocurrency we can switch to cryptocurrency as a transaction tool and investment asset.

• +1 1

The talk of the world has become Bitcoin and the growth of its fame, and the beginning of the entry of major companies in its use gave this great fame to the field that considers the future as good for the services provided by the field of digital currencies, which will eliminate fiat currencies

Cryptocurrencies can help make transactions and finances easier but there are also many dangers involved and it is not an easy path but a long road. When we plan to invest we need to do this for a longer time and not for days or weeks as this will be speculative. I too feel like that sometimes as we don't know what will happen tomorrow with another wave of the pandemic and maybe we will need the money back from investments as many did earlier this year.

• +2 1

Using cryptocurrencies will be more in the future for most of the world. We can stick with them more and start also using them but we can also invest and wait for prices to be better to sell them then. The matter is about which will be used more and will have the best appeal to the public.

I don't nkow if cryptocurrencies will make the future easier. I think the effort is to make it better and allow everyone to be able to use currencies when some are not accepted by banks. It is about banking the unbanked and giving financial freedom. 

• +1 1

Crypto currencies has given us a good opportunity to make money online. People have been looking ways to make money online and all we could find is affiliate marketing and blogging which requires very tedious procedures and spending huge amounts of money on marketing. But with crypto a you need is investment and a skill set of trading.

• +1 1

Crypto is the best market and in this market so many peoples will make good money it can change your life in a seconds if you invest in a good project or if you invest in a fake project than you lost your money becasue scammers will make scam with peoples and they do not make business.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every thing has its downsides and downsides, and with regard to your words, my interest in using Bitcoin in the dark Internet has struck me, and this is, to me, a normal matter as long as it does not threaten the stability and growth of the currency.

I think there should be everyone able to have a mobile smart phone and access to the internet so they can all enjoy financial freedom and access to the digital world and the modern decentralized economy.

Cryptocurrency is making life of both the poor and rich better. Because its keep smile on the faces of anyone that is doing it. Bug investor in the world are making a lots of profit through bitcoin mining.

I don't know if it will be given a priority by governments but I expect cryptocurrencies to rise and this will be in only a few years more. There is nothing better and governments have not found anything better either. It will be either cryptocurrencies or fiat currencies that will be subject to manipulation and millions of percent inflation.

• +1 1

Yes of course there is many people who benefit because the Bitcoin mining and also there is a lot of income through  earned through Bitcoin trading,  in this world digital there are many opportunities to do.

Crypto has huge potential in future as we are going towards the digital world and every country is slowly approaching this concept. And as we  know Blockchain is a great technology with such heavy benefits of automation and Decentralisation. I believe most projects will accept or go towards Blockchain. And there is chance that in private Blockchain country native coin also get introduced.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,