What is the usecase for Reputation? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cBenton92

What is the usecase for Reputation?

On 2/17/2020 at 6:59 PM, Yaman said:

For now i think its doesn't add much to anyone but just a show of hardwork,

Really reputations show your hardwork or your contributions to the forum and it also encourage you to have more followers and to also create more useful topics.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 8/24/2020 at 7:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

The reputations system help to motivate you to know that your post is very useful and also tells you if some thing is wrong with your post when ever you create a useless Post.

That's true,I think its a good system to prevent spam messages

I believe the use of "reputation", only to denote the member whose publications are liked by many members, and I do not think it will affect the payment, Thank you!

56 minutes ago, blessing95 said:

think with this we can know who to follow and not to. With the introduction of the reaction system to earn many people now are rated on what they post

I don't think this is difficult to understand you can learn and understand this. Every posts you see helpful you need to give it a positive rate that best deserve it when a post is useless that means it cannot be used.

According to my information, the reputation granted by the forum users to the owner of the topic after they liked the post. Thats nice about this.

Reputation points are very important at the present time as they are relied upon to pay for members. Moderators only pay members whose posts contain positive reviews.

Reputation are the grade points which you can get from your comments so that will satisfy you how much great Idea you share in the platform so the positive reputation indicate your hard work and I'm really happy when I get positive react on my topic because then I satisfy that my hard work is not useless here..

Reputations are to encourage a member who write any useful posts. You can not know if your post is useful or useless until members when they will rate them. We also earn talk tokens for rating other posts.

If anyone have use to do reputation them that person use to be banned or warning for his doing because some of us use that case as unknown because some of us didn't have ideas what they doing or some of them didn't have of what is cause that maybe because they is not more ideas.

On 12/19/2019 at 7:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

I have seen that forum ranks are based on post counts, I also went to post on that thread asking about this but it was closed so couldn't reply. What is the use of the reputation points? do they affect ranks? Do they do anything at all apart from show who posts useless posts for satoshis and people that actually post good content and try help people lol.

The reputation is just a points that is been earn especially if other members find your post or topic interesting and very helpful to answer a certain questions in their mind. As of now i don't see any change of rules that the reputation can affect your current rank.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/19/2019 at 7:31 AM, cBenton92 said:

What is the use of the reputation points?

Well, reputation points is very important to us because this is serves as our grade in this forum, it indicates our behavior on how we create topics, replies here.

As of now, this reputation is very important because moderators are now paying us to used it by giving some rates to the post which is good or not.

The rankings help us to differentiate the people who are experienced and the people who are new to the forum, I have found that the experience members always give out well structured and well explained comments which we can rely on.

The usecase for reputation is really simple in terms of how much good reactions and ratings the user acquire based on the number of comments posted by the user. This in no way affects the payment mechanism. The users just need to follow correct steps.

• +4 1

The reputation indicates how much experienced the member is about the forum. The more the reputation the moreexperienced may be the member. High reputation is given to those posting high valued content.

Reputation helps your posts to receive bitcoin reward until October 15th. This is very important that each post has to have positive reactions to make it to bitcoin payments. Some have not realized this and think that they don't earn but the problem is they don't deserve with their bad commen

My friend, the benefit of the reputation system is in motivating members to post the best content in their posts.
In the new payment system, the forum is paying for reputation.

It doesn't necessarily go hand in hand with each other, you may have a very good reputation but that doesn't mean that your positions are of higher quality than those of someone who may have a negative rating for whatever reason.

On 12/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Ranks are really just for bragging rights in my opinion, just to tell members who's been around longer than other members and stuff like that.  They don't really have any other purpose that I can see, and ranks definitely shouldn't be confused with something like trustworthiness or reputation. 

Take a look at BCT for example, where even high ranked members can turn out to be total scammers.  If this forum ever gets started in things like trading, people ought to be aware of that, the fact that being a senior member of a chat forum doesn't mean a thing as far as how trustworthy you are.

So that's what reputation on the forum is for, good to know. I had my doubts about what that was for or what kind of benefits it gave you. But thank you very much for the clarification.

For now we are paid for each post that has a good reputation with 1000 satoshi. So we have to use this feature a lot and share reputation with other members for our valuable posts but not do this to spam reputation only give the deserved reputation. Also it doubles our talk tokens if we give 50 each day and finaly we also earn 1 talk token for every reputation we are giving.

Reputation means that other members have given you positive rating in your posts. I noticed that there are some sections that more people are posting and this is the beginners and crypto world so making posts there probably guarantee to earn a lot of reputation.

the reputation serves to have more fame and you rise more in rank. Reputation is the likes that you get within the post, so make sure you have a good argument in your post or comments.

• +5 1

The utilization of notorieties on this gathering is somewhat an alternate for the great issues we need to know the smart thoughts we need to truly keep great correspondence we as a whole know there is a ton of smart thoughts to the push to fill in as hard and there is a ton of smart thoughts that we have , the perfect posts that we have, there is a ton of exertion to truly make the best choice a ton of smart thoughts are all we need to do

it's just the authority of the author, if a person has a great reputation, they will trust him, and since users give it, then the assessment of the reputation is honest

On 12/26/2019 at 1:55 PM, Shahud said:

Reputation is like ratings for our profile.and thats a appreciation from the yobit and crypto talk.

as reputations increases one who is working on this forum get more interest to do the tasks..and i think they will reward something for  high reputation in future.

convenience, simplicity of the interface, it would be better if there was a virtual card like a qiwi, generally considering qiwi one of the best wallets, since it is very convenient to use. and a larger amount like you can store

On 10/4/2020 at 1:03 PM, bogdanoff said:

For now we are paid for each post that has a good reputation with 1000 satoshi. So we have to use this feature a lot and share reputation with other members for our valuable posts but not do this to spam reputation only give the deserved reputation. Also it doubles our talk tokens if we give 50 each day and finaly we also earn 1 talk token for every reputation we are giving.

the reputation points, tell us how useful are the post, i think it is positive to point out how worth is every post.