Best way to invest in crypto - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

You are right, my dear friend, this way, in my view, is also the best and safe way to invest because the encrypted currencies are constantly fluctuating in the short term, but look at Bitcoin, it started with a few cents and today is $ 60,000

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, but not everyone can keep cryptocurrencies, and this depends on the commercial strength of a person, and the best is to spend half and keep the other half in the balance for investment

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Moon87 said:

I agree with you, my friend, but not everyone can keep cryptocurrencies, and this depends on the commercial strength of a person, and the best is to spend half and keep the other half in the balance for investment

@Moon87 That is true, the hold depends on the ability of the person to be able to save their coins, there are people, like me, who cannot save because our expenses do not allow it, so we choose to trade to obtain a profit and thus cover those expenses and improve the economy, everyone has their own way of investing, there are many things that can be done and everyone uses the one that suits them.

I believe that the best way to invest is to analyze and study the market well and research well before investing and to see the results of this investment in the long term.

• +1 1

Hello friend many scams are all around us so we have to be very careful while doing any work like trading or investment. Because many scams sites are available and they know how to trap others so safety and privacy is very important my friend. So we do trading to earn good profit.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

Dude it all depends upon the market value of cryptocurrencies, sometime benefit in long-term investment and  sometime losses because it is totally volatile and we don't know that even if the situation would be better or worst in the upcoming time

• +2 1

This is a very good advise to give begginers but the main word behind is to wait which will require you to have patient. Waiting for the bull run is very good and this might be the time you'll be able to make very good profits as new highs can even be created

Investing and trading are good things and you can earn more money through them, but you have to do your work thoughtfully and learn from the whales in the market in order to be able to succeed in your projects, and you also have to be patient and not reckless.

• +3 1

Each an everyone has a different way of investing in cryptocurrency world, what can be good for others may not necessarily be good for us, the best way to invest in crypto is to know and choose the right coins. So we can choose what type is suitable for us be it trading crypto or long term investment to earn better profit.

• +1 1

Investing in crypto is not about long term. Day trading or short term could also be a good way to have profits. It only needs a knowledge to do so. If you do them carefully, it should bear some fruits.

I agree with you my dear friend We must have patience with skill as well as I want to alert everyone from this platform on the importance of credibility that would benefit this wonderful site and all subscribers and ourselves at the same time. All appreciation and respect for all 

I agree with you, my friend, because trading brings a lot of risks due to the strong and large fluctuations in currency rates in short periods, so it is better that you collect some successful currencies in your wallet and wait for the price to rise and resell them.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that the best way is to invest in the cryptocurrency first of all you should to get the knowledge about the cryptocurrency coins that will help you to involve in the trading and make the good chance of profit

• +2 1

Thank you for this great content. The investment needs a lot of knowledge and patience, so you must focus on knowledge through working in this wonderful forum. I advise you to read all posts and comments in all sections of this forum in order to gain knowledge. You must be patient and be a long-term owner  Experts expect the price of Bitcoin to reach $ 1 million, so I advise you to double your investment in Bitcoin.

There are several sites that work on crypto, but the best ones are trading. We can make some money by trading day by day. Now the situation of the market is very bad, you have to try to keep trading small quantities daily. In front of the market it will be much better.

Trading can give you a big profit but it is very risky so some investors prefer to keep some information so that we can work on it in the long run and I think it is not good because they lose the opportunity to make a profit once the price rises and buy again and this will help to earn profits as well and thanks

• +2 1

People have their own strategy to invest their money into crypto. Some like short term more than long term, vice versa. But the goal is the same, making a good profits. Long term holding is good for some people, but there are others who don't really like it either. That why I said every people is different. Either you trading or any other things.

Well I only have one way to invest xd. I think I need to do a lot of work typing in crypto. Giving a full dedication. I don't know any other ways like buying, trading and do some gumbling since I am in for the safe zone xd

• +3 1

If you are going to invest in the long term, you must be patient and constantly monitor how the currency is being handled, keeping in mind that there may be variations, that is why it is necessary to monitor it.

The best way to invest in crypto is trading. But its a very risky way. The people with good trading knowledge and experience other wise you can loose your money in it. 

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, as short-term trading is full of risks and you may lose all your money with it, so it is better to invest in the long-term in cryptocurrencies so that you can make good profits with only little risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

There are many ways, but the best thing is to allocate a part of your savings and go buying coins in the projects that most attract your attention in a staggered way, not all the money in a single currency and not neglect the investment.

You are right that investing in the long term gives an impetus to progress and makes you a patient and rational person. In addition, it is a little difficult, but it becomes routine with days and months, and that makes a sure profit.

My friend believed that the best way is by presenting useful topics and publications and value free from spelling errors and sharing them with other members and evaluating them and leveraging their expertise, opinions and guidance so we get a reputation in the forum and enable us to make material profits through that.

• +4 1

I think the best way is buy Bitcoin and hold it, because with Bitcoin there are many surprise and great future when the price rise big value, so if you have the chance maybe in this year or the next Bitcoin price rise.