Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 26 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

I think that there are a lot of fake cryptocurrencies, we should be more careful, and in my opinion, the traded and used cryptocurrencies have become known to move away from the acquisition of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

anyone getting worried if their money that hardwork is investment to get what your money getting in your wallet you must research always what you investing see for your self if they legit to operate be more wiser and observant.

• +3 1

The crypto world is full of risks and scammers, so be careful. I am concerned about the existence of fake currencies and fraudsters. I advise everyone to consult older members so that we do not fall into risks.

• +1 1

I am not really worry because i am trading and invest only in my picked coins. I never give my decision based other opinion. So let's say i am wrong to choose, i am not really hurt, because overall that is my mistake and i am always invest with my money where i can afford to lose. The market on cryptocurrency is so volatile and often can't predicted right. Fake cryptocurrency i know always created based token, so for real coin is really small to be scam.

• +2 1

I see many sites that try to defraud people by offering large sums in a short period of time, and this is similar to fake cryptocurrencies. These sites have become known because there is no big profit in a short period.

• +3 1

Of course, my dear, there are many fraudsters and hackers whose goal is to steal money and hack wallets, so you must choose a safe and protected wallet from hacking by using a strong password and change your wallet password every period in order to protect your money from Stealing.

Of course my dear friend, I am worried like any person from fake coding projects, every day he offers me to enter into projects, referrals and others that earn free money but I always put an end to it because of my fear of fake projects.

• +4 1

Fake projects and scam devs hurting this community very badly because we have many cheats just because of them and now many countries are doing very stick policies as they are feeling crypto is all about scam and hype thousands of investors lost millions of $ as they run away with money and no one able to trace them or bring them on justice table we need to have all about this issue.

Of course, people want to earn from cryptocurrency but they are scamming.  So it good if we want to eaen from cryptocurrency then we find all real projects and invest into for earning.  When a person should invest in projects that should be must real and for earning.  So if cryptocurrency all projects fine then all can earn from cryptocurrency. So we want that cryptocurrency projects would be real and unique.  So then we can earn money from cryptocurrency without any other risk.

Actually,There are many fake projects in the market. So, deciding which project is legit or which project is fake it is a very difficult task.Just continue what you're doing might as well let others know of this fake projects.I believe that nothing bad will happen if these counterfeit coins are in the wallet with other coins. 

• +2 1

As for me, I am not worried because I originally do not invest in currencies before they enter the platforms. As for anyone who is worried, all that he has or waiting for the currency to enter the platform in order to make sure that his intuition is correct or that the coin is strong.

• +2 1

The problem is that cryptocurrencies can be difficult to predict if they are real or fake. Most of the members subscribe to such sites to get new currencies after many promises that their price will increase and will be added to the platform, but unfortunately they are being deceived in most subscriptions, so it is better to invest in popular and wellknown currencies than to bet on new and unknown currencies.

• +2 1

Before investing in any platform or currency search for that currency and its project and visit cryptocurrency promoters' social media pages before investing

Don't lose your money easily

Don't invest if you don't know what to invest.

Yes of course. I worried about that, I worried about feeling that I have wasted my time and money on an unprofitable project. Investing or just using any site, the fear of being scammed is always there and I think it is a good thing to feel this way if the fear stays in a moderate limit.

• +1 1

Am really worried about fake cryptocurrency website in the whole world because their will cheat alot of people in the world the way people in an to participate in the digital currency exchange.

For me, I deal with only 30 or 40 cryptocurrencies, although there are thousands of cryptocurrencies, but most of them are illegal for the future or just a fraudulent currency that attracts attention with its high price and then disappears forever, for this matter I prefer to deal with known strengthening currencies.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 8:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

If I see fake new crypto projects, of course I will be worried because my knowledge is not sufficient to know which crypto projects are true and which are fake. Therefore I am very careful in choosing the website or crypto wallet to study. When I got the talk and bitcoin rewards from this forum, I was also very careful to save the crypton coins.

• +4 1

We have to search for a project for any currency before buying and investing it, as there are many low-value currencies with weak projects, which may become worthless and thus cause great losses to their investors.

Yes, I am concerned about how much people would fall for those bogus cryptocurrency ventures. Maybe we're just into some kind of scam, because it's really putting all of our money in the wrong location. Anyone may become a survivor, so exercise caution when it comes to crypto projects. Before we act, we must first search for information or seek knowledge to determine whether or not this is real.

anyone getting worried if their money that hardwork is investment to get what your money getting in your wallet you must research always what you investing see for your self if they legit to operate be more wiser and observant.

• +3 1

As for me, I am not worried because I originally do not invest in currencies before they enter the platforms. As for anyone who is worried, all that he has or waiting for the currency to enter the platform in order to make sure that his intuition is correct or that the coin is strong.

• +3 1

Thank you for informing us of the existence of fake Cryptographic projects. I had no idea that there are people who take the task of submitting papers in order to harm so many people interested in knowing more about Cryptography. I will be very careful not to be another victim of scammers.

I think It is too annoying for someone to spend his/her time and effort to join a project, then the project is later considered a scam. Many projects nowadays, discourages the attention of its followers. At first, they will promise many missions that are unrealizable, thereby causing many unbelieve minds to the real projects. Infact, sometimes I feel discourage to join projects because of the bad eggs among the good ones.