Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

There are always going to be scam coins. Wheres theres money, there will be scammers. Why do people rob banks ?¿?¿ Because thats where the money is. So, you always have to do your own research before investing your money. Just doing a simple Google search will usually give you an idea if something is a scam or legit. So, spend 15 or 20 min. searching the web before investing in anything.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

You should not invest in new worthless currencies without knowing its project and its partners,
Lots of new coins are just scams.
If you got some of them through some platforms or wallets, for example, and they are worthless, then there is nothing wrong with that because you did not pay for them, and you did not lose your money in currencies that are worthless.

• +2 1

For sure any member that wants the progress of these platform will sure be worried when encountered with a fake project of cryptocurrency in the forum, and this is caused mostly by spammers they only exist in the platform to disturbed the serious minded members 

• +1 1

I am very worried about people who have a heart to create a project for their own interest. This is very important to recognize any fake projects and original projects investigating projects.They are cheating people in the name of Cryptotalk.people fake accounts that make many cheat. But a very good website that uses cryptocuriens is the best way to earn.

I hope that the chemical projects that have been scammed will not succeed in their work. They are making efforts and they are spending a lot of time for this for some profit. Of course yes, I am concerned for the people affected by this kind of scam.

Yes, we are definitely worried about the existence of fake Crypto projects. But this is part of life and nothing can be done about this, especially since Cryptocurrency is decentralised.

I am of course concerned about this aspect. We must be careful and always ask about the projects presented to you, if they are really reliable or not. So my friend, you should be aware of the scammers and not listen to them because they make attractive offers to get you into a trap so be careful.

Yes, my friend, it is a scary thing. Fictitious projects pose a great danger and cause us to fear these projects because they may cause a risk to the cryptocurrency, so we have to be careful well and take precautions.

Thanks dear for this topic,Crypto currency was most popular currency online currency market and day by day the price of value will in high margin.If our server security will be high than our wallet will be if we saw a post where offering some money to clicking web address and in this short time of period the hackers will do all things that they need.

• +1 1

A lot of new cryptocurrency projects emerge on daily basis nowadays and become a failure completely. Some of them are totally fake and scam projects while some are legit but not being able to to compete in the modern cryptocurrency market.

I think no one wants to see a project like this because they don't want to use their money in wrong way,the scammers runs fake projects to cheat people and when people join them they steal their money.So my advice is to avoid such projects and join cryptocurrency whose security is very high.

Since it doesn't require you to deposit money to get them then there is no need to be afraid and the useless currencies you got can't affect your wallet but myself I hate to see scam and useless currencies in my wallet so I always search well before participating in any new project and see if it really worth doing that or not

I would say that it affects people that those who invest in it cannot sell again because there is no value in the market or it has closed or been scammed and a lot of people are facing such things and the bad effects of these currencies fall on the whole crypto world because  People lose faith even in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin Litcoin and others.  We should take those investment steps seriously and carefully. I see anal projects, in addition to cryptocurrency hey, these currencies are being deceived a lot by these kinds of things or projects and that is why so many people are being deceived today and this is what people are  Surprising to see such projects.

I perfectly understand your concern, because there are a great number of projects that are fake and in the end they just want to get money in a simple way.
I think that the best thing in that type of case is to properly investigate the currency to avoid falling into scams. For example, I would recommend reading the white paper, determining the exchanges that have it listed, analyzing the daily volume, among other factors.
Anyway, the safest and least risky thing to do is always to invest in the currencies that are in the top 10 or top 20 market capitalization.

You should not be worried but careful. As long as you know here are so many schemes in the crypto world then you should know that you have to avoid them. stay away from all the new currencies with delusional project and do not get greedy and fall for the false promises, and everything will be fine, but to buy these currencies and store them I think it is a mistake.

• +3 1

On 12/18/2019 at 3:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

No, not exactly. Anyone can verify currency projects and not enter into any project that has doubts, or that his project is not really clear

On 12/18/2019 at 3:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Yes, of course, I am very concerned that the fake projects will greatly harm the beginners and will steal their money, and perhaps also the experts. The matter is bad. It must be investigated well.

• +4 1

I am very worried because from where one earn economically  and also see or hear fake crypto project one have to be afraid from such and it like. If a project is fake that is where scammers and cheater do have the mandate to out smart people which bad and please the idea of fake crypto project is not welcome thanks.

I should be worried if I paid money for coins that are worthless, but if you got them for free as airdrops or something , then what are you upset about. keep them and when they get some value it will be good luck and if they don't it is not a big deal.

Every day new false cryptocurrency projects appear, unfortunately many people continue to fall into that trap, I am very concerned and I always try to be careful not to fall into any of those projects, before entering one fully, I always investigate well what is It's all about and if it looks really reliable, I'm mainly careful with DeFi projects, many of them are scams disguised as great proposals.

I am not worried about them because I don't invest in new coins if I don't do the necessary research. Investing in scam projects may result you with losing large amounts of money so you should always confirm it from different sources. I know some people losing great amounts of money by investing in some new ICOs in the past which turned out to be exit scams. Caution is advised  

• Useful or interesting 1

Actually yes am also worried about that because it not encouraging to see many investor get scammed in a fake project that is not legit and have been officially lunch by the company just to deceive people by all means, in that aspect let all try and make research before investigating in new coin.

Yes so many airdrops that are fake they have told us that we are giving away free coins for signup and inviting more people to their project. I think most types of projects are fake. They give nothing. And we waste our precious time. 

I'm Really worried about fake crypto project, those projects are causing set backs to cryptoworld. And scammers are using such kind of project to scam crypto users. And through that many crypto user have lost their capital to fake projects. 

Yes because we are make to waste our time for nothing. fake projects are used for their own enrichment for the promotion of social networks and sometimes for their own advertising at the expense of our time.