Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 14 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

Hello from 2020. The coin you had to look for was yfi. Price of the token at the lowest lows -34$,at the highest highs 41000$. But it was almost unreal to predict. Sometimes you can analyze coin very well due to technical and fundamental analysis but it won't good enough. It is hard to predict which coin will give you 100x, but as for me it should be token which brings some value to our society. My top 6; TWT,NEO,EOS,BNB,ETH,BTC.

• +3 1

For me, the best 6 cryptocurrencies to invest are: Of course as the first option, Bitcoin is the best of all, then I like to invest Ethereum, Litecoin, Binance Coin and Tron

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, but if you want to buy something, then buying bitcoins for little money will really help a lot in the future. You can also invest in DogeCoins, which are low in value, but if they have a high price in the future, you can make a lot of money.

• +1 2

Among the first 6 I would put ethereum since its software project with a smart contract is innovative, seeking to eliminate the costs of intermediaries and making the exchange safely and quickly

From my point of view the 6 best cryptos can be:
Bitcoin: The obvious one on the list for being the mother of cryptos and the most famous in the world.
Ethereum: the large number of projects and use it has.
Dash: The speed of transactions
Neo: combines a great project with the benefit of the Gas it generates
PundiX: Since it promises to provide solutions to many of the barriers in the different forms of payment.
And ..... Uni: this Defi token for being a pioneer in this type of technology.

• +1 2

DOT and THETA are one of my best coins, I really like them because they always give me good returns when I have them at a lower price. 2020 is a good year to invest in these two croptocurrencies, but this is my advice. Just buy and keep in your preferred and reliable wallets or Exchange that will give us good profits in the future. 

On 12/18/2019 at 1:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

Nice buddy .-. this is my own list of top 6 n_n ETH, XRP, LTC, BTC, LINK, ADA, we have a lot of coins for many purposes; but my choice is only for trading; don't be scared xD 

İt's very difficult to say this is the best coin because cryptomarket is changing evry day i prefer BTC,ETH,XRP,LTC,LİNK,DASH

Le agradezco que mencione monedas confiables, ya que es difícil ingresar al negocio criptográfico si no conoce buenas monedas en las que invertir.

TOP 10 CMC coins are worth to invest and of course after good DYOR you can invest also to some low cap crypto who could bring you nice short term profit, but you have to diversify your portfolio in order to achieve long term gains

For me the best ones to invest are: BTC, ETH, BNB, TWT, TRX and DeFis since they are currencies that usually give you good money in trading or simply buying them at a low price,greetings.

I read this topic...in my opinion the top 6 cryptocurrency invest in 2020 list here..

1.Bitcoin.

2.ETH

3.LTC

4.riplle

5.Doge 

6.Xmr.. 

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into

What is a sense to invest in Tether?   USDT has been created to be worth of $1 always. So, a such investment will never bring a profit, on sale you can get only more or less the same amount of usd as you have invested in it. More then, some of fee would extracted for exchange. So, most probably you will get loss instead of profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

Your recommendations to invest in those 6 coins are very good, personally I don't know the Titan coin, I always try to have some of my money in BTC to be able to invest in the long term, we know that the currencies are very volatile, the LTC we use it for its cheap commissions, and we all use USDT to freeze our money at the moment of a downward movement of the market

Top 10 coins on coinmarketcap are the best coins to invest in. Most of them have a strong base and teams behind them. But I believe that bitcoin is still the best coin to invest in.

It is true that these currencies are the best to truly invest in the future, as they are digital currencies that have proven themselves.

BTC

I choose EOS, XRP and XLM, for other option I leave it. They have good progress even not have high price and volume but performance increase every year. Yesterday I see top 5, today I see top 6 maybe tomorrow I should create top 7.

I always think that the bitcoin is the best one to make any investment in cryptocurrency but now I know there are others too that can help you in earning with just investment.

Currently the best cryptos are those that are currently at the top of the market

Bitcoin, Litecoin, XRP, Etherum, Doge, and Bitcoincash

Although there are currently many DEFI projects that are very good and worth investing

Your list is so good. It will be helpful  for us in investing . Tether coin was unknown to me . Im a beginner i will follow  your list after investing . But you should added more coins like Neo,binance, xlm etc

Wow very much informative post it is. Investor can easily find out best coins for invest in this topic. For mine, i always like to invest with btc,ltc and eth. But there is some mistake in your post. You choose tether. It is a stable coin i think it is less suitable for invest      

That is a good list for investment. We can easily decide that which coins gives us high profit through your post. But there are something wrong. Tether is a stabla coin and i think it isnot suitable for investment right now.  I hope you will research more about it and then gives us a fresh list           

• +1 2

From your article i only take Bitcoin and Litecoin for investment. For tether i prefer using USDC or TUSD for keeping my money value. I choose Bitcoin and Litecoin because that coin already known in international, So that is more easy to buy or sell it in the future. Sometimes i buy new token where i think the price will jump soon to taking some profit.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.