How can I earn bitcoin in less than a month without investment? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kimberly24

How can I earn bitcoin in less than a month without investment?

It's hard to earn bitcoin in a short period of time and without an investment it will be really impossible. All the veterans in this field work hard to earn many coins and they all achieve it by investing in different project in cryptoworld. 

It's a bit hard whether you try earning it on high paying faucets,ptc and btc games these sites only pay you a tiny fraction,that will not suffice,Despair not,  you seem to have  a lot of determination, definitely you will achieve you goal someday though the time frame might exceed 15 -30 days.

6 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

You can also join faucets and also do micro jobs.

Micro jobs? What kind of jobs you are talking about? May i work in any platform as a freelancer? Does any platform offers micro or mini jobs to make satoshi? I would like to work to make coins so that i can invest in yobit as trading purpose. Please tell me more 

As i know without invest it is not possible working on faucets will pay you penny.good news is that you can earn a lot from this forum.per day 30k satoshi is huge i think

In a month it is almost impossible to make big buck without initial investment. To take it more easy you can maybe create your own faucets and a blog lets say which has all the information on upcoming airdrops and other bounties etc which you add your referral link to. Successful bloggers make decent money off referral systems. You can also earn from Steemit.

Well dude it will be hard impossible to earn what you need without investment, and the only thing I can recommend to you is trading because it is the fastest way to earn income, but of course, you need to invest for initial money or capital to start with and also investment for effort and time because you will need to learn first deep before you can trade effectively and avoid losing money.

Well faucets can give you some coins but not that big, and i think mining is also a choice, but the electricity will really cost you too much.

Free faucets are

paying I am sure in that. 

But takes more than a month, crypto currency is not an easy money thning.

If you want to earn more then invest more.

if you want for free, then invest your time and efforts.

Well I don't know any bitcoin earnings without investment aside cryptotalk and faucets. I guess you should focus in cryptotalk just keep posting until you earn enough satoshis to start trading.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Which said:

With that out of the way, let's begin exploring the different ways in which you can start making money with Bitcoin. #1 – Bitcoin Mining – Number one way of making money with bitcoin. #2 – Complete Micro-tasks for Bitcoin. #3 – Bitcoin Faucets. #4 – Invest in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Derivatives.

What kind of micro task? Does any platform provide jobs and pays bitcoin for complete micro jobs? Do you have any experience? This case i will try to join this type of platform to make bitcoins so that i can start bitcoin trading. To make good amount of money requires good investment. To make btc without invest or job is not an easy task. Such as faucet required long term planning to make btc

u can earn by joining many kind of airdrop .if u try much u can earn by joining airdrop .it's better way to earning free.free method earning only depond on many kind offfer. I also working in this free method sector and earning lots

Very simple, if you want to earn fast invest and try your luck.

If you dont like to invest, make time to join this kinds of forum but dont expect to be rich in less than month. Thats way too far to reality. 

Earning takes either money itself, efforts, time and har work, otherwise its a scam!

If you are asking on how to get one bitcoin without investing in just a few days, this is quite impossible. Perhaps if you are an experienced programmer you might manage to clone Bitcoin's code, create an ICO and manage to sell a few coins to investors but you have to built a good code and have good marketing and strategies that also involve you spenting money. Participating in bounties airdrops and writing quality posts on forums might help you earn a few only though. Do not expect riches.

You can earn free Bitcoin from various PTC sites and survey sites, but not enough.You can earn 1000 Satoshi for each post of cryptotalk,you can earn 30000 Satoshi per day.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/18/2019 at 6:27 AM, Digicoin said:

It is hard to earn bitcoin without investment. Investing in high yield programs can also be a scam. Try to invest as faucets are not paying. 

Your opinion is good and I agree with your opinion about the investment.

I prefer investing in bitcoin to get profits in investing because without investing it is difficult to get a lot of profits so I prefer investing than trading.

On 17/12/2019 at 20:43, Grandmaster said:

Si quieres un Bitcoin completo, no creo que puedas hacerlo si quieres gratis, por qué el tiempo, por qué de prisa, puedes trabajar aquí publicando 30 publicaciones diarias y obtendrás 30000 sats diarios y puedes trabajar a tu manera siendo activo diariamente

i like

John Bailey, said a little to encourage this conversation, that "My suggestions include borrowing everything you can to buy most and the fastest mining equipment you can find; set up your operation where electricity is cheaper and use the waste heat to heat your home. Make careful financial projections to make sure nothing has been lost. " In https://www.quora.com/ 

There are more opinions. By the way I expose some of it before giving mine. Hopefully, these different visions help this person to set up a strategy to give them the idea of earning cryptocurrencies without investment. Well, I continue and this time I bring the opinion of Jonathan May, who studied Computer Science at the University of California, Los Angeles. USA and he tells us the following: "The original method to obtain coins correctly when they are first launched from the network is called mining." Here at this point it seems good about the aidrops that are very fashionable and give opportunity for almost everyone who is starting in this world of cryptocurrencies, but this friend tells us some more things, but they are far from the proposal that We are requested here.

There are more opinions. By the way I expose some of it before giving mine. Hopefully, these different visions help this person to set up a strategy to give them the idea of earning cryptocurrencies without investment. Well, I continue and this time I bring the opinion of Jonathan May, who studied Computer Science at the University of California, Los Angeles. USA and he tells us the following: "The original method to obtain coins correctly when they are first launched from the network is called mining." Here at this point it seems good about the aidrops that are very fashionable and give opportunity for almost everyone who is starting in this world of cryptocurrencies, but this friend tells us some more things, but they are far from the proposal that We are requested here.

It is quite difficult for a person who has absolutely no experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. First of all, to achieve your goal, you need to familiarize yourself with this site and the forum by actively participating in discussions of various topics, while the exchange team will provide you with the opportunity to earn Satoshi without any investments. This is nothing complicated, you just need to write your comments on various topics while enjoying the work done. It’s worth reminding you that you can pay for your work when you receive 100 useful posts on this forum.
Also, you can read various contests and rubrics for receiving cryptocurrency on the exchange’s website absolutely without any investment.

Without investing on crypto you cant make free btc easily but there is a way to make btc in this forum. you need to make post daily to get paid in btc.

You can easily earn 60$ of bitcoin per month on this amazing platform just for spending one hour a day on this great platform and you can also try to join legit Airdrops also to earn free money

5 minutes ago, Wish107.5 said:

Please use normal fonts on posting because its hard for mobile user to read and to scroll your post thanks. 

Hi mate, what do you mean normal fonts? the text I've used are normal fonts.. Thanks for informing me anyway at least I will check next time.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:41 AM, kimberly24 said:

I honestly needs guidance in earning btc. I don’t have experience or somewhat full knowledge and I don’t want to be scam. Might be someone out there who can guide me or atleast give me ideas to get my goal in earning bitcoin within 15 days?

you can earn bitcoin in as fast as you want through trading,but trading needs knowledge for you to get profits,and investments as well.

9 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Both trading and investing are both profitable but depends on individual which one to take.

Hodling is profitable and less risky but you have invest at proper time. I believe now is a good time to hold because of next year halving that will have positive effect on bull market.

Your opinion is correct and I agree with your opinion that states something good for us all.

Of course trading and investing is very profitable but it still depends on each individual which will be taken so that one day we think that if you see the price of coins too low then the only way to save can be profitable because next year will reduce by half which will have a positive impact on the market bull.

I think you can do some of this
- Post on Cryptotalk 
- Check Airdrop for various altcoins on this forum or bitcointalk
- Try joining the social media bounty and writing altcoin articles on bitcointalk

It's better not to try to invest in cloud mining because of the high risk 😁

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png