Why is doge not listed - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
positive

Why is doge not listed

18 hours ago, Grease Lightning said:

Maybe they think doge is a small coin and has no future. But look, doge still dominates the top market cap. Doge should be listed on every exchange.

Thats not what it is but the exchange are always after listing that will fetch them money and dogecoin is a voluntary project.

Dogecoin was started just as a joke and now its one off biggest community in cryptoworld devs was not active as they needed but now recently we have some good developments which helping this so now we have few good news about this as coinbase and Binance already listed this and its doing good in these both exchanges hopefully this will do some more good in future.

Doge coin is a community coin. The large number of communities that makes the price of doge coins can survive and much in demand because of relatively low fees and fast transactions. different from ethereum, eos, stellar, ripple. They sell the technology used to make investors interested.

COINTELEHUB                                   

It is strange that Dogecoin is not listed on Yobit because Dogecoin is such a popular coin and a lot of people use it. I don't know why they removed it because a few months ago it was also available here 

Dogecoin was created as a joke, so many top exchanges and crypto traders take it to be that way, so these exchanges feels that dogecoin is not a cryptocurrency that should be on their exchanges, this is no problem to dogecoin you can trade it on 80 percent of crypto exchanges.

I feel sad when I want to buy dogcoin from kucoin and I found that dogcoin is not listed in it . I think in near future it will be listed in all big exchange 

3 minutes ago, Chadman said:

Yes, the coin has lengthy been created, but regrettably it is tranquil devotees that reach dogecoin no longer registered in the market. equal all the same this coin has been counted for a slow time, perhaps the value regularly goes down which causes it to not be in demand.

even as she is in demand! only for other purposes? not for the sake of a strong increase and investment - and this is a coin a simple joke of the creators - an ordinary meme with which you can withdraw large amounts from exchanges using a small commission, know this fact.

It is strange that such an old and strong currency like dogecoin is not listed on the exchange. It has been in the market for a long time but maybe because its price has not increased much so it is not listed or maybe because it was a gag project.

468x60-3.png

Is it possible because the developer of Dogecoin does not want the coins to be listed on the binance? if I'm not mistaken I've read about it on reddit

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I think because it's price is still not rising and also it's not that really profitable like the other altcoins, even though doge is a really old coin it's still not changing or it's just remaining the same since it was created. People see more potential in other coin that's why they are listed.

I think because of no project behind of dogecoin that's why they did not listed because you know the dev created dogecoin just for fun.. They must listed dogecoin because it is already gain popularity because of the lowest fee.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

doge is the old coin from the starting of crypto .a lot of coins are introduced to the market after that and increase a lot but doge at the same position till now.may be the exchanges don't have better information about doge trading.so they are not adding this

Dogecoin is one of the old things that crypto created after bitcoin . Dogecoin is one of the lowest thing that crypto have 

It may be due to some political issue between the dodge and binance  or they don't want to involve dodge coin as they knows it value is never going up significantly

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Since I am new about to know cryptocurrency and I don't have that much of information about it so I think that dogecoin isn't that much good in price that's why binance is not listing it.

Actually I also don't know about this metter. But I am very interested to know about this metter. If anyone know clearly about this metter then please tell me

Well maybe there's some factors why they didn't listed doge until now, bitfinex platform might a problem in doge. 

On 12/17/2019 at 9:00 PM, laska smrtici said:

I didn't know that and I think there are reasons why this coin DOGE was not included by these platforms

Dogecoin is a good coin and this coin will give us good profit in future but we just know that the market is huge and the dogecoin volume is so much high in counting and thats the main reason that dogecoin will not listed.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Maybe because doge is only used as cheap coins to be sent to other exchanges so investors do not intend to invest, so the exchange only chooses attractive coins to invest

On 12/16/2019 at 11:07 PM, positive said:

Despite the long existence of dogecoin in the crypto market and what have been said about bitfinex, binance and okex not listing dogecoin since the year 2018. Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

Yes right the value is too low so exactly many sites didn't deal with it I think that but it is also important crypto and useful sometimes I expect to replace it in the future 

Even though doge is very popular and major alt, it's not like every exchange have to listed doge in their platform. It's just the same actually, you can find doge in a lot of platform already. Doge is always the same, the price is just as low as before

Yes of course Dogecoin is one of the old crypto coim whixh is  created just after Bitcoin, but from this day today nothing happened with its price that is very low and also in some websites exchange market not listed, I think because not publicity and promotion of this coin, the value and price of this coin is remains same. The doge coin not for buy or sell in the markets what you doing in this trade I mean it's not a rock star in a simple way I just got back. 

Yes, the coin has elongated been created, but unhappily it is silence devotees that add up to dogecoin no longer registered in the market. steady nevertheless this coin has been counted for a elongated time, perhaps the assess frequently goes down which causes it to not be in demand.

Maybe Doge doesn't high value in crypto world. But some site doge existed and easily to get it like in coinpot. I earn  81.00000 already. Even doge doesnt have high value still you can convert it into bitcoin or some other coin that has greater value.

Dogecoin is a strong and old currency. It is also a very stable currency. I do not understand the reason why this currency is not supported.