What graphics card is needed for mining? - Page 3 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KryptoHunter

What graphics card is needed for mining?

I think GTX 1070 is really already enough to earn profit from mining, and also AMD is a good option too, but now i dont mine anymore i am now trading and found it more profitable if you right.

Currently we have very long list of graphic cards which are helping in different mining projects and these are going through different values and prices if you are big miner and can afford then surely you can go with best but if you are small or new then never try with high price just go with Nvidia GTX1080 or AMDRadeon RX these both are good and affordable for many.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:50 PM, Lubruselu said:

Nvidia GTX 1070 i thought this are the most used and the best miner. It gives the miner 30 MH/s and it has very low power consumption

Well, I think that's enough if you mine. But if you want a very high end specs, Nvidia RTX 2080 is the best. It is more referrable to use for mining and your pc will have a very smooth working time while mining.

There different kind of graphic card but it mostly depends on the kind of of you are using. My choice is Nvidia  geforce gtx 1070 or higher version.

The main problem, however, is the price of electricity. You can use 1070 video cards or any RX version 4 GB above. This is all profitable if you have cheap electricity

If you buy a video card with an asus 1070 dual OC, you will have a monthly income of 7 USD. Of course if you have electricity cheaply

21.JPG

Edited by KURTAULI

It may need a very great graphic card for mining. And it sounds like it will cost you a lot of money to upgrade your computer or mining equipment. You can't just mining using you low spec GPU, right?

I think you need to buy the latest version of the graphics card or at least 2 levels below. Minimum memory of at least 8GB. I prefer the NVIDIA graphics card.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 2/10/2020 at 10:33 PM, mashuri775 said:

for the minimum mining of CPUs that are used for game specks and screen displays using the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 with large RAM, it has overcome the work of mining in air conditioned rooms

Maybe you mean GPU? I only use a low-end CPU for my GPU rig because of the GPU that will mine. The RAM I use is only 4 GB and I can use virtual memory to increase the RAM allocation. For GPUs, you should use a GPU with a minimum of 8GB of memory.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/17/2019 at 4:15 PM, febriyana said:

I think that is depend on your budget.

For now the fastest and efficient for mining is using ASIC miner like Antminer, Innosilicon, etc. Every ASIC miner have different algorithm. Like Antminer S17+ only support algorithm SHA-256. Example coin with algorithm SHA-256 is Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Peercoin.

But for GPU, Graphic Card i recommended is from AMD. If you need more cheap Nvidia.

BRO right now the Nvidia Gtx 2080 Ti is the best for mining .  But I waan say that it is too much better for the true king.

pix card had been often use for the non-stop deliver of digital interface of a tool but it isn't a requirement due to the fact a electricity source and the upkeep of it will be the factor of mining.

On 18.02.2020 at 02:04, outinat said:

Do they act as spigots or they giveyou records around coins

I assume it's rely on your price range.

On 18.02.2020 at 03:58, Afroz said:

If you are interested, just go for a gaming laptop.  This will give you all the glasses.  I can make sure 1GB of mobile can do everything

The AMD Radeon RX580 is one of the predominant great GPUs for mining, a lot so that it could be a bit of a casualty of its possess victory, due to the fact it may a number of the time be difficult to discover. it gives an as nicely exceptional hash price of 29 mh/s while too preserving the energy usage moo. And it's miles less expensive than the GTX 1070.

You need higher graphics for mining cryptocurrency. You have to invest minimum money for trading. If you want to mine then you have to invest a lot of money. You have to build up a super computer.

Nvida GTX 1070 is a bit costly, but if you are looking for a long GPU for the long run, then this one is the most recommended one. This one is one of the best for GPU for mining bitcoin.

In my opinion video card mining is no longer profitable. Mining can even start with any video card. For example you can use ASUS 1050 2GB but the revenue will be very low

AMD Radeon VII

7nm, meet cryptocurrency

Core Clock: 1,400MHz | Memory: 16GB HBM2 | Memory Clock: 4Gbps | Power Connectors: 2 x 8-pin | Power Draw: 300W | Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0

is best mining machine to mine coin from home

I have stopped mining for a long time, and as far as I know the ASIC exploit tool is the most effective and before that I also used it to finish my mining. Depending on how much money you have, graphic cards are priced differently

• +3 1

Mining is a good for you have a hardware. Mining    is a good idea for online income and extra income.  Because many people are in a mining . all of the members ddo the work  with  payment.  Mining site was good idea.       

Without a limited tool or name, in short, the stronger your equipment, the greater your mining power and, of course, your profits will increase.

1 hour ago, Jinorkhan said:

Without a limited tool or name, in short, the stronger your equipment, the greater your mining power and, of course, your profits will increase.

This is a minimalist but true explanation. High hand mining hardwares are expensive but the costs are justified. Personnaly i am using some RX 580 Nitro+

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-