What graphics card is needed for mining? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
KryptoHunter

What graphics card is needed for mining?

On 28.12.2019 at 02:06, neurolicious said:

Not true. Extensive gaming has much heavier toll on GPU than mining. With mining the voltages of VRM stay steady throughout the mining process except with few alternating algorithms. With gaming the voltages shift rapidly which is much worse for GPUs lifespan. 10 hours of gaming is way worse for the GPU than 24 hours of mining. With mining the only thing that can kill a card is high temperatures. As long as you manage the heat you will be okay for a good 10 years. I still have some old AMD cards that arent good for mining anymore but they work flawlessly, I used to mine with them for over 6 years non stop.

Okay, I understand what you are talking about. Thank you for such huge explanation, because I'm not really into mining. I understand some basic thing, but not everything.

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

On 12/28/2019 at 3:16 AM, Man said:

How could I share my experience, whereas I have never used all of these graphics cards. All graphics cards that say certainly have a high price, so it's impossible I never used all of these graphics cards.

Alright, chill Man. Thanks for answering my question and giving that important information. I was expecting someone with experience. Anyway, thanks again.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

1 minute ago, Man said:

No problem friend, Really hope there are people who share their experiences here. At least one person has one graphics card, so we can see whether the graphics card above can really work optimally.

Someone here has given me the nicehash calculator. I've checked and decide to buy some RTX 2080ti. But my friend told me next year a new Nvidia card will be released.

6 minutes ago, Man said:

Wow, how many units did you buy RTX 2080ti? The price is really crazy, I can't afford the graphics card. Maybe you should wait or find out what Nvidia will release later.

It is a plan. It's about 8 cards for a start but my friend holds me. He said today is the time to buy BTC. I am still thinking of both options now.

23 hours ago, Goodcoin said:

You are right. This is the exact GPU I am using to mine and I am making little bit coin which is better than non. Another thing I like about this GPU is that I can still sell it at higher value.

His much do you actually earning from your mining activities? Because I like to do mining but I'm fears that's it is not profitable anymore

Mining editions of nVidia boards are somewhat cheaper than gaming GeForces of the same performance. They may be difficult to find, but they are worth it. In case you don't plan to resell them soon.

Edited by geezer

On 1/1/2020 at 8:15 PM, Man said:

Hmmm, very good friend. I also suggest the same thing if you choose these two options. Better to buy BTC for now, than you have to buy a graphics card at a time when mining is not so profitable.

If mining is not profitable why people still buying cards and Asic? The company still producing these mining machine and people still buying.

6 hours ago, Grease Lightning said:
On 1/1/2020 at 9:15 PM, Man said:

Hmmm, very good friend. I also suggest the same thing if you choose these two options. Better to buy BTC for now, than you have to buy a graphics card at a time when mining is not so profitable.

If mining is not profitable why people still buying cards and Asic? The company still producing these mining machine and people still buying.

Their mining is different from mine. I am constrained here a lot, so when I did the mining. I didn't really make a profit, because I thought it was a waste of time. So I say mining is not very profitable.

there are a lot of good graphics cards but depending on how much you have, this time I don't see it being appreciated, some good graphics like NVIDIA, ASIC, please refer

On 1/8/2020 at 2:53 PM, kirubel said:

That's good but mining with our pc can damage our pc, you can buy 10.5TH/S mining hardware with 190$$$ the only cost will be the electricity.

What! Are you sure that's you can but mining machine with 10 th/s for only $190? Because I remember that's last year you can be able to buy 14 th/s for something like $6000

On 1/6/2020 at 3:26 AM, Man said:

Their mining is different from mine. I am constrained here a lot, so when I did the mining. I didn't really make a profit, because I thought it was a waste of time. So I say mining is not very profitable.

What makes their mining different than yours? But you said you never use any those cards. Are you using ASIC for mining?

for mining crypto coins it requires good hardward or graphics card which could be AMD Radeon RX580 and for Gforce company GTX 1070 would be the best choice for mining. but if you have good money on your hand then you can buy more powerful GPU that gives you much profits rather than my suggested one

By adding graphics hardware to your desktop computer you can increase your bitcoin hash rate. The GPUs are the feature of graphic cards. You can use Nvidia GTX 1070

Some of the best cards are rx 480 and rx 580 from AMD but if you need some less power consumption go with a GTX 1070 or GTX 1060 from Nvidia

But i would recommend getting a dedicated ASIC miner as it's a lot more faster than mining with graphic cards and more profitable

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Just now, ETheHedgehog said:

Some of the best cards are rx 480 and rx 580 from AMD but if you need some less power consumption go with a GTX 1070 or GTX 1060 from Nvidia

I have mined using a GTX 1060 graphics card. But I really can't, not because it's not good. But the graphics card that I bought is recommended for playing games, it is not recommended for mining.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:24 PM, KryptoHunter said:

What kind of graphics card is needed for mining, I need some help)

1050ti and up cards are till good for mining, But don't expect to get rich overnight since there are other miners have more powerful cards than yours,. not to mention the asics that is more expensive to start with.

If you're just testing the water just buy a single 1050ti and run nicehash mining software and see for yourself if youre willing to go far by purchasing much powerful graphics cards.

spacer.png

I think AMD 's is really good, and like some GTX 1070 it will really do the work for mining. so goodluck to your mining career in crypto mate, best of luck. 

On 12/16/2019 at 2:24 PM, KryptoHunter said:

You need the most powerful graphics card possible. However, AMD and Nvidia do not give the same results depending on the coin(s) you are going to mine. I get 235 Mh/s in Ethash algo with my 8 overcloacked RX 580 Nitro+.

Edited by bitcoinb

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

pics card have been as often as possible use for the constant convey of computerized interface of a gadget anyway is anything but a prerequisite because of the reality a force supply and its support will be the segment of mining.mining is ideal and bitcoin useful for youth and this application is incredible

You can use Nividia gtx 1080 ti/ 2080 ti but for better Earnings you need rigs of these gpu. I have also read that the gpu strength decreases after mining for long term as they are not made for mining purposes and running all 24/7 hours so you need cooling system and and all necessary stuffs for mining

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/16/2019 at 9:24 PM, KryptoHunter said:

It all depends on your target coin,

For GTX variant you can use it for Equihash like Zcash

For AMD variant you can use it for ETHASH or ETH mining also Cryptonight - Monero, ETN and the likes.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, wipard said:

For currently the fastest and effective for mining is utilizing ASIC digger like Antminer, Innosilicon, etc. Each ASIC digger have diverse calculation. Like Antminer S17 as it were bolster calculation SHA-256. Illustration coin with set of rules SHA-256 is Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Peercoin.

I agree, buying GPUs specifically for mining is no longer worth it, getting a dedicated ASIC miner is much better

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 2/1/2020 at 12:59 PM, Mosto mia said:

I don't think cryptocurrency graphics card is required in mining, you need a device in Mining Crypto.  Then you will benefit greatly.

You are wrong, more hash power = more revenues. In order of power we have: CPU, GPU, ASIC. At this time, CPU is very limited because they can't mine high value coins. GPU is good and can mine a lot of coins but they are less effective than ASIC. A GPU mining rig is is easier to resell than ASIC because you can resell it to miners or gamers. ASIC is the most powerful but they are limited in the choice of coins because they are built for a specific algorythm. 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-