Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
moeletaly

Why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk ?

On 10/7/2020 at 8:01 AM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

Yeah. A few countries are restricted from the CryptoTalk campaign, it is stated clearly on Yobit page where payment of talk and BTC is made. The administration stated clearly it is due to spamming mostly associated with users from those regions. 

On 10/7/2020 at 8:19 AM, Abduslampooom said:

I don't know why that ,,,,, I am from Yemen and i don't earn any thing 

Please support help us

I don't think Yemen is included in the restricted countries, so you might just need to contact the administration for support.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

They have stated the reason which is that most of them are low quality posters, of course most of them have gone back to running proxy, vpn. I don't think this point helped them anything.

Yes, this is true, the forum has banned some countries from paying because many members from these countries did not abide by the forum rules and violated them such as copying and pasting, multiple accounts and spam and this was a very bad thing

• +3 1

They've got banned from using and earning from the forum. It is because most of the users form those countries are violating the forum rules like spamming post and reputations that's why the admins decided to totally banned the IP addresses of those countries.

• +1 1

On 10/22/2020 at 8:07 PM, Guru2050 said:

These groups of countries in the first phase of campaign were paid for the posting campaign just as other fellow countries, it was earlier this year of 2020 that they were stopped from payment due to extreme breaking of the standing protocols of posting. But now they can still take advantage of learning in the forum as they have access in to the forum to read and garner experience about Crypto currencies but no payments.

i remember when people from those countries were just spamming the forum with useless content and topics, and they also copy paste replies without even changing a word, im glad the admins cleaned up the forum like this.

Edited by duncun007
got posted twice.
  • +1 1

they prevent them from participating in this platform, including that these countries do not support the Bitcoin currency, and that the site does not profit from the people of those regions.

Some countries have been deprived to participate in this forum because majority of those who came from those countries are spammers and low quality posters but I believe there are quite a few members among them who are good quality posters but because the bad ones are the majority that is why crypto talk banned those countries from participating in the campaign. We all represent our countries we shouldn't portray a bad name to our country we should try as much to contribute our own quota in delivering a good services to the forum.

That's because those countries were spamming in this forum. As they found a good way to earn they tried to earn more by taking unusual steps. Like creating multiple accounts and copy pasting most of the time. This happens almost every countries. But from those countries number of spamming was huge. That's why cryptotalk decided to banned those countries to use this forum. I think that's a good decision. They should do it further if more countries do so.

• +2 1

Some countries have been banned from paying for a long time by the moderators because there are a lot of members in these countries posting useless posts, so payment to those countries has been banned.

Good question, maybe it is because in those countries they cheat or their laws do not accept cryptocurrencies by the country, but it would be a good act, that they could pay countries that are not available for any wallet

I don't know more but I think these countries won't support cryptotalk in their business and may these countries members violated the rules of yobit

• -2 1

The reason why some countries are not being paid by the Forum because a large number of members from banned countries were low quality posters and engaged themselves from violating the rules in the forum. Moderators and admin can locate the ip address of the users and it will be their basis if one country should be banned or not.

• +2 1

As in some countries there is ban on cryptocurrencies.

Crytotalk is not legit there So there are issue on paying for those countries by the admins i think so. Some issues that need to solve  because people want to work with crypto but There Govt. Laws are in between them. Govt.  Lwa can be the main reason.

Some countries are banned from the forum because people belongs to those countries always violate the rules of the forum. The don't post relevant post they make copy paste posting.

That's why cryptotalk decided to bane them for payment.

Some countries are not paid in crypto talk because i think cryptocurrency is prohibited in these countries or the members from these countries are breaking the rules and regulations of this forum.  So, these countries are banned by admin.  

Normally countries that are restricted from using Cryptotalk forum it's because most of it's members were only spamming and scamming on the forum by not complying with the forum rules and regulations which were end up getting banned from the forum moderators so it's better to read and understand forum rules so as to comply with them effectively to make the forum active and supportive to other members.

• +3 1

Payment has been banned for several countries since the previous campaign, which is paid in bitcoin only because members of these countries were sending about 90% of spam and useless ideas, and many members of these countries were waiting to be paid back, but so far nothing has changed.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is hilarious that some countries are not paid from cryptotalk. Every should have a right to work at this wonderful platform. This is a great opportunity for the developing countries. Some countries are not paid because they have violated laws and they are not allowed to wrok here. But i think this is a mistake and a misunderstanding. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -5 1

Hey mate!You are right.Some countries can't get payment.Those countries get banned from this forum.Because there were alot of spam coming from that countries.So the moderators ban those countries.Alot of people from those countries were doing plagiarisim.So thats why they get banned.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Our main assignment on this forum is to make proper contributions towards developing useful subjects and making useful posts that everybody will benefit from .however, some Participants take this without any consideration specifically participants from the likes of Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Egypt, and the Philippines and for this reason, the administration select to put off them from participating in the marketing Campaign seeing that they may be not ready to contribute undoubtedly.thank you so much...

Edited by freelancer
  • -5 1

When the forum was launched, it allowed all countries of the world to work inside and to participate in its own campaigns, but after a period and several months, members of some countries violated the rules in a very large way, and for this reason the moderators decided to ban all members of these countries and prevent them from working within the forum permanently

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Cryptotalk admin and moderators have their reasons why cryptotalk dose'nt operate on most county's, I so much believe if the problem rectify is very possible they will look on to it. 

• +1 1

I am not a senior member of this forum, but I have studied enough to answer your question. There are countries that Cryptotalk excluded from working on the forum due to the fact that most of the members who committed violations of the regulations came from those countries. In particular, I think they were rogue members who did not value participating in Cryptotalk and who thought they could make easy money from the platform. Their actions resulted in the forum generally excluding them regardless of the existence of useful forum members in those communities. In other words, those who acted incorrectly harmed themselves and harmed useful members of their community. This we should always take as an example here since the bad actions of some can affect all the members. Therefore, we must first of all be honest with ourselves and work according to the rules so as not to harm ourselves or others in the future. Give Cryptotalk the value it deserves.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 10/7/2020 at 2:01 AM, moeletaly said:

I have a question  to moderators and seniors why some countries aren't paid from cryptotalk I want to know if there are reasons for it or any problems with it 

On YouTube there are videos that explain the reasons why these countries were excluded from Cryptotalk's campaigns, one of the reasons and the main one in my opinion, is that during the first payment campaign many of the users who came from those countries resorted to  to spam with the purpose of abusing the system, since previously the payment was immediate there was no waiting period, if you want to know more, all the information is on YouTube.

• +1 1

It is because most of members from that country posted low quality, not useful, and spamming. They are banned to avoid this forum to falling down. We want this forum to grow so it is better to ban some countries who did not simply follow simple instructions, rules, and regulations. Let us do not do what they did. We want this forum stays longer