Bitcoin for future? - Page 8 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Skydreamer017

Bitcoin for future?

Bitcoin is one of the most famous currencies that meet with success in terms of many investors it is also a currency that is widely used and in some countries the use of these currencies is completely legal.

Yes. After 20-50 Years I think. Bitcoin will be dumped and new Altcoin will be used as a Bitcoin. There will be the time that if all the blocks are mined and all the Bitcoin is now on dumped, there is a possibility that new Cryptocurrency will be the Top 1 in the list. Ethereum is now on Top 2 and now, we observed that ETH is now on demand. Maybe next year or 2, ETH price will be doubled. But we don't know if that will be the prediction or not.

On 12/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, Skydreamer017 said:

But do you think those cryptocurrency can change the whole world?

I don't think a lot about the other cryptocurrencies. What I think is that they can be used but in a limited term and not widely. It is only Bitcoin that has the best popularity and adoption and will keep doing that for years.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin has already changed the market in some sense , but the fact that it can change the world is a controversial issue, but it definitely has a bright future and is gaining more and more popularity every day

Does anyone have the ability to analyze bitcoin prices in the near future? I don't know if the price of bitcoin can break up to 20,000 $ or if it will drop to 10,000.

Bitcoin is successful. Bitcoin as well as cryptocurrency is changing the world. Now rich peoples invets their money in this internet currency. Many of them control the price of coins using whale. It is a great way to earn money online and trustworthy too. I hope this system can reach to every person positively.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I do not we two things about  bitcoin future than progress, holding son now will be Bette because their will be a time the price if bitcoin will still further increase. I believe in years, bitcoin could gain a market cap of over 1 trillion which will makes it price increase and having better future. 

Bitcoin is the best for the future because the market value of Bitcoin is constantly increasing and the demand in the global market is increasing so that trading or investing through Bitcoin can make more money in a very short time.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency had provided a lot of opportunity for common people who are stuck in jobs that are leading to nowhere. It opens up some new source of income to  help improve peoples and their families lives. It would be good to see one day in the near future that everybody will be able to utilize this opportunity of cryptocurrency to live better lives.

i think bitcoin future is also very bright so that there are most number of people work this site and earn money a lot of.this is daily earning source so that many people work this site daily and earn money.

Ofcourse those crypto currency can help people badly especially for those member who have no job now..  What they just need is to gain knowledge about crypto currency,  about its market movement, blockchain and so on.. Later they can easily invest their money in those crypto currency to do trading or mining which will give them huge profit..                

• +1 1
  • +2 1

With the rate of bitcoin adoption, I is clear that is is successful already, with how limited the supply is, it is clear that it has a brighter future, and her possible it will become the first world's currency. 

it is a good option for keeping bitcoin for your future, it could be go up and up. bitcoin price is unstoppable nowadays and you can e

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 11/10/2020 at 11:51 AM, Milii3 said:

Bitcoin will be the best in the future I think the price of Bitcoin will go up so much that people will start to benefit very soon I think

I agree because only 21 million bitcoin will be in total which makes it to be a coin the will be increasing in price as people will buy it. And more people will buy bitcoin which will makes it price to still increase further, it is just a good coin which people call it. 

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Ofcourse those crypto currency can help people badly especially for those member who have no job now..  What they just need is to gain knowledge about crypto currency,  about its market movement, blockchain and so on.. Later they can easily invest their money in those crypto currency to do trading or mining which will give them huge profit..                

@Dorjoy12..Bitcoin is a very good currency.  However, the future of Bitcoin is very good.  Many people have lost their jobs because of the epidemic.  And they have now joined the crypto world.  But making money in the crypto world is as easy as it is difficult.  So newcomers need to gain a lot of knowledge about the crypto world.  However, I think that investing and trading with Bitcoin can be very profitable in the future.  The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

The price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day.

Its happening because days going on more people join in crypto world to know about it plus earn some extra  money apart from doing job.. Again many famous company, restaurant, industries and Govt office start to to support bitcoin strongly which also help to increase btc price all the time..            

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin is a very good and valuable currency in the crypto world.  Bitcoin prices are rising day by day.  Currently, the price of Bitcoin has exceeded $ 16,000.  If you want to earn bitcoin, work carefully in the forums and earn more bitcoin because the future of bitcoin is very bright.

I dont think crypto currency can change the whole world now because not every body understands how crypto works.For those who wont to use crypto as a  business  should be educated on it.One way somebody can make money on crypto currency is investment,by this i mean,buy a coin when its low and sell it when it rises and make more profit.All of this needs training.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, Skydreamer017 said:

Just comment the website or application that can earn cryptocurrency for free lets help each other and earn together!

I'm sorry I can't help with this. I haven't found something that can help you a lot but only some websites that are giving very small rewards and ask for too much from the users. Except from Cryptotalk I can't recommend or advertise anything else.

• Useful or interesting 2

If you just keep what you make you can try anything and the more you make it will be the better in case Bitcoin reaches very high levels as imagine what you have today being a hundred times more in value after some years, maybe this would help a lot many people.

• +2 1

I think that cryptocurrencies and especially Bitcoin will help people later on. I don't think there will be a lot of mainstream adoption but it will be places where the money fails and it will help there most. Look at Turkey and Lebanon today and Venezuela. Anyone had money in the banks in these countries had lost this money. Beacuse of inflation. Money should be good money and in my opinion Bitcoin is good money.

• -2 1
  • +3 1

You probably can try some websites like faucets but after some time you will find that they don't pay very well and you are losing your time. Instead of that you could have stayed at cryptotalk and create more and better articles. It could have been better help as all the rest are paying less.

Edited by annayks
  • -1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:28 PM, Jatt733 said:

Bitcoin is Future crypto Currunncey also but it for crypto followers not for world its take time to accept crypto

Still there are many complication to accept the Bitcoin as the currency and many countries have still banned the crypto currency usage and consider its usage is illegal.

• +1 3

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Holding bitcoin now is good, in the future the price will get higher, people that hold it will get richer in the future. People are now predicting more good price to bitcoin that it is likely it reach $50000 in next five year which is very possible. 

• +1 1

I don't think that anyone should be quiting his job, but if you don't have any you should be in cryptocurrencies one way or another and try to profit from this. I joined this year and didn't regret it, in fact it is never too late and this is the best period to find ways to make some money either by trading or by doing online activities that are paying rewards.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1