Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

No condition is permanent, life is full of up and down, nothing in this world is constant, things are liable to change, the future is unpredictable, just don't quit

Rise and fall is not a new thing nin any business transaction, it comes and goes as nothing is permanent and anything can be subjected to change, therefore deal wisely

When you posted this topic then price of btc was 6800$ and now bitcoin price is 10420$. You noted that it's price jumped very much in one month period that is why we said unexpected profit. 

now i think the btcoin price is increasing rapidly last i saw it was 7000$ and now it increased to10500$  so surely i can say that its going up and up

On 12/16/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

Yes hopefully the price of bitcoin will increase in future you just have to be patient and hold your coins for the right time.

This time bitcoin price is so high and i think it will be more higher in future. We can't perdict anything but i just hope to see a great result.  

• Useful or interesting 1

I'm sorry? get something done you comprehend about bitcoin price? It will ascent or not? Im in the past few minutes in suspense to ascend the estimate of btc to carry out other moneys. If you make out the btc penalty or you retain the diagram where it shows the up/down value of btc.

for me the btc is very difficult to get down from $ 5000, it goes up there, and from there it goes back up, the btc is very volatile, when it is going down a lot it goes up very quickly.

When as, I think that now the price of bitcoin has taken a trend of growth and in the coming months, bitcoin will only grow

On 12/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

Don't worry, your investment is very safe in this year as there is a big chance that bull will commence this year 2020. Bitcoin continue to rise and has a 37% growth increase already in less than two months. So keep on holding to it and you will surely get a good amount of profit. 

at this point we are every troubled about the value of bitcoin. In fact, it seems to me that the stop of the day has be as long as down now, or perhaps a not much tad more.  It seems that for the reason that the prices of folks currencies arise to swelling fairly at the launch of the new year, It seems to me that the Reich power commencement to slope earlier this year.

bitcoin price is high day by day..its demand is also increase.nowadays it is very popular many other countries..it is also world wide famous a few days letter.

Currently btc price is floating sideways trend .around 9900$ .there is no bull run is happening according to market trends

Market cap 175.31B and supply around 18.22M

Price 9620$

On 12/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, Ken said:

nobody knows about it. however, information from halving has some effect on the price of crypto, it can be confirmed for an increase, for example, the price of bitcoin at the beginning of the year up to now is quite high, and I think one of the reasons is halving. it's just that information is uncertain. however, no one knows the price of bitcoin going forward.

Bitcoin price is always going up and down but in the long run it is a very strong bullish trend in the long run for that bitcoin is good for investment

52 minutes ago, ghulam murtaza said:

The graph represents the rise and fall of bitcoin, the size of buying and selling in exchanges that determine the rising bitcoin price and the fluctuations of receiving bitcoin.

yes there always occur a great deal of fluctuation and variation in the price chart of bitcoin and it is very difficult to analyze the prices of bitcoin whether they are going high or down but according to my research i think prices of bitcoin are going high in year 2020 and it is good time to invest in this currency.

Actually it doesn’t matter, what matters what are you looking for with this question because, you can make profit with the 2 situation!

Bitcoin is starting to increase again. I am happy to see this movement, because I see that the increase does not only occur to bitcoin, but also to altcoin.

Bitcoin market fell strongly during trading and lost about 7%. The 10,000 level has caused a lot of problems for the market, with bitcoin definitely being overbought. One of the important things was that someone had liquidated a $ 2 million training position.

I foresee bitcoin prices will hit $9,800 today, it was $10,000 a couple of days before but because of some traders cashing in their bitcoin, it had a minor adjustment, but i think the trend of bitcoin prices is still going up.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/16/2019 at 3:34 PM, Ken said:

I think it's price will rise more. Because it's totally supply is limited. And now on it there are only few market cap. Day by Day people connecting on it. After their investment on it price will increase more.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Over the weekend, many traders expressed fear that a dip below $ 9 450 would reinforce a reversal of the downtrend, but previous analysis indicated that a sharp correction was needed that might raise the price to the $ 9,500 to $ 8,800 after Bitcoin's last strong performance .

When it has value,so it’s price can be more or less.actually it depend on it’s utility.utility can control a product value.    

we can not say anything, cryptocurrency market is very unstable. Bitcoin prices down. Maybe in 2020, at first we could see prices rise bitcoin.