When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

When you'll be able to earn 1 btc weekly

i'm far away to reach that goal, currently  i can't even make 1% of that, but hopefully  in the future  with better  experience  i'll be able  to do that.

It seems quite an ambitious goal, as others have mentioned a huge investment may be required to make 1 BTC per week, either via trading or mining. Perhaps, it would be feasible for people living in countries with low electricity fees to establish a mining farm that eventually could yield 1 BTC per week, but again this is not a simple task, and requires a big investment and a good level of technical knowledge.

• +1 1

On 16.12.2019 at 12:41, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

To earn 1 bitcoin with the help of mining, only a small data center and a small power plant nearby are enough) Although the use of such an infrastructure for its intended purpose (hosting sites, etc.) will bring much more money

• Useful or interesting 1

No, I can never make such a huge amount of money every week. That's about $ 11,000 each week or $ 44,000 a month. This is a very large amount. Only a very small fraction of people make that kind of money in cryptocurrency. Most people earn around and under $ 500 a month.

It makes no sense, if an ordinary person will be able to mine 1BTC a day, it's price will be equal to Ponzi token price

Impossible for me to earn 1 bitcoin a week, I would have to be very rich for that, but if I had enough money, I would invest heavily in the Yobit investbox and get 1 bitcoin a week

On 12/16/2019 at 5:06 AM, Satya31 said:

It is very difficult to earn 1 btc per week. That need a very huge amount of investment. It is possible by trading but there will be high risk. It may happen you earn 1 btc this week but lose 2 the next week. Because there will be a high risk involved we must take very much calculative decision by analysing everything not skipping a single one and then should try. 

Bitcoin is the first decentralized cryptocurrency in the world, which allows making payments in online transactions without intermediaries in a fast, economical and secure way. One of the ways that happens is that there are many days of losing a coin of such high value

I dont think its possible to earn 1 BTC weekly by mining or something else,however i think that if u have a good audience,attachment and a net of referrals you can make use of many pages paying you in BTC for referring like faucets...

How I wish I could earn 1 BTC a week. I think that in order to achieve that, you must first study a lot about the opportunities that exist to be able to earn that amount. I think that one of the opportunities to do so that I have been able to see recently, is the YOBIT offer with MINEX, in which you can invest in mining power, and acquire a daily return on your investment. I understand that there is a plan where you can generate more than $2000 per day, but it requires a huge investment.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:41 AM, Lubruselu said:

Have you already planned about the upcoming days that's when you'll be able to earn 1 bitcoin per week and how would you be able to earn them

earn a btc in a week I would need a great investment, either time and money, I think in particular that it is better to invest

Один биткоин еженедельно заработать практически не возможно из-за дороговизны его,но если бы это было возможно,я не отказался бы)

I think I can only earn one btc per week when btc is $ 150). If you are talking about earning $ 10,000 a week, then I have not thought about such amounts yet.

I don't think I will ever be able to earn 1 btc. This is too much for me. For several years of working in the field of cryptocurrency, I earned very little, or rather, $500.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:41 AM, Lubruselu said:

You have to be careful with any currency, some can disallow scam and those violent movements that they generate are only to attract new users and take away their btc

On 16.12.2019 at 11:41, Lubruselu said:

It is possible with two different reasons.

1. Bitcoin price drops to 10-100$, so it will not be very big money. It will be easy to earn such amount in a week.

2. You have your own crypto service that will give you stable revenue. For example, your own faucet manager such as Faucetpay, of crypto market, of crypto ad network.

It is not impossible but you need to invest a large amount of money for that, it is really very difficult to earn 1 BTC weekly. It has a lot of risk, you can lose more than you win.

If you can get that amount of Bitcoins weekly, you could even get them daily, but for that you must have an immense amount of knowledge and money. In my opinion with adequate knowledge sooner or later a weekly bitcoin is generated since it is not such a crazy goal.

I personally bring a long-term investment plan with a high amount of money, the risk would be high but the profit would also be and my earnings would be 0.5btc per month

On 10/6/2020 at 2:23 AM, Dydk007 said:

It is not impossible but you need to invest a large amount of money for that, it is really very difficult to earn 1 BTC weekly. It has a lot of risk, you can lose more than you win.

It is not much risk if you have more than 100 bitcoin and you know your way around trading and investing, plus you should not be greedy and must be patient, but the answer for me would be no, because i can not afford  such a big capital.

It is impossible for me to earn 1 BTC in a week, but if it would be one of my goals in the future to be able to earn that amount and why not, with work, patience, financial education and a lot of sacrifice, it is possible that I will achieve it.

Honestly I have wished for such a moment, but i currently dont know how, its going to take a fortune to earn 1 bitcoin weekly

If you can earn one bitcoin per week you only need a large investment to be able to do that to earn one bitcoin per week but you also have the possibility that you lose your bitcoins anyway, that's why we have to be very careful with our investments.

Well, Earning 1 btc in a week is very difficult as well as too risky. I think its depend on market progress as well as required massive equity for that purpose. Because sometime crypto market crush and then there will be chance of loosing  as well so be careful. May be big traders earn 1 btc in a week but i consider its dream.  It may possible through trading but its require some time or huge experience. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It seems impossible, there is no way to invest or trade to earn 1 btc per week, income in crypto world is uncertain, it depends on market conditions, in this forum alone it is very difficult to earn 0.001btc. It took 1 month to get 0.001btc which is equivalent to 100 likes.

• +1 1