Top Signs You Are In a "Good Place Financially" - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stanDboss

Top Signs You Are In a "Good Place Financially"

Here in this topic you didn't tell about crypto. This is crypto section so all posts should be about crypto world. You can post this topic in off topic section. 

These are not about just a good place financially. These are what the top has only and it is less than 1% of the people of the world that control 50% of the wealth. This is important to remember. Being an average and bellow income sucks because of them. There have been AI systems created for redistribution of wealth and it is bad that these people control these too. I expect worse.

• +2 1

These are too many things I even forget the count. But I think only one thing matters the most and that is yiur own satisfaction  with  your life, you don't  need to worry about other things.

I have a sign or two.  I am the breadwinner for my wife, mom and two of my brothers.  I feel happy when I have conviction, and contentment comes from having faith in God.  I always aspire for the best, so I have great hope in the world of Crypto

On 7/20/2020 at 5:47 PM, Whited35 said:

I am in the crypto world for my secondary income sources. Except a few points, almost all points are relatable in my case but I still do think like I am financially stabilized person. I am always searching the new ways to earn more or achieve more. I think this is an endless cycle of desires. 

In my case I'm seeing my self becoming financial stable via the use of crypto currency and I'm happy I got started early and now I have acquired enough knowledge that can help me to be financial stable plus what I earn from here if I use it wisely,otherwise outside crypto world the story is different for me as things are hard because there are no employments and I have no job yet.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

9 minutes ago, George10 said:

In my case I'm seeing my self becoming financial stable via the use of crypto currency and I'm happy I got started early and now I have acquired enough knowledge that can help me to be financial stable plus what I earn from here if I use it wisely,otherwise outside crypto world the story is different for me as things are hard because there are no employments and I have no job yet.

@George10 Unemployment is a serious and global issue. Fortunately, cryptocurrency and DeFi are here to break out any sort of barriers to give financial freedoms. I assume, you are getting benefits off crypto world, right? If you have some unique skills, you can still earn money even staying at homes. Fortunately, you are here on this great forum which may help you to gain more ideas about making money off cryptocurrency. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Those all points make anyone rich where he doesn't have to worry about tomorrow and can easily run his current business. The most important is no loan at head where the person is mentally relax and can perform good for all activities. The other can be compromise where if he doesn't have good cloth and can afford luxury item but the freedom of loan is a best thing which gives him confidence. Always make plans and follow the best course of action toward your goal. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Nice post, unfortunately according to it I'm still far from being in a "Good Place Financially". However, I'm working extra hard towards achieving financial freedom and securing myself all or most of the points that have been listed. 

It is that you have good daily earnings and that I let you use them since these types of investments are very good and leave you many profits and that you multiply your investment if you have those benefits, be sure that you have an excellent financial investment.

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 8:12 AM, bentayebsalah said:

This is good. I have all these conditions. That’s why I am in the right place for me. I can buy what I want and go on vacation at the time I want. This makes me free.

I wish one could really have a these but it is very difficult to achieve such status. Infact I would say that it is only few people that have attained such state. The rest of us are just hustling and trying to make money to cover are expenses and also eat from there.

Yes, the EOS currency is a strong sign, due to its position in the currency market cap, and it has a great future, and by the year 2025 Simon has a price of more than 50 dollars

Financially speaking if someone has all the above then he is one of the richest persons in the world so writing about all of these does not mean a lot. We can make sometimes good money and usually we can't but need to work in a job we don't like and make some money to get by.

I think that in order to achieve all the first specifications, we must first work to achieve the last condition, which is that we have multiple investments, and this means diversifying investments in the world of crypto and in different markets such as forex or stocks, as well as working on producing our own project on the ground, and with this we achieve several sources of income and be as much as we have achieved So-called financial security.

• +1 1

Here in crypto world in specific cryptotalk forum it is the right industry for changing your financial situation to grace as time goes on provided you remain focus and dedicated working hard to make from the posting campaign and then learn new opportunities to enable you harvest huge profit from reliable sections

• +2 1

I think that making financial correct decisions and being on a spending frenzy don't work together very well. Most peole that made a lot of money were very careful with their purchaces and of course they bought the best clothes, but this was required to help them make even more.

Preserving money is the first step to its development Secondly, the expansion and the search for various investments and many sources of income and the distribution of what we own in several projects and thus we secure several sources of income and in this matter it can be said that we are in a state of financial security All of these things fall under the name of good capital management.

On 3/20/2020 at 5:29 AM, Captain Karim said:

Well, what is meant by this topic, is it a display of most people's desires or dreams, I do not think achieving these desires will be difficult if the person has a good management of the resources that he has.

This currency is giving projection, capitalization and economic security, which allows the digitized operations in the market to be handled well and will generate more profits in any investment that I make and thus one will fulfill part of its achievements.

Funny, if this are signs that must all be present before we can say that we are in a good place financially, then I guess many people would be left out, especially when we don't have to check the price if cloths when buying? Even the rich men do that let alone we that are just hustling to make earn means.thanknyou.

• +1 1

In general, a person with time gains good experience and becomes able to control himself and divide his capital well and faces problems as he develops himself

I believe that number 7 is only for few, as even a millionaire will not be able to buy whatever he desires without fear. Perhaps only the one percent of the population can afford it. I still disagree with number seven. They do not inquire, but they are still aware of the value of their clothing.

• +1 1

My dear you can can and the fulfil the basic and other need from the cryptotalk. Because you have a knowledge and information. Or the good material for the post. Then no one can stop to earn more. 

• +5 1

that is the best for the all members. i am new so i do not work on the other websites for the online earning. i have no idea to use the other websites. many people work and earn the free form the other some website. this the one of the best of the earning.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Unemployment is a severe and widespread problem. 

Fortunately, cryptocurrency and decentralised finance are here to break down some barriers and have financial independence.I'm assuming you're benefiting from the crypto world. Even if you sit at home, if you have some special skills, you can make money.Fortunately, you've found this fantastic forum, which can assist you in gaining more money-making ideas.

I really like how you have these classifications for life, but really with 500 dollars a month it is not possible to do all this, at least with 1500 to 2000 dollars a month this is a goal to meet to be able to perform the actions well of the entire list, but it is truly impressive to perform each of the actions on the list.

• +1 1

Certainly everyone is working to achieve these things and to be in a good place financially. I believe that a good investment in cryptocurrencies can give us an opportunity to achieve financial wealth and not need to work in the end.