If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

A digital currency can be defined the same as the definition of an exchange good
The digital currency takes its value through an exchange process
It is like any exchange commodity, for example fuel ... its price increases in winter due to the great demand for it for heating
They are cheaper in the summer because they are only used for transport and manufacturing operations
So I don't think the cryptocurrency project will be successful if there is no exchange of digital currencies

• +4 1

If there is no exchange of course cryptocurrency will not run easily, exchanges are very much needed to trade, invest and transact. If that's not all, we can't take advantage of crypto, can't sell crypto quickly, or withdraw it to fiat. The role of exchanges is very important for the development of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Let's don't forget that the main purpose of exchanges is to provide a service for speculation with crypto assets. Then, in my opinion cryptocurrencies could perfectly go on without exchanges, perhaps with some difficulties at the beginning but if they ever disappear, this wouldn't dramatically threaten the existence of crypto, as we do not necessary need an exchange to make financial transactions with crypto.

Every problem have a solution. If their are not exchange websites like binance, coinbase or yobit and their Is cryptocurrency, they will find a solution in exchanging the cryptocurrency.  Their will be other means to withdraw them. 

• +1 1

No, if there will be no exchange it would be very difficult to cash the currency and it would be very difficult to handle this without the exchange.

So the exchange are very important for the the existance of cryptocurrencies.

Are you agree with me then give me heart ❤️

I think it's impossible for cryptocurrency world to exist without any crypto exchanges, because market is a big part of the sphere and many people will leave it if all exchanges disappear one day. Cryptocurrency is not only technology, but also a market 

I don't think so.The exchange cannot be vanish. If there is no exchange then the people cannot earn money from it and cannot work in cryptocurrency. 

I dont think so that crypto will run without any exchanger because it is really needful of any exchanger Because all the earning are showing in exchanger without any exchanger we can never work on this forum this forum is linked by youbit exchanger and it is best than other exchanger so dont worry it will never happend because youbit is trustful and never closed so our earning is secure for us we can exchange and withdraw any time by the youbut exchanger.

• +2 1

According to the current financial market it might hamper the cryptocurrency usage if there is no exchange activities. They can do something like holding the cryptocurrency so that in future you can use it as the whole financial would accept it like fiat money.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

if there were no exchanges there would be no liquidity in the market and there would be no demand in that market and the price would be set in a less fair way because each person could put the price they wanted and the buyer would never know if the price is fair or not

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

13 minutes ago, Red-Jones said:

if there were no exchanges there would be no liquidity in the market and there would be no demand in that market and the price would be set in a less fair way because each person could put the price they wanted and the buyer would never know if the price is fair or not

But it is not the exchanges alone that makes by the volume of a coin, even those coins in a wallet are also responsible for determining the volume of a particular coin.

• +1 1

Certainly, trading sites are a main pillar in cryptocurrencies because they are at their level. Digital currencies are exchanged from buying and selling operations, as well as placing new currencies for trading.

• +2 1

On 12/15/2019 at 4:01 AM, Emma said:

it will not run in this time but it may in future. when we can use our crypto in every sector,we can live without exchange. such as we do not do forex because we can use our fiat everywhere.

Hello mate, Yes I think you have a point even though if there won't be exchange in crypto,I think there will be another way out and even by using the crypto as another option in buying things.

13 hours ago, Biojay said:

Hello mate, Yes I think you have a point even though if there won't be exchange in crypto,I think there will be another way out and even by using the crypto as another option in buying things.

I think exchange is simply to exchange our coin from coin to Fiat money and also using crypto to buy other things online is still exchange, since we are exchanging our coin with other things, so I don't think crypto will exist without exchange mate

4 hours ago, Binfahd said:

I think exchange is simply to exchange our coin from coin to Fiat money and also using crypto to buy other things online is still exchange, since we are exchanging our coin with other things, so I don't think crypto will exist without exchange mate

Hello friend, by knowing what exchange really means by you now, I really think crypto won't exist without exchanges, how will trader trade without goods or what to be trade, crypto will never exist without exchange really I agree.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Biojay said:

Hello friend, by knowing what exchange really means by you now, I really think crypto won't exist without exchanges, how will trader trade without goods or what to be trade, crypto will never exist without exchange really I agree.

That good, you even brought it came up with a broad explanation, how will traders trade without goods or that to be traded. Cryptocurrency is nothing without exchange mate

On 12/15/2019 at 1:41 AM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

Yes it will, originally bitcoin was conceptualize as a peer to peer currency and not as a form of asset or commodity traded in exchanges. So without exchanges, cryptocurrencies will still be useful for P2P transactions just like fiat currency but in digital form.

Yeah crypto will still keep running without crypto exchanges due to presence of several easiest ways which can be used to buy and sell cryptos without the presence of exchanges such as Bitcoin ATMs which have been popping up like mushrooms.

• +1 2

On 1/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

If the cryptocurrency will be in demand and users will exchange it among themselves or for the cryptocurrency, you can buy something. If the cryptocurrency is not in demand at all, it will exist, but the price will be minimal.

Well, it will be exist but this is not popular by many people, this is what happens on bitcoin way back 2010, it has a value of below $1 and there's only few people buying it, after a years bitcoin is now having a good value and all of those people buying it are literally rich right now.

• +3 2

1 hour ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, it will be exist but this is not popular by many people, this is what happens on bitcoin way back 2010, it has a value of below $1 and there's only few people buying it, after a years bitcoin is now having a good value and all of those people buying it are literally rich right now.

exactly brother..  @Mcd0d0.. If we look at the market price of Bitcoin, it was much lower than before.  And if you look at the market now, you will be amazed at the price of Bitcoin.  I think the price of cryptocurrency will increase day by day.  However, I think the demand will never decrease

I think if there is no exchange in the world so Crytpo not easily survive. Because crypto is the best and it always need exchange site for draw their money.bif there is no site then crypto not survived. 

Well crypto would hardly run if there isn't any exchange to connect people. Some people might argue that it would be possible to for one on one buyers but I don't anyone would be willing to take on the hard task of looking for a buyer.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:25 AM, suzuya said:

As of now, I think if exchanges doesn't exists cryptocurrency will not run because they depend on it but as soon as people develop or invented better than an exchange then we can say that cryptocurrency will keep on running. If there's no exchange crypto will be useless because people can not do anything about crypto's supply and demand.

Exchanges make investing into crypto very easy. I think that without exchanges the number of crypto users would reduce drastically. So I would have to say that exchanges are very important to crypto currencies and I think would hardly progress's without them.