Why some writers think cryptocurrency has failed to fulfill its main purposes? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Why some writers think cryptocurrency has failed to fulfill its main purposes?

There are many that accept bitcoin payments and some more cryptocurrencies. I have not looked a lot in the merchant adoption but for many years now users of bitcoin do not want to spend them and hold them for the future. This can be a problem and this is the reason some have changed their mind about the use case.

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 4:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

I extracted the above reasons from most articles which claim crypto is on the wrong path and it has not proved what it promised at the beginning. Do you agree with these writers? Why do they think like this about cryptocurrency?

The main reason behind this pessimism regarding the future of cryptocurrencies is ignorance of its importance, value, and many benefits. I think that learning more about how these cryptocurrencies work will increase their popularity and the number of stores and people dealing in them, when they realize the low fees when transporting them across the world and the speed of arrival.

• +4 1

You put everything in the same but it is not as that. You can talk about bitcoin, ethereum or dash or any coin for itself but not for alltogether this is making a wrong result. You say that cryptocurrencies have high fees but this is very different for each one. Litecoin Ripple Dash have very low fees. You say that because you have seen Bitcoin and Ethereum but what about the rest. Also you say merchants want fiat and not cryptocurrencies. This is changing when they learn and see how easy it is to use cryptocurrencies.

And then about safety because hackers steal from exchanges. Hackers also steal from banks. So there is no argument here either.

Its a new concept and quite complex so it is not easier for everyone to adopt it. But it can be a dominant currency once people get familiar to it and countries start accepting it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

6 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

The main reason behind this pessimism regarding the future of cryptocurrencies is ignorance of its importance, value, and many benefits. I think that learning more about how these cryptocurrencies work will increase their popularity and the number of stores and people dealing in them, when they realize the low fees when transporting them across the world and the speed of arrival.

You referred to interesting points which are often neglected by people who want to join cryptocurrency. But there is still a question that remains to be asked. Why do the writers try to hide these important facts? Do you think there is something in crypto that hurts them or threatens their income? I believe all the articles that are written against crypto have a clear intention. They aim to prevent any further growth. Maybe exclusivity is one reason but I think even those writers are crypto holders themselves and they write pessimistic articles to change market trends to their own advantages!

• +5 1

On 12/14/2019 at 10:25 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

When I read articles about cryptocurrencies I come across some writers who believe cryptocurrency has not been a successful currency. They state some reasons for this:

1 - Few shops or retailers in the world accept crypto payment method. They welcome fiat buyers.

2 - The crypto technology is complex and it is hard for some people to create a wallet and convert their crypto to fiat

3 - Cryptocurrency is safe but some trading platforms are unsafe and hackers may run away with people's money

4 - Cryptocurrencies have high transaction fees

I extracted the above reasons from most articles which claim crypto is on the wrong path and it has not proved what it promised at the beginning. Do you agree with these writers? Why do they think like this about cryptocurrency?

Waiting to hear your words.

1- But you can convert your crypto into your local currency, convert first your BTC to XRP then to your local currency because XRP has the lowest transaction fee.

2- I find it easy, maybe because there were a lot of wallet apps nowadays. 

3- When money was involved then there's no such thing as safe platform wether it is forums, trading and etc. Better to try those famous platform or if you still doubting then make some research first. We are not safe when we were on internet, be careful on every action you do, don't talk to stranger, implement security system like 2 way authentication.

3- Convert first your crypto to XRP because like what I said on the number 1, it has less transaction fee.

13 minutes ago, Brushless4500KV said:

You referred to interesting points which are often neglected by people who want to join cryptocurrency. But there is still a question that remains to be asked. Why do the writers try to hide these important facts? Do you think there is something in crypto that hurts them or threatens their income? I believe all the articles that are written against crypto have a clear intention. They aim to prevent any further growth. Maybe exclusivity is one reason but I think even those writers are crypto holders themselves and they write pessimistic articles to change market trends to their own advantages!

Important information about the value of investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies may be hidden in order for the digital wealth to remain confined to a specific number of people around the world, thus whales control the market and raise the price as they like. And when other people want to enter the market, they sell them Bitcoin at the prices they want.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

with sincerity I think that if they fulfill what they promise, I really do not complain about their good reception as a crypto.

I answer the first point, payment with cryptocurrency in stores is not available in some places, not because sellers do not want it, but because the government has not yet agreed to the appropriation of cryptocurrency as a financial instrument and the ability to pay for its services or goods in all countries

All cryptocurrency projects have a roadmap. Something they must follow, is your project go. And well, if they don't achieve that on their estimated date then the project loses credibility.

• +4 1

I don't agree with the authors, they don't know about cryptocurrency. Everything the authors write only provides incomplete explanation and only gives negative news about cryptocurrency. Crypto technology is so complex that nothing can match or break it, which the trading platform guarantees a refund in the event of a hack. Transaction fees are determined as a percentage of the crypto value itself.

• +1 1

The main reason that gives a bad name to cryptocurrence is the availability of many scam or hack scandals in the industry thus making people think it has failed it's purpose and according to my point of view I see crypto doing better each day to improve many people's lives and become financial stable depending on how you choose to use them.

Cryptocurrency is not failed in the market becasue in the market so many peoples make good money and they still make the money to invest in a good coin or they trade in the crypto market. Those peoples will make loss in this business which invest in the fake projects.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very important topic.  Some writers think it has failed from its place.  But no, I think crypto is a successful and good site.  It’s just doing better day by day.  I think it has a bright future. Although the number of scammers in crypto is increasing day by day, we have to be careful about this scammer. 

I do not think that cryptocurrencies in general failed to achieve the project that they brought about, but there are several fake currencies that have made cryptocurrencies a waste of money. I think that strict standards must be set in order to create new currencies in the future. Because it has become easy for anyone to create Currency .

• Useful or interesting 1

Since most of the cryptocurrencies environment is something new to the majority of people in the world it's considered something weird and not accepted as a world currency (euro, dollar, etc) because of it's difficulty to be implemented as a main exchange option.

Also due to the amount of issues with hackers and scammers it has grown some worse confidence into people specially those writters who probabily are non active investors like the majority of Crypto users and lack some knowledge on particular topics.

• +2 2

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/24/2019 at 11:42 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

OP, those are actually all valid arguments as to why bitcoin hasn't caught on with the masses yet.  That doesn't mean it or other cryptocurrencies have failed, however.  If you look at how much bitcoin is going for, it's obvious that there's a *lot* of demand for it.  It's at $7200 right now, and even though it's down that's still quite high.

Bitcoin (and other coins) have utility in gambling, on the dark markets, and other uses.  Those shouldn't be discounted when you look at how 'useful' it is.

In my opinion, if you want to attack a project, mention the disadvantages of this project and do not remember its features, and this is what happens with writers who attack cryptocurrencies as they mention its negative aspects such as the large number of frauds and digital currency is illegal so far in many countries, but digital currency is a revolution in the financial world and it is not  Still in its infancy

However, there is a noticeable increase in stores that are accepting bitcoin and some alternative currencies as a payment method, and according to the issue of security in the platforms, anyone can use an external wallet and be far from the eyes of the hacker.

I believe that their main purpose of cryptocurrencies is that we all use cryptocurrencies and use them for payments and we must replace physical currencies. I believe that is their main purpose.

Writers like news, they are only looking for the flaws of cryptocurrency. They just make people doubt and want people not to invest in cryptocurrency. I think if you want to invest or trade in the crypto market don't believe writers and news.

• +1 1

I don't know what these writers think but I know there have been naysayers in anything. Even for the internet there were people saying they will never abandon the post office and were thinking that the internet will fail. Some people just don't understand the changes and how easy adoption can happen to anything that makes our lives easier. We are here because we are not afraid of changes.

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't know the whole matter. But this kind be happening just of the  identity no the Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor not this site. And on my opinion if the Satoshi appears in this real world then the drmad , stability,market of the BTC increases. And the cryptotalk will spread throughout the whole culture of the world without any problems.

I do not agree with them ( the retailers ) because I do think that Bitcoin has a great success and has already been adopted by paypal and skrill, and also retailers online and even restaurants and hotels. 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, Zafarwaheed said:

I didn't know the whole matter. But this kind be happening just of the  identity no the Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor not this site. And on my opinion if the Satoshi appears in this real world then the drmad , stability,market of the BTC increases. And the cryptotalk will spread throughout the whole culture of the world without any problems.

I don't think cryptocurrency have failed in anyways infact its has not reach its peak and it's causing allot of waves in the market NY the time it gets to the level or time the fiat have spent it will be crazier than now

• +4 1

The identity of satoshi nakamoto is hidden untill now.If the real satoshi appears the price of bitcoin will increase again and the culture of crypto will spread all over the world.