which coin are capable for trading? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

which coin are capable for trading?

A common feature of all novice forex traders who make money on the stock market is most likely discipline!

While everyone can learn to trade, analyze the markets, and identify trading opportunities, beginner traders who adopt strict and strong rules do succeed in the long term.

• +5 1

For doing trading first you need to invest to any coin and then you need to make an account to any exchange after that you should sell your coin at high price in the exchange.

All coins on the floor are tradable, it is capable of making money depending on the volume of that product, but in my opinion should play the coin in the top 100 only, so it will be safe for you.

Well my dear, I am not sure you can do trading. I am mean not right now because your questions is tell to us that you do not know what even it is. You are have to first learn what trader is and what we do. Maybe finish you school first and begin later because now you are not have a chacnc.

Do not rely on a specific currency in trading, but monitor currency movements and their activity in the ups and downs and analyze those movements to know when you will buy and sell in order to determine the percentage of your profits daily, monthly or weekly

Trading is easy, enjoyable and profitable at the same time, in order to trade you must first register for an exchange and I advise you to exchange Yobit It is fast, safe and easy to use and there are many opportunities for profit. Then you have to make a purchase of Bitcoin or another currency by depositing.

There are plenty in the market. I have experienced good gains on on my personal experience.

High precaution has to be taken when one decides to invest in crypto coins. It may make your gain exponentially high, at the same time may make you lose your fortune too. The question itself depicts, the user has basic understanding of the underlying risks of day trading crypto coins.

My strategy - start each day afresh. Study the market trend, analyse carefully which one is doing well(good 30 mins will do). I prefer cross examining the price fluctuations in different exchanges. Then I would begin buy/sell and vice versa. It’s obvious, you lose some and gain some. One has to learn to balance both in order to survive. It’s only time and experience - that teaches how to survive everyday.

Based on your geographical location you may choose to invest in the following:

XRP - Ripple
KIN - KIN Coin
XLM - Stellar Lumens
IOST - IOSToken
FUN - Funfair
XVG - Vege
RPX - Red Pulses
TRX - Tron
LTC - LiteCoin
PLR - Pillar

In the world of trading there are a large number of currencies, among the best known is Btc, however it is profitable in a currency that its exponential curve is just recently to have good profits

Basically trading is a phenomenon of buying and selling of crypto assets. Because you dont know anything about it then your first priority is to gain knowledge about trading through different platforms like social media, read crypto blogs and this forum is also good for this purpose. If you have good knowledge about crypto trading, the working of coins, how to check the volatility of coins  and its project after that you will easily become a successful trader. So good luck my dear. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Learn about trading, cryptocurrency, chart reading before doing tradings. I doubt you are going to lose money without trading ideas. If you are beginners please take some courses first. 

The most liquid foreign exchange is the one that has the most supply ... You can trade stocks or forex from anywhere in the world

For those wanting to know more about which best coins to trade on I would advice you to go for those I trade my self and these are; bitcoin, etherum and  LTC,perhaps you may ask how they are traded it's simple you just need to buy low and sell top that's the strategy and your task here is to follow experts and get some instructions on their analysis regarding the price movements for those crypto coins but note that any advisory given needs a personal research first before putting it in any action.

Best of lucky to all beginner traders in cryptocurrence.

• +2 1

I am seeing that yo token and the dlrs is doing really great these days they are going up more than ten percent per day now a days so both are good to do trading but as dlrs has ten percent daily return in investbox, it will fall very soon.

You can start with the most popular coins for trading like bitcoin, ethereum, neo, litecoin and after start to trade with less volume coins with a previous analysis

by the way as per my perception now dlrs coin is best coin to make investment. nowadays this coin is fluctuating is very good and its price is also very good. i already earn from dlrs coin. you must try

0.03102696 ETH / BTC - Buy Ethereum + Gift 1700 Free Dollars!
Register Now and get 1700 Free Dollars! Buy and sell Ethereum (ETH) on YoBit Exchange! Best price!

Trading is a very professional way to increase your portfolio you can buy Bitcoin or ethereum and you can trade them against usd and other currencies but be careful it's not that easy

On 14.12.2019 at 17:22, malikshazhad said:

I want to trading? what is the trading? I don't no what can do for trading? Because I new? what is the requirement of trading in Crypto currency

If you are a beginner, start trading with earlier coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. Firstly, these coins have large trading volumes and secondly, it is unlikely that the price will change more than 20%. That will not give you big losses when trading.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, CryptoMaxim said:

If you are a beginner, start trading with earlier coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. Firstly, these coins have large trading volumes and secondly, it is unlikely that the price will change more than 20%. That will not give you big losses when trading.

Really good choice for newbie in trading @CryptoMaxim because with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,.... etc are popular and with base solid. They will not afraid buying them for hold or for long time and then they will sell them. However with new coin there is a big risk to die in short time.

Edited by tienda
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It depends to own and market value....if you have many coin and market value is good you can trading more coin... But you have must be full knowledge about trading  neither you will losses  ... So acquire knowledge then trading coin...    

On 12/14/2019 at 3:22 PM, malikshazhad said:

I want to trading? what is the trading? I don't no what can do for trading? Because I new? what is the requirement of trading in Crypto currency

You want to trade or you don't want? You seem to question yourself abou this so instead of start trading and lose money it maybe be better to buy and hodl. This is the other option as trading needs skills you still don't have friend. You will get a good trader if you study a lot and learn to use charts and other tools you will find.

Every type of coin can be traded on the crypto market  at  all time depending  on your approach towards  trading and techniques in trading bitcoin and other coin in the markets 

Well for some exchange, they require you to do KYC before you could create your account on their website. But there are also exchanges that doesn't need that, like Yobit exchange. Also, money of course is a requirement because you need to buy cryptocurrency that you want to trade.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day