Crypto in Indonesia - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
anwarridin

Crypto in Indonesia

Is that true? What is your basis about that? You should have included your source before posting that. Please give the source of information on posting that so that we have basis about your post. But if it is true. That is good for the country. The country like Indonesia need a lot of improvement and development. Maybe cryptocurrency and technology can be a lot of help for developing country like Indonesia.

The news is so great, I always wish to receive such positive information. Indonesia is really very friendly and positive with bitcoin. I look forward to seeing this in my country.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:

It is because many people are nit aware of the cryptocurrency at all, and it is very difficult to educate someone about crypto here.

So how did it come to you that you found out and started using cryptocurrencies?

I think Indonesia is all set to adopt crypto currency for its economical growth. For developing countries in this world are still preparing the adopt Cryptocurrencies. One day, so many counties around the world are gonna accept crypto currency and Indonesia will be the heaven for crypto trading. 

Indonesia is world's fourth largest country by population few years back they ban bitcoin and cryptocurrency but in recent time they have done some good changes and bring soft policies for this as they are understanding this is need of time so they are investing in blockchain and cryptocurrency many big exchanges like Houbi and Binance now investing some good funds which will very good for them now governement officials also trying o bring more good changes as they want to be leaders in this all.

I think Indonesia is good as a crypto user.  Of course I need to know that Indonesian people are the most at every event, airdrop or any other.  Although most of them do not have a lot of wealth in crypto currency, they are still most players today.

If they accept and make crypto currency project it can become a way to improve more cash system in their place. Especially when they applied the cheap fees in transaction they can save more income that can help their economy.

I do believe Indonesia authorities desire to team up together with cryptos. It'll be also best for their particular nations around the world economic system. I do believe inside upcoming their particular economic system can direct the entire world.

The president of Indonesia, Jokowi, supported cryptocurrency, even he said the young people need to learn about blockchain. This is clearly that the government see the future of technology that can change the economic system will be better.

I think when you finally explore the modern progress of the crypto community and its specific blockchain, at least some of them come to feel advertising and marketing for them because of the quick practice and display of low demand from customers, it is definitely the most effective for everyone or us.  .I think there are two Indonesian Bitcoin exchange platforms.  And they only sell bitcoin at a certain price.

I don't know about this much crypto in indonesia that't a great for crypto they are also interest on it .It was a good move to crypto.

If i want to become agood crypto trader annnd we mustshould have knowledge of ctpto cracncy and humble and watch thing and be pitient of cypto we can trade of crpto 

Edited by Rehman

A very good news I think I agree with this news and I think in Indonesia all over the world will be very good because it is a very good and religious country and in the end business situation will be really good.

I Don't know about this, because, i am from Bangladesh. It is very popular there, hopeful also in Indonesia. I wish it goes all over the world in future. And, thta day should not so far away. 

Indonesia is not yet a powerhouse as far as cryptography is concerned, but I believe that in the near future they will join as many countries have already done, Cryptocurrency is the way!  

Nice thing about it finished in this case! I just understand what is the news not to mention I just even consider that Indonesia definitely will build through this crypto environment decent purpose its a very good not to mention alfredia usa and then the industry position of this usa is usually fantastic!

I think cryptocurrencie in Indonesia in the cryptocurrencies as payment instrument is banned by Indonesia's central bank, but trade in the blockchain-backed assets is allowed. But there have been no futures transactions for any digital asset so far, according to traders.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:46 PM, hmind said:

Indonesia is good as crypto user in this time i think. Must I know people from Indonesia is the most in every event, airdrop, or others. Although most of them do not have a lot of assets in crypto currencies, they are also the most players today.

Yeah now many people are khow about crypto.they are very interested to work on crypto world because, crypto world  now given great opportunities to make some money. 

Big news  As a result a good deal is grateful to you for the allocation of this information.  I am considering that this crypto globe in Indonesia will be exceptionally large.  Indonesia is absolutely positive.  They evaluate them with the crypto they possess

I think that the Indonesian colleagues will be very good at signing up and making more profits for them on this

This cryto currency is currently known all over the world in Indonesia.  Thank you very much  To share the contents of this cryto currency with us !!

An important news in the cryptocurrency world Indonesia is keen to use the collection through the use and use of currency

Many users use cryptocurrency in this country. And also a lot of spam. The news is certainly good. But it's worth waiting for time to put everything in its place.

The Ministry of Commerce recognized cryptocurrencies as a negotiable commodity, with the Bappebti Regulatory Agency for Futures Commodities Regulatory Agency acting as the regulator....

A long article, perhaps if you had distributed the important ideas on several topics, it would be better. Indonesia is considered a developing country and its orientation towards supporting the blockchain technology will be very beneficial to it.