How is the year cryptocurrency launch - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

How is the year cryptocurrency launch

I am new user I don't know about this perfectly. Maybe crypto launch in 2009. But this forum is the best for online earning and learning. I learn knowledge about crypto currency and I earn money from this forum. Bitcoin is launch in 2009.

• +1 1

The btc was launched in 2009 but it did not reach the fame that some think when seeing the btc in the price that today has traveled a long time since the cryptocurrencies were launched but now the results of this excellent project are seen.

• +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 6:42 PM, malikshazhad said:

I don't no which year cryptocurrency launched since then work very very professional and honestly I watch careful all Crypto coins paragraph

@malikshazhad

Dear friend, the first Bitcoin was launched in 2009 as the Bitcoin currency became very popular and increased dealing with that currency, as day after day dealing with these cryptocurrencies increased for a happy day

Yes I don't know complete with the crypto launched but I think bitcoin is launched in the 2009 and so on it has very high worth and touch the 29k. So it is the very very revolution in the world of crypto.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have witnessed widespread fame all over the world, and when the world saw the credibility of these currencies, they began to move towards progress and success in all their departments, so it will have a prosperous future as soon as possible.

The beginning of encryption and cryptocurrencies was through Bitcoin..and its beginnings in 2009..and then the rest of the currencies started to spread ... and despite this only Bitcoin continued, as its price rose over time.
There is new information I learned that there are more than 6600 cryptocurrencies .. How many have you heard before and how many currencies do you know?

• +2 1

The initial launch was on January 3, 2019, Satoshi Nakamoto for me is a visionary, many wonder if he knew what he was about to do in the world economy, if he imagined the economic impact that his invention would have, and for My yes, nowadays the btc is the cryptocurrency with the highest capitalization worldwide, even surpassing gold as the most used value and with the best profit range, welcome to this wonderful world.

there is actually no person who can understand all the projects that are going on at one time so it is hard to find these things at one place but if someone has this it would be amazing for all of the others as well

• +1 1

I want to tell you that about the the date when the crypto is launch before the 11 years ago the crypto is launch on the internet for the online trading this is a good form for the trade you can easily get it a good profit on this forum

We can say that crypto in general has been in existence since the inception of Bitcoin and the famous blockchain system,
In 2009 when Bitcoin was invented as a cryptocurrency, from that time the rest of the currencies began to appear and wallets and trading platforms began to spread,
Bitcoin was a torch and the beginning of the entire cryptocurrency industry.

• +2 1

Satoshi Nakamoto published the Bitcoin whitepaper on a cryptography mailing list in October 2008, so I think that's when it all started. It was largely unknown outside of cryptographers who used the service and a few techies in the first year.

The Bitcoin market was established as a Bitcoin exchange in February 2010, and the first real global deal using it occurred when 10 thousand Bitcoins were paid for a pizza on the Bitcoin forum, the currency began to slowly gain confidence in many markets, to record its price of about two dollars by 2011, it was Bitcoin by 2013 is one of nearly 493 virtual currencies around the world, which are currencies that have not gained the confidence of customers except for a few of them, as the most famous unit of currency by the end of that year reached $ 737, and the reason for the expansion of the currency purchase in 2014 is due to the establishment of online stores By accepting Bitcoin as a buying currency, universities in the United Kingdom are accepting payments in that currency, while Bloomberg has designed an index of the currency's price movements.
And among the official endorsement and warning of many central banks, the price of the Bitcoin unit fell in 2015 to an average of $ 250, as the decline was due to a hacking of a digital wallet and theft of 19,000 Bitcoins, and Bitcoin witnessed great speculation and an increase in the volume of trading on it, the champion of these speculations was the CEO. For the American Tesla Electric Vehicle Company, Elon Musk.

Perfectly date I don't know but I think before 10 years crypto currency has been launched. Crypto currency is the best for investing you can earn a good profit from this crypto currency. Crypto currency is a digital currency. 

Bitcoin appeared for the first time at the beginning of 2009, but the blockchain technology that Bitcoin works on appeared since 1991 and won many prizes, but it was not worked out until a person named Satoshi Nakamoto came and used it in Bitcoin.

As we all know that bitcoin was released in 2009 and accordingly to my knowledge I believe that all other digital currencies followed btc altogether. That's why it's known as father of all digital currencies. 

Greetings, my friend, according to my information that the first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin and it appeared in 2009, 
and the person who launched the Bitcoin was called Satoshi Nagamoto, who is still anonymous until now.

• +1 1

Bitcoin appeared in 2009 as a first crypto currency. Its a digital currency.  Crypto currency has changed our life. Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are now showing interest in it. Im very optimistic about it.

Bitcoin was first created in 2009, but because its number is limited, it is scheduled to end its mining in the year 2140, and for what this currency has achieved during the past ten years, it is amazing and indicates the amount of success of its project.

• +2 1

The Bitcoin currency has been established since 2009 and was not very popular, but after a period of time it became companies entering and it became melted in a short time until it became global

• +2 1

I think that cryptocurrencies were created several years ago, but I do not know exactly which year it was created. I hope you provide me with information on that topic.

Cryptocurrencies were started in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, and he also created the blockchain technology on which cryptocurrencies work, and the first currency he created was Bitcoin, and it is now the most powerful and most famous currency, and it is the godfather of all cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

That happened 12 years ago in 2009 , at then many people thought it's scam and other bought it for fun then sold when the price increased a bit , and of course there are the current whales who decided to store it for the time and now they became very rich because it reached 60k $ 

So now is still the chance to buy some currencies so we don't regret we didn't buy at cheap prices

The most of the sites said that satoshi nakakmoto ia the first person who announced a crypto currency which is the bitcoin and it was not expensive.

Hello, such a friend, in 2009 the first currency was launched, the one we know today as bitcoin, it had a low price at that time, but today it is the currency that has the most value in the market, I congratulate you on your work, keep working you were going to achieve all your goals.

Well, I read that cryptocurrecy is created in the year 2009,that is some 12 years ago now, but how Bitcoin rose from nothing to what it is today is very remarkable,  hopefully we are going to continue seeing such development.

• +1 1