How is the year cryptocurrency launch - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

How is the year cryptocurrency launch

I am new user I don't know about this perfectly. Maybe crypto launch in 2009. But this forum is the best for online earning and learning. I learn knowledge about crypto currency and I earn money from this forum. Bitcoin is launch in 2009.

• +1 1

The btc was launched in 2009 but it did not reach the fame that some think when seeing the btc in the price that today has traveled a long time since the cryptocurrencies were launched but now the results of this excellent project are seen.

• +3 1

On 12/13/2019 at 6:42 PM, malikshazhad said:

I don't no which year cryptocurrency launched since then work very very professional and honestly I watch careful all Crypto coins paragraph

@malikshazhad

Dear friend, the first Bitcoin was launched in 2009 as the Bitcoin currency became very popular and increased dealing with that currency, as day after day dealing with these cryptocurrencies increased for a happy day

Yes I don't know complete with the crypto launched but I think bitcoin is launched in the 2009 and so on it has very high worth and touch the 29k. So it is the very very revolution in the world of crypto.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies have witnessed widespread fame all over the world, and when the world saw the credibility of these currencies, they began to move towards progress and success in all their departments, so it will have a prosperous future as soon as possible.

The beginning of encryption and cryptocurrencies was through Bitcoin..and its beginnings in 2009..and then the rest of the currencies started to spread ... and despite this only Bitcoin continued, as its price rose over time.
There is new information I learned that there are more than 6600 cryptocurrencies .. How many have you heard before and how many currencies do you know?

• +2 1

The initial launch was on January 3, 2019, Satoshi Nakamoto for me is a visionary, many wonder if he knew what he was about to do in the world economy, if he imagined the economic impact that his invention would have, and for My yes, nowadays the btc is the cryptocurrency with the highest capitalization worldwide, even surpassing gold as the most used value and with the best profit range, welcome to this wonderful world.

there is actually no person who can understand all the projects that are going on at one time so it is hard to find these things at one place but if someone has this it would be amazing for all of the others as well

• +1 1

I want to tell you that about the the date when the crypto is launch before the 11 years ago the crypto is launch on the internet for the online trading this is a good form for the trade you can easily get it a good profit on this forum

We can say that crypto in general has been in existence since the inception of Bitcoin and the famous blockchain system,
In 2009 when Bitcoin was invented as a cryptocurrency, from that time the rest of the currencies began to appear and wallets and trading platforms began to spread,
Bitcoin was a torch and the beginning of the entire cryptocurrency industry.

• +2 1

Satoshi Nakamoto published the Bitcoin whitepaper on a cryptography mailing list in October 2008, so I think that's when it all started. It was largely unknown outside of cryptographers who used the service and a few techies in the first year.

The Bitcoin market was established as a Bitcoin exchange in February 2010, and the first real global deal using it occurred when 10 thousand Bitcoins were paid for a pizza on the Bitcoin forum, the currency began to slowly gain confidence in many markets, to record its price of about two dollars by 2011, it was Bitcoin by 2013 is one of nearly 493 virtual currencies around the world, which are currencies that have not gained the confidence of customers except for a few of them, as the most famous unit of currency by the end of that year reached $ 737, and the reason for the expansion of the currency purchase in 2014 is due to the establishment of online stores By accepting Bitcoin as a buying currency, universities in the United Kingdom are accepting payments in that currency, while Bloomberg has designed an index of the currency's price movements.
And among the official endorsement and warning of many central banks, the price of the Bitcoin unit fell in 2015 to an average of $ 250, as the decline was due to a hacking of a digital wallet and theft of 19,000 Bitcoins, and Bitcoin witnessed great speculation and an increase in the volume of trading on it, the champion of these speculations was the CEO. For the American Tesla Electric Vehicle Company, Elon Musk.

Perfectly date I don't know but I think before 10 years crypto currency has been launched. Crypto currency is the best for investing you can earn a good profit from this crypto currency. Crypto currency is a digital currency. 

Bitcoin appeared for the first time at the beginning of 2009, but the blockchain technology that Bitcoin works on appeared since 1991 and won many prizes, but it was not worked out until a person named Satoshi Nakamoto came and used it in Bitcoin.

As we all know that bitcoin was released in 2009 and accordingly to my knowledge I believe that all other digital currencies followed btc altogether. That's why it's known as father of all digital currencies. 

Greetings, my friend, according to my information that the first cryptocurrency was Bitcoin and it appeared in 2009, 
and the person who launched the Bitcoin was called Satoshi Nagamoto, who is still anonymous until now.

• +1 1

Bitcoin appeared in 2009 as a first crypto currency. Its a digital currency.  Crypto currency has changed our life. Look crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are now showing interest in it. Im very optimistic about it.

Bitcoin was first created in 2009, but because its number is limited, it is scheduled to end its mining in the year 2140, and for what this currency has achieved during the past ten years, it is amazing and indicates the amount of success of its project.

• +2 1

The Bitcoin currency has been established since 2009 and was not very popular, but after a period of time it became companies entering and it became melted in a short time until it became global

• +2 1

I think that cryptocurrencies were created several years ago, but I do not know exactly which year it was created. I hope you provide me with information on that topic.

Cryptocurrencies were started in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, and he also created the blockchain technology on which cryptocurrencies work, and the first currency he created was Bitcoin, and it is now the most powerful and most famous currency, and it is the godfather of all cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

That happened 12 years ago in 2009 , at then many people thought it's scam and other bought it for fun then sold when the price increased a bit , and of course there are the current whales who decided to store it for the time and now they became very rich because it reached 60k $ 

So now is still the chance to buy some currencies so we don't regret we didn't buy at cheap prices

The most of the sites said that satoshi nakakmoto ia the first person who announced a crypto currency which is the bitcoin and it was not expensive.

Hello, such a friend, in 2009 the first currency was launched, the one we know today as bitcoin, it had a low price at that time, but today it is the currency that has the most value in the market, I congratulate you on your work, keep working you were going to achieve all your goals.

Well, I read that cryptocurrecy is created in the year 2009,that is some 12 years ago now, but how Bitcoin rose from nothing to what it is today is very remarkable,  hopefully we are going to continue seeing such development.

• +1 1

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro