How is the year cryptocurrency launch - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

How is the year cryptocurrency launch

Blockchain technology have been existing since 90's buy it become more popular when the bitcoin is lunched in the year 2009 and since then the  cryptoworld is growing day by day. 

On 11/1/2020 at 9:38 AM, Cryptomint said:

This is not confirmed. I was reading an article that was saying that the bitcoin was launched at the end of 2008 and other one saying at the start of 2009.

The 2008 or 2009 is in the documents but it will be started far earlier form that but people are not aware of it. Now users are just wishing that they have to buy it in the start.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

4 hours ago, Khan said:

The 2008 or 2009 is in the documents but it will be started far earlier form that but people are not aware of it. Now users are just wishing that they have to buy it in the start.

Yes of course I am also from them. And they think good because if they buy it at starting time so they will be millionaire now...

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency The platforms in general began to appear since 2013, some of them continued, and some of them went bankrupt and failed And that the emergence of this market began in a cumulative manner, if it can be said, the spread of currencies and the emergence of projects were respectively.

• +1 1

I really think that before you learn about crypto you should learn some proper English, I had a hard time to figure out what do you mean by your question ,the whole structure is wrong . Anyway , if you are asking about the year in which Crypto started , it was 2009 and in those eleven years it has been a great success and this is just the beginning.

• +2 1

A starting sum had been set for the publication and marketing of currencies by faucets in 2009, and after that, life started and we were 10 years after the creation of cryptocurrencies. These currencies have achieved many strange things that facilitate life and dealing

• +5 1

If you are asking when the first cryptocurrency was released then I can answer your question. Bitcoin was released in the year of 2009, it was developed by Satoshi Nakamoto. The coin was created as a reward for mining. Today we use bitcoin for trading and for paying some transactions

• +4 1

The first cryptocurrency was launched in 2009 from Satoshi Nakamoto, which is bitcoin, and a lot of cryptocurrencies appeared after that. Continue to collect information about the field of Crypto, so you will benefit from it in the future

• +5 1

The Bitcoin was created on in January 2009 that's basically when the whole form and beginning of how the later coins came, as the only form at that time was the Bitcoin, the before coins as doge, Ethereum where created,is more like a ripple effect from.the Bitcoin

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency was first found by Satoshi Nakomoto and now we call Satoshi after his name and as I remember it was in the year 2009 ... so it is not that long since it was created.. just about a decade but it was a revolution in the world of money and it is still developing.

I missed the year of btc launch, that was the year i was totally offline due to egold and liberty-reserve scam. FBI closed liberty reserve due to scam from the creator. I never knew another super currency already on it way. i really missed the bitcoin launch year. But still i am happy to be part of it even though i wasn't there at the beginning.

The first ever cryptocurrency to be launched about Bitcoin in year 2009. After that many franchises and companies adopted the concept of this currency and started making their own coins based on blockchain technology.

• +2 1

The first cryptocurrency was launched in 2009 and gave Bitcoin as its price was about $ 1 per piece at the beginning, but the increase in demand for it by people because of its features led to an increase in its prices.

This can be attributed to the birth of BITCOIN to be the founding fathers of digital crypto currencies in the year 2009 orchestrated, engineered or pioneered by GREAT SATOSHI NAKAMOTO.  Bitcoin happens to be the first coin ever created that is why is taking the lead of the rest coins making the best and most profitable amongst all

Cryptocurrency on bitcoin was lunch in 2008 by an unknown person or group of people using the name called satoshi Nakamoto and started in 2009 when its implementation is release as open source software.

• +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 8:16 PM, tienda said:

I think what happened with Bitcoin from his creation today never happened in the financial history, is amazing and magical in just 10 years Bitcoin cross more than 200 billions!! 

Bitcoin without doubt is number one in the crypto world, imagine if someone got 5 Bitcoin now, the person will be regarded as a wealthy individual, with 1 Bitcoin Worthing $27,000 dollars

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, dear, the first cryptocurrency was launched in 2009, which was bitcoin, it has so far been developing strongly, and it is the highest price in all cryptocurrencies, it is my favorite. 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, malikshazhad said:

I don't no which year cryptocurrency launched since then work very very professional and honestly I watch careful all Crypto coins paragraph

Dear first bitcoin is launches as cryoto currency and it is launched in 2009 so like this crptocurrency launched in also 2009  but it can be another year because this year only bitcoin launched maybe before it some currencies was also launched but it can't become famous but I know that cry pro currencies start in 2009 so you can say it launched in 2009.

Hello dear friend I read about that when cryptocyrrency was launched from the Google there was the year of 2018 and the Bitcoin was introduced in the year of 2009 . Thats why the price of bitcoin is higher than all other cryptocurrencies.

My friend, the Bitcoin currency was created in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto. He is the unknown person for this moment, who changed the direction of the ball of all currencies by creating an electronic currency that is bought and sold on certain platforms within the Internet and is completely encrypted. This preaches the first currency that was created throughout the history and year that has developed  The world made this paradigm shift is important 2009 Thank you

• +1 1

On 12/13/2019 at 12:42 PM, malikshazhad said:

I don't no which year cryptocurrency launched since then work very very professional and honestly I watch careful all Crypto coins paragraph

If you refer to the year, BTC was the first to be created in the world, so there were not many cryptocurrencies at the beginning, it only existed 1 single called BTC and there was no other cryptocurrency in competition with BTC at that time.

• +2 1

If we talk about bitcoin, it was launched in 2009, it had very little fame in the commercial area and it began to gradually expand in the market until what is today a digital currency with more than:

Volume: $ 51,192,448,830
1,802,548 BTC

Market cap:
$ 527,856,345,274

Circulating Supply
18,586,456 BTC

Price:
$ 28,395.64

24h
1.78%

7d
22.37%

It is surprising how it has grown in the market and continues to rise each time, being this today how long it will be in 10 more years?

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/13/2019 at 12:42 PM, malikshazhad said:

The BTC was the first of all and it was many years ago, for this reason it maintains the position number 1 and this is not only because it is the first but because it is one of the best that there is currently, because the position it has has earned it thanks to the hard work you have had during all these years.

If you read little bit about crypto currency you can find that in 2013 it was the first year where that the bitcoin was created and then other coins come after it's more than eight years until now and the history is continue