Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 36 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

On 11/30/2020 at 9:58 PM, Ghetea said:

No I can't quit my job for cryptocurrency trading but will definitely have it as a side hustle so I can pump money I earn from my job into it especially when I know it's volatility and can lose value anytime

People can actually do such steps on having to escape from their jobs into actively venturing into a life in Crypto trading, as you might hardly see such, but Crypto trading are the culture which many have taken as to being their daily jobs, as a tool like Cryptocurrencies is not all that restricted to only trading, as it goes beyond. But Leaving a day job to trading can actually easily happened as it depends on your Time devotion you put on it

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I currently work in a regular job, but I devote about 3 hours a day to cryptocurrency. So far, I'm not ready to quit for the sake of cryptocurrency, but when I get enough experience and knowledge, I will definitely do it.

I don't think I can quit my job because of crypto, crypto is not something that is permanent compare to our occupation, and we can still be with our job and still ruin crypto.

• +1 1

Certainly, we can rely on cryptocurrencies to make money, especially these days because of the epidemic and quarantine, and the biggest example of people who deal in Bitcoin are people who earn money, but with patience and thinking, anyone can rely on trading.

• +1 1

On 12/28/2019 at 9:39 PM, ShakilA said:

No,i will don't quite my job because of Crypto.I think make crypto for full time job is not good decision.You can make this for part time job.

Right as quitting the job you have because of crypto greed is not a good Idea although people who don't have any job can make the crypto business as full time.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

It is all depending on your taste and how much you earn through crypto currency an hour and also calculate how much amount we will receive while doing our normal job and compare it. But in my opinion I would suggest not to leave the job because it helps to earn extra amount which helps to cover the expenses.

Why not? If the cryptocurrency opens up opportunities for me to start earning through my investments and trading then quiting my current job will not be something I would think twice about 

That it can be possible, but in my mind I only use cryptocurrency to obtain extra money, I prefer to have my normal job and in my free time I dedicate myself to this, so I get more advantage of both jobs, although I also know many people who make their living with cryptocurrency so if you can but it is not what I prefer.

• +1 1

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Crypto currency is not a get rich quick business it demands a lot of time and hard work so it is not recommendable to regard crypto currency as your full time job.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Working in crypto in order to create a good job that gives me good money for a better life and helps me with the daily expenses of the difficult life in my country

I am a student at the university, and I need a good income and less time to cover my expenses. Fortunately, I got to know this platform. We can work here anytime we want, and I also gain a lot of information here.

I think you cannot quite your job for crypto.  You can accept crypto as a part time job. But we are not ready to accept crypto as a full time job.You know most of the country don’t accept crypto as a simple currency, you cannot use crypto in local market. In future you can quite your job and work on crypto world fully.

• +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 5:58 AM, Delgboke said:

No... I cannot quit my job because i know am a long time holder and not day trader and beside i know cryptocurrency is not a get quick rich syndrome, hitting it big in cryptos sometimes takes time and so i will not quit my job rather i will keep investing into cryptos from the money i got in my job.

• +1 1

I think I won't do that, I don't even have a job now because I'm still a student. But I think if in the future, I do have job I still won't do this, except if my job is a Bitcoin related job.

I do not think it is a good idea to quit your job because of the crypto just take it as your side business and make some money out of it and when your earning is more than your day job than you can quit your job.

Well as for me I can't quit my job what I do is i focus on my job seriously so after I close from work with i do is take a rest then after having some rest I will now have some time for crypto 

• +2 1

No, I did not quit my job or inactive, but rather organize my time well between my job and work with this coding, and I am having fun and I feel that I have accomplished something great and with all activity.

If you earn from job is less income with hard work then it is the best opportunity to choose cryptotalk and give up your job and continue work with the cryptotalk.

My friend already I have no job . I just work and focus on crypto because it is the best and easy way to earn money and if we have experience in crypto trading and investment then we can get double  profit from this forum but I you have experience . Otherwise maybe you can this .

• +1 2

Yes one can quite a job for crypto because it is a job that didn't make you stress and it is not operate under some one else. That is opinion let share yours.

• +1 1

Well, there is a possible that you can quit job for crypto if you have a lot of money to invest because you can gain a lot of money if you have a lot of capital, you cannot used crypto as a full time job if you are just having a small amount of capital.

• +5 1

23 hours ago, Froshk said:

Why not? If the cryptocurrency opens up opportunities for me to start earning through my investments and trading then quiting my current job will not be something I would think twice about 

You are making a reasonable and tangible point @Froshkbut to me I can go ahead by saying already the exclusive, gainful and profitable opportunities you awaiting for to be declare, heretofore has been unless for you to grab at it. 

No i cannot quite my job because i joined crypto crunncy a week ago when i earn so much money from there then i quite my job and spend much time there 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is not a dependable way of earning, we can make good earning in cryptoworld but anything can happen in the market because of the market volatility. But we can take it as second source of income. 

I don't think a person can quit his job and get a good income from crypto,
Maybe sometimes if the capital involved is large and the person tries to be a freelancer in the crypto sector.

• +2 1