Blockchain Wallet - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

Blockchain wallet is one of the efficient and trusted wallet to store your coins and it is easy to use thesame thing applies to coinbase  wallet but electrum wallet is stronger than both of them.

Blockchain wallet is currently a very popular crypto wallet. I also use Blockchain wallet. To be honest, first of all I want to say that I like the interface of blockchain wallet very much. blockchain wallet can do very low cost and very messenger crypto currency transactions. And it is a wallet that is very secure and protects privacy.

• +3 1

My first use was to store a Bitcoin coin in a blockchain wallet. This wallet is easy to use and can exchange any currency within it and contains few deductions.

• +2 1

On 4/13/2020 at 2:19 PM, BTC Future said:

With electrum wallet you can reduce the transaction fees to 2 satoshi and still see your transaction validated after an average of 2 hours. 

Is this fee still working to move BTC on Electrum wallet brother ? No problem, even if it takes two hours !! I have been using hardware wallets to store Bitcoin otherwise I use exchange wallets for a very short duration to exchange against another currencies. Blockchain wallet is good but I still do not store BTC on online wallet. 

• +4 1

19 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

Electrum wallet is a very good wallet for btc, if talking about online wallet, it is still the best but hardware wallets are better in term of safety. 

Blockchain wallet is also good but I do not like wallets that uses email, I prefer only seed phrase. 

I have once tried to check Electrum wallet but have not deposited any amounts to check transactions and transaction fees so I have asked to know weather that lowest Satoshi fee is still working to move BTC or not. Well, I am a verified user of Blockchain wallet but I only use this wallet to store funds for short time. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Is this fee still working to move BTC on Electrum wallet brother ? No problem, even if it takes two hours !! I have been using hardware wallets to store Bitcoin otherwise I use exchange wallets for a very short duration to exchange against another currencies. Blockchain wallet is good but I still do not store BTC on online wallet. 

I was mostly paying 2 sats with electrum but what I meant is 2 sats / byte. Still this is extremely low fees. On this article on cryptotalk (link) member @McCree explains how it is done. Right now though I'm not so sure. You have to see if mempool is high again.(It seems to be, so perhaps 2 sats won't do it https://www.blockchain.com/charts/mempool-count)

Perhaps with 10 sat/byte would work but still it depends on the miners and the memory pool size.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, BTC Future said:

You have to see if mempool is high again.(It seems to be, so perhaps 2 sats won't do it https://www.blockchain.com/charts/mempool-count)

Perhaps with 10 sat/byte would work but still it depends on the miners and the memory pool size.

@BTC Future Thanks for these all useful information. It's been so long that I am in the crypto world but you may get surprised, I do not make active withdraw requests for Bitcoin. I barely withdraw funds to hardware wallet and HODL that for a long time otherwise I exchange Bitcoin on the exchange to get other currencies. Now some sites are selling goods by accepting BTC so I am thinking about to use that Electrum wallet once again.

• +1 1

Blockchain and coinbase wallets are very good, you can choose one of them to keep your coins very safely. But i recommend blockchain, because coinbase is giving limited services which are the most important like trading or withdrawing methods to many countries. But in blockchain you will use all services.

• +3 1

On 7/18/2020 at 10:50 AM, Whited35 said:

I have once tried to check Electrum wallet but have not deposited any amounts to check transactions and transaction fees so I have asked to know weather that lowest Satoshi fee is still working to move BTC or not. Well, I am a verified user of Blockchain wallet but I only use this wallet to store funds for short time. 

It is still working, I still make 0.00003 btc fee payment no quite long. The best wallet to send bitcoin and store it online is still bitcoin core and electrum. You can get it on app store. But be careful of fake ones. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

7 hours ago, Yomose said:

It is still working, I still make 0.00003 btc fee payment no quite long. The best wallet to send bitcoin and store it online is still bitcoin core and electrum. You can get it on app store. But be careful of fake ones. 

In general, according to your experience, how long does it take to move BTC from that wallet with 0.00003 BTC fee as you said? Well, I am trying to use its desktop version if available. I am trying to purchase goods from the swag stores so non-custodial wallet for BTC is required now. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, Whited35 said:

In general, according to your experience, how long does it take to move BTC from that wallet with 0.00003 BTC fee as you said? Well, I am trying to use its desktop version if available. I am trying to purchase goods from the swag stores so non-custodial wallet for BTC is required now. 

It is quite fast for such transactions but I do not know the exact time. Sometimes, the bitcoin network could be so congested and this can be a factor for delayed transaction completion. But you may try to also study about how to calculator bitcoin transaction fee, it will help you during this case. 

• +2 2

29 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

It is quite fast for such transactions but I do not know the exact time. Sometimes, the bitcoin network could be so congested and this can be a factor for delayed transaction completion. But you may try to also study about how to calculator bitcoin transaction fee, it will help you during this case. 

@BitcryptoHan I know that. I am asking this question because I have never tried to move Bitcoin with incredibly less transactions fee to prevent delay. In the case of BTC, I love it to HODL for a long time on my hardware wallet.So I paid at least $1-7 worth of BTC as the one time transactions cost to prevent delay from the network.  Now I am attracted toward the platform like Bitrefil, and other online Swag stores so wanted to their experiences about time taken by the network to process requests with the lowest possible transaction fee 😊

I have been using blockchain for a long time, and did not know that there is so much protection in the blockchain !? I don’t understand how attackers manage to break into wallets ...

Just now, Nobanans said:

You shouldn't advertise this service. Newbies will read and start using it. Instead of using really good solutions. Firstly, this wallet is online, which already implies storing your funds on a third-party service. What is unacceptable for a crypt. Second, it is very buggy and periodically throws out those other tricks like the inability to enter the wallet and check the balance. As you have already been corrected, the second password will not protect you if the recovery mnemonic is merged. By the way, there are enough cases of loss of crypt from this wallet if you study the forums, including through the fault of the developers of this wallet grief.

Yes, there are a lot of cases of profiting attendants from different wallets. As for this wallet, there are practically none. And if there is, it is mainly the fault of the user. And the seed phrase from any wallet, if it is drained, the funds too. This is true for any wallet. There is no need to talk about the blockchain wallet that it is worse than others, because it is not.

Sorry, nothing personal, but I think it is. His would-be creator is not on friendly terms with his head. What he is, so is his fork. There is nothing new and breakthrough in this fork. Transactions are slow, although the block size is increased. Yes, and Wright considers it to be a true bitcoin))) I say, sick

On 7/20/2020 at 10:44 AM, Whited35 said:

@BitcryptoHan I know that. I am asking this question because I have never tried to move Bitcoin with incredibly less transactions fee to prevent delay. In the case of BTC, I love it to HODL for a long time on my hardware wallet.So I paid at least $1-7 worth of BTC as the one time transactions cost to prevent delay from the network.  Now I am attracted toward the platform like Bitrefil, and other online Swag stores so wanted to their experiences about time taken by the network to process requests with the lowest possible transaction fee 😊

Paying less than $0.5 dollars do not mean your transaction will not be completed before $15 minutes. You can try to know how bitcoin transaction is calculated. Also know that making transactions during the weekends makes transactions not that high like during week days. 

• +1 1

On 7/18/2020 at 2:10 PM, BTC Future said:

I was mostly paying 2 sats with electrum but what I meant is 2 sats / byte. Still this is extremely low fees. On this article on cryptotalk (link) member @McCree explains how it is done. Right now though I'm not so sure. You have to see if mempool is high again.(It seems to be, so perhaps 2 sats won't do it https://www.blockchain.com/charts/mempool-count)

This is a very good about electrum wallet, but about the mini fee, I have come to realized that all noncustodial wallet with fee control can pay as low as the fee you talked about irrespective of the wallet using. You can use fee control also on coinomi. 

Лично я храню крипту на блокчейне и в обменниках, так как для меня это очень удобно

Blockchain is a very good wallet, but it has very few currencies, it only has the main ones, as a means of saving bitcoin and ether this is very good, but if you want to save tokens it is not the option.

Blockchain.info is one of the leading global platforms in the field of blockchain technology support, in addition to providing custody services for Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other cryptocurrencies.

It also supports monitoring Bitcoin transfer data.

In addition to providing a set of tools that every blockchain technology developer needs.

Blockchain is a very good wallet, one of the largest in history! This is very recognized as the owner of bitcoin, all bitcoin transactions pass through her.
THE GREAT BLOCKCHAIN!
Very good this wallet and very recognized worldwide.