Blockchain Wallet - Page 10 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

i assume blockchain is the wallet its some distance higher then coinbase clean interface clean to apply we can track the transaction and confirmations aside from blockchain i love coinpayments.com its some distance better thn coinbase and different wallets

Blockchain is a electronic wallet on internet and you can transfer money from person to anther from this wllaet and this wallet for cryptocurrency   like BTC And LTC ....etc currencies and dash too and there a transformers sites for changing the real money like USD to this cryptocurrency  what you want and you can trade with cryptocurrency  on many sites and iq option,expert option ..etc and i suggest if you want to have cryptocurrency i recommend BTC 

I utilized this wallet previously, yet now I left it for quite a while, I am utilizing coinbase fromm time to time, however my great experience was in coinpot wallet where I was saving and pull back my coins with no expenses, yet blockchain is acceptable wallet and I prescribe it to each amateur since I consider it the beginners wallet.

I don't suggest you leave the blockchain wallet (in the event that you don't have a lot of crypto resources) on the grounds that making sure about your own wallet can be troublesome sometimes and make your wallet powerless against hacking.

• +1 1

I would like to give you some information that will be useful for you friend, but unfortunately this is not the case but I do recommend that you use a more reliable wallet.

I remember that Blockchain was the first wallet that i created since a couple of years ago, i like it because i can set the fees transaction for each transaction.

I have a Blockchain wallet.But i never used it.Cause its high fee.I am just a newbie in crypto earning a little from this.So for me coinbase is helpful.Cause i can sent my aasets to any coinbase account without fee by email.

I think that the Blockchain is an excellent portfolio, the problem is if you forget the password, there is no way you can recover it, so I think that the Yobit portfolio is the best of all

Blockchain is a better, safer, faster and popular way to record activity and keep data fresh

On 26.12.2019 at 01:24, Tarkin4ik said:

The blockchain wallet is really the best at the moment, it has a very convenient design and a nice interface.

Agree with you.

I went to the Blockchain wallet a couple of days ago and it seems to me that the commission has just grown incredibly, so it is much more profitable to use other wallets, there is a lot of commission in the Blockchain wallet.

Когда сидишь в собраньях шумных,

Язык пылает и горит;

Но люди делятся на умных и тех,

Кто много говорит.

(с) И. Губерман.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:13 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Op, don't pay attention to most of the posts made here, because they don't know what they're talking about.

Coinbase is an exchange, and you shouldn't keep your coins in their wallet for any length of time.  Blockchain.info is a web based wallet, and I'm not even sure that's what you're referring to, but if so you should avoid it.

Electrum is a great wallet, and you can adjust the network fees as low as you want.  It isn't like Coinbase where they charge you for withdrawals.  Withdrawing bitcoin from electrum is cheap as compared to coinbase.

I have my BTC on the blockchain, I consider that it offers enough security and guarantees to deposit my BTC; it is difficult for someone to enter your account and steal your BTC

On 12/12/2019 at 4:13 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

Op, don't pay attention to most of the posts made here, because they don't know what they're talking about.

Coinbase is an exchange, and you shouldn't keep your coins in their wallet for any length of time.  Blockchain.info is a web based wallet, and I'm not even sure that's what you're referring to, but if so you should avoid it.

Electrum is a great wallet, and you can adjust the network fees as low as you want.  It isn't like Coinbase where they charge you for withdrawals.  Withdrawing bitcoin from electrum is cheap as compared to coinbase.

Very good explanation, and the suggestion of withdrawing from electrum is very useful and I will keep it in mind for future transactions.

Blockchain technology is an open distributed ledger that can record transactions of two parties securely and efficiently. As it is distributed, Blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network working simultaneously together to solve complex mathematical problems in order to validate new blocks.

The safest and most popular wallet for investing and storing digital assets. With more than 44 million wallets, $ 200 billion in transactions, and the lowest fees in the industry

Coinbase's fees are somewhat high, you should consider fees per kryptonie and perhaps consider before making the withdrawal perhaps making an exchange to the kryptonie that will generate you less fee when withdrawing from Coinbase to Electrum.

12 hours ago, Johandrys said:

Coinbase's fees are somewhat high

No

On 10/9/2020 at 2:47 AM, ZapatoVerde said:

Hello, nice to meet you, I have never used the blockchain and coinbase wallet but a friend if he uses blockchain and mentions that it is very good that he has never had problems, possibly try them, I currently use trusted wallet and metamask both seem very good.

Coinbase wallet is a web wallet, it has not private key given to users, better get the other one called coinbase wallet app that has seed phrase is better. Blockchain wallet requirements email upon registration, and can be used to recover the wallet, this can be used by hackers if the email is known to them, and email is always online. 

I think that the wallet (BlockChain) is one of the most popular wallets in storing digital currencies. The wallet is characterized by ease of use and a high degree of safety
Therefore I recommend using it

The blockchain wallet is very good, its interface is very simple to use, I also think that this wallet is very professional and its security is excellent, I use it with great confidence and I leave my assets there because I am sure they are safe.

There are usually several wallets in the online world, but I think blockchain wallet is one of them.  Because this wallet is more secure and faithful.  Anyone out there can secure their cryptocurrency.  I have advised several people to use this wallet.

Both Coinbase and Blockchain wallet have their own Pro and Con.

For transaction fee : Coinbase can transfer cryptocurrency with 0 Fee within coinbase users.

But transaction for external wallet is a little expensive than other wallet.

At Blockchain wallet you can adjust your transaction fee, that's really good.

Both Wallets have most secure system than any other wallet.

• +1 1