Automated trading by 3commas Bot - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Automated trading by 3commas Bot

I don't like bots, but I find many reviews about 3commas to be great, and about automated trading I have tried once, it is traded under my control, I don't feel secure, I like myself. more work

On 12/12/2019 at 11:42 AM, Loly said:

If you do not have time to follow your deals and market movement you can use 3commas Bot. 

3commas Bot Features

1- It does not need to follow you or stay in front of the device 24 hours, it executes on its own, and once the conditions set for it are fulfilled, it therefore makes you deliberate at any time and in any place wherever you are.

2- Smart Trading (or what is known as Smart Trading (Buying, Selling and Moving Stop Loss)) and this is what we will explain in the first part.

3- Repeated automated trading, or what is known as Trading Bot Automated, and allows you to buy and sell recurring automated according to technical automatic signals (it will be explained in the second part).

4- The possibility of linking an automated trading bot to more than one platform.

5- Easy to use interface for beginners.

6- The ability to share settings for automated trading between users.

7 - The possibility of doing a test settings realistically and knowing the results by placebo before actually implementing them to reduce the loss.

8- A mobile app that enables you to continue trading your digital currencies and gives you the ability to cancel trading quickly.

9- Currently it supports 12 platforms which are (Bittrex, Bitfinex, Binance, Bitstamp, KuCoin, Poloniex, HitBTC, CEX, GDAX (Coinbase Pro), OKEx, Huobi and Yobit.

10- Very interactive and responsive technical support.

11- A nominal price for the features it provides.

Brother you dont put the ling of this Bot I really would like to try it because i have one that i use all the time and it's the best for me, may be this one is better 

On 3/1/2020 at 9:14 PM, Mujeeb123 said:

According to me One of the advantages of the bot is frequent automatic trading, or what is known as "Trading Bot Automated", and it allows you to buy and sell repeated cars according to the technical automatic signals. In addition to the possibility of linking an automated trading bot to more than one platform. But Always be careful while investing and trading because there is a risk involved in it.

it can trade 24 hours without stopping and is faster in analyzing, thinking and processing information from people, and most importantly, without the emotions it controls like fear and greed. . You can claim that some shows are often the ones imaginable in price tags through substantial as well as minimal by exchanging

On 2/4/2020 at 4:01 PM, Jone20 said:

If you are looking to participate in the multi-billion dollar cryptocurrency trading arena, but you have little or no experience, you may want to consider the advantages of automated trading.

We do not need to spend a lot of time to transact. But we have to pay attention because not all bots are suitable and working. Most of them are also not good to perform when prices change very quickly. Our plans can be changed at any time according to market position, so using bots in this situation will bring you greater losses.

On 2/16/2020 at 12:42 AM, MuhammadSh said:

programming these days is really useful for trading! we can start and end the deal whenever we want without doing anything! this is really make us earn more and more profits!

insert some conditions to follow and the bot does it correctly so if you program it wrong you will lose money on manual trades. Now I do not use it personally. I have heard some good things about this bot I guess, I think it will work on binance and it will automatically set stops and profits for every trade, Now I don't use it personally. .

I do not advise anyone to use the bots because they are mostly unreliable and can make a mistake and waste all your money in a blink of an eye, the best is manual trading and everyone is free to make its decision.

On 2/15/2020 at 3:42 PM, Loly said:

In smart buying, the automated trading bot tries to buy you at the lowest possible price in a way that traces the bottom and lowers the purchase price with the currency going down according to the conditions that you specify for it. 

You should program before using and insert some conditions to follow and the bot does it correctly so if you program wrong, you will lose money when trading manually. Now I do not use it personally. I have heard some good things about this bot I guess, I think it will work on binance and it will automatically set stops and profits for every trade, Now I don't use it personally. .

On 2/16/2020 at 12:48 AM, Abdullah3956 said:

In smart purchases, the automated trading bot tries to buy you the lowest price in a way that reduces the purchase price by identifying the following, with the terms you specify with the currency ... !!

I have heard some good things about this bot I guess, I think it will work on binance and it will automatically set stops and profits for every trade. We can start and end the deal whenever we want without having to do anything

On 22.01.2020 at 13:46, Jone20 said:

There are many bots that run on many exchange platforms. As for account theft, there are many bots that have been trusted by their users, so I think there is no fear of them.

Maybe someone is a risky person in terms of trading bots. But I don't use them. I tried it a couple of times but it didn't work. And the reviews about them are not very good.

Could someone tell me what is the price for using this kind of bot? And is the payment made only one time or do I have to pay every month that I am using this bot? 

this agenda appears to be same cool, and it has notable and magnificent features, I come up with not heard of it before .. and I will take a crack at it almost immediately

On 2/1/2020 at 4:38 PM, Balegi said:

Wow, It is great to be here, i know about bot, but never knew they could also wash away your money

But now I truly realise, they a also prone to failure.

It does not turn you into a trader. I want to learn by myself. And I make my own transactions. It will increase your confidence about what you are doing. bots primarily make a profit available but sometimes the bots explain and recognize our money, I think manual trading and carrying it manually is more profitable.

On 2/6/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jone20 said:

The advantages of 3commas bot is that it is comfortable, as it does not need to follow you, as it executes on its own, and once the conditions set for it are fulfilled, it therefore causes you to trade at any time and in any place.

We do not need to spend a lot of time to transact. But we have to pay attention because not all bots are suitable and working. The platform offers a number of innovative trading features that can be integrated into your custom robot

This is absolutely true, he has a lot of positives and helps to save time and effort, but in return he has a lot of to averted loss.

5 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

This is absolutely true, he has a lot of positives and helps to save time and effort, but in return he has a lot of to averted loss.

Well he has try his best in having the profit at beginning but later failled as he couldn't control the market 

Thank you for sharing this useful information, l will use this app. If it will really work as you said, it will be really amazing and helpful for me. Thank you. 

On 2/8/2020 at 7:54 PM, Tomas2020 said:

The number of traders is constantly increasing and the amount of money invested in digital currencies is very large, and with the increasing popularity and reliability and most importantly the global adoption of digital currencies we see new technologies and innovations that help people to enter the world of digital trading such a wonderful bot.

No need to spend a lot of time to trade. But we have to pay attention because not all bots are suitable and working. We determine fixed or mobile selling prices and determine fixed or mobile stop losses. it executes itself and once the conditions are in place it makes you trade anytime and anywhere.

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well he has try his best in having the profit at beginning but later failled as he couldn't control the market 

In fact, I believe that these bots are the ones that control the market, in the end the bot will be able to raise and lower the price of the currency due to the presence of large amounts of money that controls it, and that will certainly be in the interest of some people but it is not in the interest of others and it cannot be trusted that it is doing the best for you.

13 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

In fact, I believe that these bots are the ones that control the market, in the end the bot will be able to raise and lower the price of the currency due to the presence of large amounts of money that controls it, and that will certainly be in the interest of some people but it is not in the interest of others and it cannot be trusted that it is doing the best for you.

You get my point the bot those the work which is very bad and full of risk the bot is program to match orders indirectly according to figures programmed

8 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

You get my point the bot those the work which is very bad and full of risk the bot is program to match orders indirectly according to figures programmed

Yes this is absolutely correct, it is only programmed for the interests of certain persons who own large capital.

• Useful or interesting 1

15 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

Yes this is absolutely correct, it is only programmed for the interests of certain persons who own large capital.

Now with this kind of programing is often made for the whale because they are those that invest high in the market and definitely is made for them

On 2/20/2020 at 4:45 PM, Niloy%%90 said:

I think the platform has been around for a very long time and you can trust 3 commas, it's privately registered there.  Botha didn't try to work, but found that he made more than 1% of his income, which is very little. The more you can earn from it, the better for you.

I just want to know very well how my order is going and also to gain trading experience. Experienced traders can enjoy a variety of technical indicators and good settings, which can make a real difference. For those who want to start trading, all you need is a computer connected to the Internet.

7 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Now with this kind of programing is often made for the whale because they are those that invest high in the market and definitely is made for them

Exactly this is what I was saying, it is designed for these people, if your interests are in line with his interests, you will win, but if you are not, then the bot will make the wrong deals and you lose.

15 hours ago, DavCrypto said:

Exactly this is what I was saying, it is designed for these people, if your interests are in line with his interests, you will win, but if you are not, then the bot will make the wrong deals and you lose.

No one is after lost but  thenorifut if we can gain profit we shall gather money to  to invest like the whales

8 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

No one is after lost but  thenorifut if we can gain profit we shall gather money to  to invest like the whales

I am not at all disagreeing with you my friend, but the bot will never make you like whales, in order to make such money you have to tire yourself and work hard and nothing is impossible.

• Useful or interesting 1