How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MD. Rabiul Islam

How long Bitcoin can survive in cryptocurency industry ?

Bitcoin is a strong currency and will remain forever

The popularity of bitcoin increases with the passage of time and other currencies depend on it and cannot disappear

Governments are unable to stop Bitcoin

This coin will survive and grow further in the future

14 hours ago, Abflair said:

I don't think bitcoin can survive that long unless it been legalised by the gov't

So you are one of those who believe the government have power to stop and destroy bitcoin?man! i assure you they can't.

As long as cryto currency exist Bitcoin as been the first and so be it. It is just about fall and rise but above all bitcoin can never die.

I think it is to come up only records the prices are high over the decades it matter of time only and not ruled out his arrival to 100000 $

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrency and as long as it continue to live, it can survive in the industry. 

• -1 1

I think it's gonna survive for a long time. Cause bitcoin is with us for a very long time. And the price of it is rising day by day so there is a Great chance that it's gonna stay with us for a long time. 

it's hard to predict how long bitcoin will last because bitcoin is just a digital currency

• -1 1

I think bitcoin last long enough, government cannot handle the bitcoin since it is decentralized. There is many bitcoin are still not mined from today and i think bitcoin can run perfectly nowadays until long time.

In my opinion, the future of Bitcoin is just beginning and so I believe that Bitcoin will continue to hold a strong position in the world until the destruction of the world.
General Chat Chat LoungAnd that's why people's demand for bitcoin is increasing day by day and people are becoming more interested in it, so people are investing more and more

• +1 1

Bitcoin will be around for as long cryptocurrency is around no matter what any government try to do to it, bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency and the most popular coin too, so it has way better chances of survival than any crypto.

a long-term question for the future, no one knows how long bitcoin will last, but I don't think bitcoin lasts forever, I think 50 years from now, when I'm still working in money. electronically, then bitcoin still exists.

Bitcoin will endure till the objective of the technological earth funds ceaselessly Bitcoin forthcoming is is truly thoroughly fine and profitable at what time you are earning free Bitcoin from the numerous website which are only if free Bitcoin to your wallet but property the bitcoin is extremely risky for the reason that its cost come and go from aur upto 8% subsequently you merely feature that how a great deal it is risky if you retain sufficient of currency at that moment you tin accept roughly Bitcoin once the worth is minimum to your wallet in that case grasp it till the Bitcoin fee increase.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin intend to be the world leading currency, so it is almost impossible for it to loss it's value in the crypto industry but if anything happens to it, it may crash other crypto currencies.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Yes you are right there are many governments which do not allow crypto currencies instead they put rules against them but still as the awareness and demand by people is increasing it is expected that it would be acceptes world wide.

Yes, I think all investors must have the mindset to survive in any condition. By spreading negative news to bring down the bitcoin fundamentals that are causing fear and panic for all investors in the psychological market. I think if the volatility of supply and demand trading is still created the price will continue. Yes sometimes the factors that can influence market psychology are the Government, Fomo, Fud and so forth.

• Useful or interesting 1

administration penury to hold back every interments that container be utilize to upset their fiscal economy, add in bitcoin. As elongated buyer and broker form transactions, bitcoin will survive. Until when? the reply is until any more instrument bring the place.

I think Bitcoin will continue to last as long as Crypto lasts. No matter how the government try to control it, they won't be able to completely control it.

Government need to control each interment that can be use to upset their budgetary economy, incorporate bitcoin. As long purchaser and merchant make exchanges, bitcoin will endure. Until when? the appropriate response is until another instrument have the spot.

I disagree with you that if cryptocurrency fails it will bring about a financial crisis. Only a very small segment of a countries population uses crypto, manufacturers and financial institution hardly use it. Since those major industries do not use it, how will it affect a nations economy?

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

A year, 2 years from now, or five years or ten years from now. Even next month will collapse? The answers is no one knows that thing. We can only know that in the future. Well, if they have demand, bitcoin may still be there in the future

Bitcoin is a prospect currency it go to work as truthful payments customary by merchants. It is internet money, nonentity come to an end it.

Although Bitcoin attracted an increasing number of investor and media attention in subsequent years, it attracted a high level of $266 per bitcoin after a ten-fold increase in the preceding two months in April 2013. Bitcoin contributed a market share of more than $2 billion, but a 50 percent dip soon afterwards sparked a heated discussion about the future of cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular. Will the other currencies finally replace traditional currencies and then become just as omnipresent as dollars and euros? Or are cryptocurrencies a fad that's going to break out long ago? It is Bitcoin that reacts.

• +2 1

Bitcoin will survive in the crypto market till the end. The existence of crypto cannot be imagined without Bitcoin as it has gained so much popularity among the mass

On 12/12/2019 at 12:32 PM, MD. Rabiul Islam said:

It hold the highest market cap in crypto industry. Also it use very advanced and secured technology, Block chain to operate. Lots of people's use bitcoin as a investment factor. This cause to maximize the capital of Bitcoin.

But how long Bitcoin will survive in this industry ? Because lot's of government try to manipulate and control the crypto currency industry via introducing new regulation. As a country some one can do vast harm to bitcoin. We saw some of in past. If Bitcoin fail in this industry it will be a biggest financial crisis in this century.

Bro it can survive  a very  long and long as for as people are buying or selling.

• -2 1