Whale Alert! - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

I am subscribed to pages that send alerts about whales moving if they buy or sell because the matter has some effect on the market and its price fluctuations. I have learned from crypto to monitor everything

• +3 1

On 12/12/2019 at 2:58 AM, Cryptominded said:

I usually get whale alert for large crypto transactions from and to exchanges and am going to be sharing them here so we all can remain updated and know what coin/s to be on the watch out for. Presently I think XRP is on the spotlight.

The bot is really good. It can alert ordinary people to whale transfers. I think it really is relied upon by analysts to see the currency chart.

My friend of coin whales has two things, one is useful and the other is harmful. So if you get to know one of the whales and you enter with them to buy a currency, it will become a great gain from your knowledge of one of the whales.  Losing your money because of his withdrawal, this dilemma, thank you very much

When we watch the whale alerts, I feel a bad feeling. Before the attack is carried out, you see people are afraid, and sometimes there is a trick, so it is done by people out of fear only.

If you're in this world, following whale alerts is very needed. We can have a idea about coins, sometimes huge amounts are sending to exchange and it can gives us the opportunity to predict the price. Some people checking whale alert in twitter but many people are following whale alert in telegram, as we all know telegram is very important platform for crypto.

It's great, my friend, to get an alert from the whales that a particular coin will be supported to buy from you and win a lot, I hope to get to know some whales so that I can make a big profit. It's very good. 

Thank you so much dear friend for sharing this useful notification actually these whales are a reason that why there is restrictions on cryptocurrencies and we cannot Trace them and many of the people lose their money because of these whales.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:04 PM, Migo said:

You have a good notification there, I think this kind of transaction are the most reasons for some countries applied tax for bitcoin earners, they are anonymous and no one can know anything about this 

Yes, large transactions will encourage tax collection by the government. For this reason, the only way to avoid being taxed is to conduct and divide the transaction into several exchanges so that the transaction is not too large. Even though Bitcoin transactions are anonymous, if we want to withdraw them from the exchange, of course we are no longer anonymous, because legal exchanges require KYC or personal identity to be legal in a country.

• +1 1

Luckily... I have been in search for this kind of site for quite some time now and I luckily found it here... Thanks it will really be helpful as it updates us with notifications..

Whales are holders holding a huge amount of cryptocurrency and they do perform massive exchange transactions to manipulate the market sometimes therefore, it's important to adhere to their alerts so that we stay prepared when they are planning to Carry out a manipulation.

I think this is a great idea and I also use this bot because it helps us predict market movement by monitoring large transfers between platforms and wallets.

After what happened to this currency when everyone was deluded that there is a gathering of investors buying the currency to raise its price in the market, and whoever was all fraudulent and many of us lost his money in this deal, I will not enter into deals again based on the warnings of whales.

• +4 1

Actually, Whale alerts can be an indication of what coins they are after and will be pumped in the future. We can just follow the steps to buy the targeted coins and make profits in the future. And, Some times I also get this type of alert and I think this is a useful notification for crypto trader. 

XRP is a good coin and its future is so much bright and good and i hope that we would make good money through the XRP. I already buy some coins of xrp and now its price is so much low and i am waiting for the good time when it will touch the high on that time i sell my coins.

Hello my dear friend I hope you are well and I want to tell you that you are talking about the whole alert so I want to tell you that I have not any knowledge about this alert because I have not listen about this alert before topic 

Hello my dear friend I hope you are well and I want to tell you that you are talking about the whole alert so I want to tell you that I have not any knowledge about this alert because I have not listen about this alert before topic 

Crypto whales are investors who own cryptocurrencies in huge and very large quantities, as the notice sent to you by one of the whales includes directing that dollars have been transferred from an unknown wallet to another unknown wallet, meaning that there is complete encryption and complete confidentiality during the transfer Funds from one wallet to another.

I do not know anything about the whale, but after reading some of the responses, I acquired the idea that it is like announcing a currency that will rise and encourage people to buy it. If my idea is wrong, I hope that someone who has knowledge will correct it for me.

In order to choose a suitable currency and work on it, I advise you to follow the whales because they have comprehensive experience in the field of cryptocurrencies. You can do this by communicating with them or following them confidentially.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:58 AM, Cryptominded said:

I usually get whale alert for large crypto transactions from and to exchanges and am going to be sharing them here so we all can remain updated and know what coin/s to be on the watch out for. Presently I think XRP is on the spotlight.

I read several articles and watched videos too, they said that cryptocurrency cannot be controlled by anyone, including state institutions. But the fact is we often see that whales like to do things according to their own desires and way of working. I am confused about which one to believe because there is no certainty yet.

• +4 1

It is necessary to follow the movements of the whale wallets because in many cases they have a great impact on the market movement, there is a bot on the Telegram that helps us get notifications when any major transfers occur.

• +2 1

This is great my friend, it is important to follow the whales, because they can control the path of a currency, and move it upwards, so we must follow them and see what they invest and how we can benefit.

Wow that's quite a lot of money transferring to the unknown wallet.. The government can not trace the receiver and the sender. This is how I like cryptos..