About forum campaign pay by post - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
adriano2010

About forum campaign pay by post

On 12/12/2019 at 5:36 AM, suzuya said:

I think they just forgot about updating it, it is already clear for us that new users should post 100 useful post before they can start earning. Also we should learn to read the rules in this forum so that we are always updated on what is happening.

Yes I agree with you. After 100 comment you can earn every day 30000 satoshi equal $2.17.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:15 AM, adriano2010 said:

Hi.  As i know the payment start after 100 useful post, but on my Yobit account say start after 50, so maybe is not fixed on my account? 

Ps: if i not open this thread on correct subforum a moderator please move it to correct section

If you see in yobit it says that's payments will start after 50 usefully post it means not in your account only but also in all accounts, that's means the not update it

• Useful or interesting 1

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

Maybe something gone wrong this site that's why you face this.Not 50 comment True is that 100 comment latter they will pay us. Per day you can earn 30000 satoshi.thats it.

If you asked about this forum then i said you that, this is more fruitful platform and people enjoy this and new people  joined and most experts member share the own experience and suggest the people that where they invest and show the market indicators according to the post.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:12 AM, Migo said:

No I think they didn't update their informations on yobit, but the new rules said that the payment will start after 100 valid post, so try your best and good luck 

But some account is still reading 50 posts. Why is that so?

This pay by post compaign is very useful for me, This platform give us the opportunity to share there knowledge to the community of the forum and you can also get bitcoin in posting the post. And the best thing of this platform is that there is no need for doing any investment

This forums is similar of bitcointalk. Cryptotalk is paying for post and commenting, this is great. I see Cryptotalk users are very low but this forums rules is great for everyone.

On 1/1/2020 at 4:42 PM, Jeet Narayan said:

This forums is similar of bitcointalk. Cryptotalk is paying for post and commenting, this is great. I see Cryptotalk users are very low but this forums rules is great for everyone.

This forum is new, it is like Bitcointalk just that the view is different from bitcointalk

I think they forgot to update it, it's already clear to us that new users should post 100 useful posts before they start earning.

As per my experience when i start posting on cryptotalk and link it to yobit then i found that reward will be given on each useful post as i finalize 100 useful post and i am thankful that cryptotalk is giving chance to get reward and beside it yobit is also supporting this campaign

2 hours ago, Binjit said:

I dont think there is a problem on yobit forum paying regularly everyday cryptotalk pay you
after 100 post mean if you post 101 cryptotalk pay you for 1 post in yobit cryptotalk campaign
page after then you have to send it to your wallet manualy

I'm sorry but you misinterpret what I've said. I just want to point out that there is an error because the topic creator said that he recieve payment by just 50 post. I think its an error from the server.

I think that is not possible because all account is already setting to first need to be 100 post before get paid.

I am already join before the rules 100 post implemented and still use new rules. So just keep spirit to post useful post. That is not really hard to get 100 post if you are have mind to sharing your knowledge. With the reward from cryptotalk you can get some Bitcoin to start investing or trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

This forum best and unique feature is that pay per post .Forum pay 1000 satoshi and daily post limit is 30 post   daily and can earn 30000 satoshi everyday.

You are right they pay us per day. But not 50 comment ,100 comment later they will pay us per day they pay us 30 comment each comment Price 1000 Satoshi.thanks

The rules now you must post 100+ before getting paid. I also have more than 50 but have not been able to get paid 😅

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

Yes, before there was no such restriction at all. Then it became 50, and after it was changed to 100. This helps the forum remove spammers.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:44 PM, rajonmia said:

Yes I agree with you. After 100 comment you can earn every day 30000 satoshi equal $2.17.

Yes you can for about 30000 satoshis every if you manage to max out the daily limit of paid posts in cryptotalk's campaign. Earning here is really easy and hassle free, because it's less time consuming and you can just do it in phone or pc.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/27/2019 at 3:05 PM, Kuroashii said:

Sometimes or maybe most of the times newcomers tend to just post without reading the rules and then they will complain about something at the end.

Yes some doesn't go to the rules section and also they seem don't care about so they did not try to read it, once they were punished that will be the time when will they start reading the rules.

12 hours ago, suzuya said:

Yes you can for about 30000 satoshis every if you manage to max out the daily limit of paid posts in cryptotalk's campaign. Earning here is really easy and hassle free, because it's less time consuming and you can just do it in phone or pc.

Also remember one think. Your comment have to be useful. Also do not copy another post. If you do that admin will bann you. So be careful in this sector.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:42 PM, Diggy said:

This is because you are brandnew here,  and if you post 50 post in just the same day you create account you will be limited for 1 day to 50 post but in another day your post will not have limitations. 

Wow!!!, thanks partner but are you saying that even if my post is above 30, it will still count?

The rule would have been changed due to certain reasons so we should not get panic to comment 100 posts though it was 50 in past but we can give our valuable time and can perform accordingly and after commenting in 100 posts the earnings will start and then it will be settled. 

23 hours ago, rajonmia said:

Also remember one think. Your comment have to be useful. Also do not copy another post. If you do that admin will bann you. So be careful in this sector.

Yes we should always post useful content and original, it's just not because of the forum's rules but also to make that post get paid because yobit checks our posts and they decide if it is useful or not. Posting useful contents is also good because it can help other users too.

On 1/3/2020 at 5:26 PM, AutoLigtas said:

Yes need to have a 10p post first before ypu started to post with paying. Maximum of 30 posts only per day. You get 1k satoshis in every post.

The maximum post per day is 50 post but you'll receiving 30 payments only.  You need to do the requirement and binding your cryptotalk account to your yobit account before you receive your payment for your post. 

We will receive our payment after 50 post.This is the old rule which is changed now and now we will receive payment after 100 post .And the Daily Post limit is 30 Post Daily.

Maybe server problem. Because I also know 100 comment later they give us some profit. Like one day they paid us 30000 Satoshi,which equivalent is $2.22 dollar. Thanks