Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 38 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

Logically, my friend, no one can collect money quickly, especially in this area. You must be patient and learn from every mistake you make and improve yourself. Also, earn money from this forum only, the topic will take time.

That's how,the most important thing is patience,no one could get rich in a second,everything has its time

Of course, you can get rich very quickly with crypto but than it will be a very big risk. If you want to be rich, but don't want to risk you need to wait. If you won't be very risky with your money, you will buy crypto and hold it(or stake, what is better) then after 5 years or more you can be very rich. Here some math, if you got 1000 dollars and you will earn 6% of your bank in a month(what is not hard, I think it's easy) and reinvest this money, after 10 years you will have 1 088 188 dollars. So, yes you can earn a lot, but you need to wait

How do you make money? I have been in cryptocurrency for more than 3 years now and I make money on bounties and airdrops, and also take part in various events. But you're right here, you really need patience

On 12/10/2019 at 10:50 PM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

It takes a lot of technical knowledge and patience to get rich working with cryptocurrencies, plus a little luck at times. For example, many had no idea that UNI would be something that fell from the sky just because they had used the platform before September 1, 2020 or for example those who do not know much about these issues and who forgot their bitcoins in a wallet and after years entered the wallet and ran into that they grew up a lot.

13 hours ago, khaler said:

Logically, my friend, no one can collect money quickly, especially in this area. You must be patient and learn from every mistake you make and improve yourself.

There have been rare cases of people who succeeded to earn a fortune in such a short period of time but I emphasis the fact that it is very rare but not impossible. Getting mediocre (not high) profit from this market is not a matter of luck, it only calls for choosing correct positions and clever asset management but when we increase the speed, we should expect more unwanted things to happen. I think anyone is comfortable at a certain speed. For example, if earning per month is fast enough for you, you should avoid weekly earning because it is faster than what you can handle. Trading at optimum speed will reduce stress and leaves more room for anticipation.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 12/11/2019 at 10:50 AM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

It is definitely hard to “get rich quick”. It’s a lot of time and work to make real money, but it gets easier the longer you do it. You learn how and where to make money and what to avoid.

Hi. I also believe that without perseverance, you will not be able to get rich using cryptocurrency. Before investing in cryptocurrency, you should fully understand how it works. Otherwise, you risk losing all your funds.

• +4 1

I see crypto like an oportunity, not only for being rich, but  also as an option to enter a new market with a lot of oportunities for development and improving, studiying and researching about all the new ways and methods that this market provides. It is truly interesting.

Yes, you are right, to earn a lot you need to make an effort. Be diligent and patient. Here's a tip for you not to go on about your emotions, so it will be easier for you to become rich.

Yes you are absolutely right.We most have patience and know much more about cryptocurrency to get benifit from the cryptocurrency.

If you learned about the cryptocurrency that will definitely give you higher yield then you can invest on that and that will make you rich in the future.

Lets take an example..I had brought few ethereum classics when their price was low .After some time its value reached nearly 50$ and i got a lot of profit from that coin.Being associated with ethereum its price may raise soon in future so i am still holding few ethereum classics.

Its transaction fees are low and faster transfer rate.

similarly it is also profitable to invest in xrp. it will also gonna make a lot of profit in future.

Yes its possible, person who manage to collect bitcoins when its value is less then a dollar and sell it after 10 years at $20,000 dollars. So he would become rich quickly. 

Now, who is collecting bitcoin and after 3 to 4 years, if its value increase to double this is also a huge profit. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, In our time this is easy way to get reach,but risk is always be,who know what coin get good % or dump?

No , of course! even for experts , trading isn't easy as it sounds and it require a very long time to become a pro trader! i advice you to avoid daily or even weekly earning.. as a beginning , monthly one would be good for you in my opinion! you should calculate how much you earn each month and see if the earnings are increasing each month or not!? and then you can know if you are on the right road..

Use the money management rules. Simply put, don't take too many risks. Each person has their own concept of risk. You can only trade in comfort if you know that you are managing your risk correctly. Any deal is a risk: either win or lose. Keep this ratio at a level that is psychologically comfortable.

2093856005_SignChatex.png.48c95b3a6d672b2702aad906ed44eea0.png

Crypto can be make you rich if you invest 1000$ in crypto market then do a hardwork for 1year you will be defenatly a millionaire that i say.and the thing that make you a millionare is 1000$ investing in trading if you are do all the important thing.risk mangemnet, money mangemnet, learn, trading plane.then defiently results will come.

Yes, it is the new profit, through which many people have become rich, but caution and caution, because as it is quick to profit, it is quick to lose.

I think thinking that way is fine, we do everything. Since we don't have much idea what this is all about, we believe that by buying bitcoin or another cryptocurrency we are going to get rich in a few days. And it's the first mistake we all make. And the more time passes, the more we realize that it is the worst we can think of because no one ever got rich in one day buying bitcoin as a newbie. We also realize that this requires a lot of effort and the best thing to do before investing is to study. I give the same advice to everyone I know who starts in the world of cryptocurrencies, do not invest before studying. Saves them a lot of money

8 hours ago, Dmitrij14 said:

Hi. I also believe that without perseverance, you will not be able to get rich using cryptocurrency. Before investing in cryptocurrency, you should fully understand how it works. Otherwise, you risk losing all your funds.

So one could actually get rich but not as quick because there are several things that one must go through, is that what you are saying?

I absolutely support your opinion. It seems to me that many people think that cryptocurrency trading is an easy way to make money fast. I used to think similarly. but this is not the case at all. in fact it requires a lot of hard work to achieve success

there is no way you can get rapid profit from crypto, its just impossible to get millions of dollars in just two seconds

If you can get rich with cryptocurrencies, you just have to know in which cryptocurrency to invest you have to take advantage of the times when the cryptocurrency is cheap to buy it and then sell it with a higher price.

The world of crypto requires patience if you want to see your profits, you have to understand that they are usually seen in the medium term. Do not expect to obtain good profits in 1 week, you always have to do research, ask experienced people for advice and of course the most important thing is to invest wisely.

In cryptocurrency, anything is possible and very risky.
Just as it can make you rich in a short time, it can destroy all your wealth in a short time.
To make money, you must first study and gain experience to reduce your losses in this risky way.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2