Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 35 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

In order to become rich in the field of digital currencies, it is necessary to be patient, smart and adventurous, to find opportunities.
When the last collapse in the bitcoin price occurred due to the krona crisis, I bought at $ 4,000 and I was very confident that it would rise again, and in fact, it was only a few months ago, and it rose again, and I sold the quantity I bought at a price of 11,600 dollars.
These opportunities are not repeated.
But in general, enter the field of trading and start in it, and you will achieve significant gains and your capital will gradually increase. You must be patient and do not rush in the win.
Patience, patience, patience, and seizing opportunities

• Useful or interesting 1

There are only a few winners here, and unless they lose everything, the impact they will have going forward will be immense. And they have a good memory of who ever made fun of them for the investment and when they did it.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:50 PM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

aking the first step in the world of digital currencies can be difficult, but the temptation is very great, so before investing each scenario must be studied and analyzed to avoid losses, it must be taken into account:
1. Be cautious. The novelty of this form of investment is a factor that increases your risk.
2. Think long term. This tip is simple.
3. Diversify. Bitcoin is the currency that has become more famous around the world.
4. Work with a broker.

I agree, that you cannot get rich with cryptocurrencies overnight. However, I believe that the path in the world of cryptocurrencies can be much more productive. For example, if you buy a real estate, the profit for renting or selling can be 10-15% in a year. If you are very skilled, it can be more. And with cryptocurrencies, if you choose the right project you can get 30% or much more, it also depends on the skill and vision you have.

las criptos no son para un hacer rico de la noche a la mañana   algunos proyectos suben muy rapidamente sin ninguna explicacion otros cumplemen su pauta de trabajo y se puede hacer dinero pero lo mas rentable es juagar con las especulaciones del mercado con la plataforma yobit.net

On 12/10/2019 at 10:50 PM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

Certainly when we hear about the world of cryptocurrencies and their value against physical money, apart from reading or hearing the experiences of success of people who claim to have won thousands of dollars with just one exchange transaction in the trading market, we are amazed and it makes us believe that it is something simple and can happen overnight. But what is real in this? In my opinion, the world of cryptocurrencies is a complex market, which takes time to understand and requires a lot of education on the subject, patience is a fundamental requirement, which together with the two points mentioned above, will dictate success in this area.
If it is something that you really want to know and work on, I am sure that your path to having good profits will be more fluid!

Totally false my friend, nothing guarantees you'll get rich that fast, it all depends on the effort you put into this world.

You can et rich but its mostly random. You can rise you chances if you get your experience and research for object of research

Hello, i do not know,many things have to be in your favor and enter just with the indicated crypto,it is very difficult. i know there are cases where you can double your capital but of one thing i am sure,lose all your money if it can be fast.

Many people believe that they will make a lot of money from the beginning with cryptocurrencies and that is a big mistake.

The goal of using digital currencies may be decentralization, but the reality is that money is highly concentrated. One study showed that 94 percent of the wealth in cryptocurrencies is held by men and some estimate that 95 percent of the wealth is held by only four percent of all cryptocurrency owners. Getting rich with cryptocurrencies is really possible because it is a profitable business, but like everything in life you have to fight to get it, with a lot of effort and dedication if you can!

In my opinion and the stories that I have seen with close people who work with cryptocurrencies, the times of becoming a millionaire with cryptocurrencies are over, I am not saying that it is impossible for this to happen but this market has expanded significantly and every day we find more adversities than As well as they can make us generate a large amount of money because they can make us lose all the money invested, the important thing in this situation is to study the cases and be cautious with our investment if we want to generate money that even if we do not get rich overnight provide long-term economic benefits

On 12/10/2019 at 11:15 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Yes here we do not instantly become rich instantly. all need patience in doing it. I've also thought like that, but after doing all this we have to be patient.

I also thought that way and for thinking that way I lost a lot of money but after losing the first thing I invested I started to inform myself and then I started to win

Definitely you have to give some time on it and its need patience which will give you further profits first of all you should gain knowledge about the forum and if you are doing any investments on it then you need to know about trading and exchanging if you are new in this line....

There is no any shortcuts to become rich. In every platforms we need patience and dedication to achieve the goals or success. Same strategy happens on crypto world. Until you have  more patience and dedication you won't reach on that goals. So we need patience, dedication, capital, hard work and great knowledge to become rich or wealthy.

Crypto can really make you real rich.But to earn huge money in crypto you need money.Because everything comes at a price.Investment and trade is the way to become rich.For this you need very much knowledge about trading and investment.I think thia forum will help everyone with that.

Of course tint quick get Rich. But! It is a perfect platform for exchanging the experience. For example as I joined here, I read some useful words from people, tried new strategies for me and my own strategy became better. 

Nothing can make you rich instantly without a miracle only miracles can make you rich in no time Forr crypto you have to work hard to become a rich person and when you will get all the knowledge about the trading I am sure that you will get the fruit and you will be rich one day. 

I do not think so, getting rich overnight with crypto is very rare, unless you invest a lot of money and have a clear winning strategy that you can do it, but for those of us who handle little cash, we need to study and learn daily from our own mistakes when trading.

Not today. Now you need to enter the crypt with capital and a plan. 1000% of the profit is a lottery, since on the way to such profit most often people lose their deposit

If you are a novice, it is impossible to achieve large amounts of money at the beginning of any work, so patience and continuing to work and learning new skills is what enables you to reach