Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 36 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

It depends on your skill and little bit luck it is a risky business in my opinion but worth the profits 

It is true people who enter the world of crypto think that they will get rich overnight and when they do not succeed they say that this is a scam and blah blah blah, but it is as you say everything is with patience and perseverance this It is not something magical, patience, study and a cold head are required to invest in cryptos and with time the results will be seen.

Some people have had opportunities to get rich quickly than others in crypto. However , some find it difficult in there many attempts.  If you are more educated in crypto I belive there ab half chance of getting Rich quickly

I do not think so. I think that to have good profits in crypto you need a good decision-making capacity, evaluate the project well and know how to wait the time necessary to win. If you invest and get rich fast, do not invest more because luck will not always smile at you.

I also thought the same thing, that I would benefit immediately. But then I understood that it takes time, confidence and being very constant to be able to have good results and a satisfactory profit.

In fact, let's not hope that this business will make us rich very quickly, to obtain good profits in this business you have to dedicate a lot of time and patience, and know where you are going to put your money to invest without risk of losing, of course if you have enough capital To invest you can get results faster and you always have to be aware of the market and scammers.

If you want to earn a good amount of income and earn a lifetime income, then you need to invest a good amount of money, and you have to wait, and have patience.  Income, I myself have invested a lot of money from crypto here, you can too.

Nothing is fast when we talk about profits of cryptocurrency it has its ups and downs, maybe in the future we will see an evolution and a growth there will win all those who keep our cryptocurrency

For me cryptocurrencies are like the forex market, you have to buy and sell when you see the precise moment to carry out a trade in the market, since easy money is almost impossible due to the fact that if you do not invest a considerably high amount of money in this business, you won't make a significant profit. If you had invested between 2010-2015 thinking in the long term, maybe if you had made a big profit, not fast, but enough !!

With a market as volatile a cryptocurriencies you can get rich but at the same time you can also get poor quickly

Yes by working in crypto one can earn money easily and get rich soon. The first time I started working in crypto I didn’t really believe in myself that I will earn this much from this legit forum.

When I started I just wanted "easy" money and I put together bitcoin for a while and I sold them, I regret it so much because the price went up many years later, now I just want to collect as much as possible so that in the future that becomes a lot of money, maybe 10 times or 100 times I think.

Edited by Desfase
Lenguage

This is how this is my friend, you must dedicate time and study to this world of cryptocurrencies. Nothing is so simple as to make you a millionaire overnight (if it were so, there would be no poor in the world).

You can earn a lot of money in this world of cryptocurrencies, even millions but you must dedicate time, work and investment.

psdt: just as you can earn a lot of money, you can also lose everything

On 12/10/2019 at 10:50 PM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

There are those who believe that they will get rich overnight, this is far from the truth.

Learning and mastering the world of cryptocurrencies takes time, requires knowledge and experience so that the chances of being successful in as many operations as possible are maximized.

It takes time but it's well worth it

if you move your assets well, you'll probably start making money pretty quickly, but you have to be smart so you don't become too anxious to sell, and that's it 

Hello man  it happen the same to me, hehe, came with all expectation and all my saves, more than a year saving money and lost every thing, my goodness, the good thing its i had learn enought  to not be impulsibe a gain

On 12/10/2019 at 8:50 PM, Delgboke said:

When I firstly joined cryptocurrency I was coming with a full assurance that am going to make quick money and probably get rich quickly as soon as possible but I discover that it requires time and patience to actually get what I wanted. So what do you think? 

I arrived just like you but I lost a bit of my money and then I realized that I have to study like in any other job

With the competent use of their financial, as well as basic and additional knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies, as well as knowledge of how everything works. It's not bad and you can make a fortune in a short amount of time.

To get rich in any enviroment you need theory, knowledge, patience and a bit of luck. It better if you have starting capital. Its all like real money

If you're talking about bitcoin, Yes! In all other cases, you will have to work hard and devote enough time to increase your investment, otherwise you risk just taking out money to the wind!

In the long run, the crypt showed itself only in a positive way. But as for quick - it's hard to say, crypto winters and rate drawdowns for many months are possible.

Patience is needed to achieve a long lasting success in cryptocurrency trading. You also need to learn the basics and rules of Trading, what you are trading, capital management, risk management, and try as much as possible to never let your emotions rule your actions. Sometimes there might be quick profit scenarios , but most times the highest gainers are the most patient investors that really understand why and what they are trading.I know that many people have regretted not being patient, including me. Many times have made the wrong decision. When the market drops I fear and decide to sell my tokens out. But then their prices spike.