Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 31 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

I think not, I have always said that cryptocurrencies are the future of tomorrow, they have great potential and I do not think they will disappear, that is why cryptocurrencies are the future and more and more people are joining them.

On 12/11/2019 at 3:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Listen, my friend, your question has only one answer and i think you already know it but i will say it to you in case you forgot it,

" Only God Will Last Forever "

It is very possible because the world changes and fast and if we see everything that has happened this year almost everything everyday is now done through the internet

Nothing will last forever. New tech and concepts came and old one went under its shadow. Thats how this world operate. Crypto industry will evolved and there will be new form of digital currency. This will not be the same as it is now but the concepts of decentralized economy will be there.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Nothing is going to be last forever and in the world. One day everything is going to be finished. Crypto is a great business and this is a new business and in this business we can make good money and change our life in a short time.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The answer is depend of the community and supply and demand of cryptocurrencies, if the supply and demand exist than the crypto will sustain until the community has done and say enough to transaction with crypto.

As long as there is an internet connection - theoretically speaking yes, cryptocurrency could last forever. However, we don't know what the internet may do or look like in 100, 500, or 1000 years from now!

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

Nothing is going to be last forever and in the world. One day everything is going to be finished. Crypto is a great business and this is a new business and in this business we can make good money and change our life in a short time.

Every kind of currency is a money and I believe it is going to last forever because as long as people are living in earth, they need money to live. Consider fiat. It has been with us for multiple centuries and it is still not dead. Some people may argue that fiat is backed by governments but I think the main supporters of fiat are users not authorities. If the same story happens for cryptocurrency, they can last forever why not?! The only issue we are facing is that most crypto coins are running independently (Decentralized) and no one pays for promoting them. A little promotion will have a huge impact.

• +5 1

Yes, I think there is a future in cryptocurrency. Now in the 21st century, many will begin to engage in trading, and the cryptocurrency will only develop

On 12/11/2019 at 6:08 PM, febriyana said:

Cryptocurrency will last forever.

But if internet someday get disconnected worldwide, there is the end of cryptocurrency. If that happen also bank and government can't work like normal, some company will closed and bankrupt everyday because internet can't accessed. Some airport will closed because hard to know the plane will going to right way or not.

So overall cryptocurrency is hard to end, but currently only banning some coin can worked in some country.

In the future we saw more heavy businesses and peoples will invest in this market day by day and now this time peoples will believe on the online systems and online jobs becasue so many peoples will make good money through the online in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not believe that cryptocurrencies will not last forever since countries such as China, the United States and Europeans are releasing an official currency supported by their governments and central banks to remove cryptocurrencies from circulation.

That is the real possibility that exists at this moment, everything is aimed at that, without a doubt, cryptocurrencies have depleted common money, for example, many people receive more profit having their savings in a stable coin than in a bank just for having them stored

Mmmm .. as you say, nothing lasts forever but if there are things that have a long duration over time, cryptocurrencies are in fact just beginning to show so they will not last forever but in fact they will last a long time yet .
Of course all this is just my opinion, there are more expert people who can give more foundations to what I say or completely cross it out.

Forever and ever of course it can why not. And if it doesn't it will still be forever in the books of financial history. But fornow it is the best we have so don't look too far in the future, we won't be here in a hundred years to know.

Nothing lasts forever. I think another new technology  will overtake cryptocurrency in the future. We still need a good alternative as the financial weapon. We can welcome some more.

3 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@ShiNortonYou are absolutely right ... in the past, cryptocurrencies did not exist ... and we are now at the height of their development ... the same thing may happen in the future ... a better and bigger digital world could come ... which makes cryptocurrencies Back off ... I think we must develop cryptocurrencies ... this is why any person in the forum interested in cryptocurrencies can develop them ....

Thanks for mentioning  me in your comment. I believe there will be also another  option for Bitcoin  in future. Now some DeFi tokens are expensive  than Bitcoin. 

I don't know I am very new in this but I think since it lasted ten years it can last another twenty maybe more but this depends if something else appears it can become something not used a lot. Like with other technologies. If this is the best we can get it will last a lot more. But these questions are not offer education.

Of course it will last we would have left already if it wasn't going to last. I'll be here as long as I don't find something better and I don't know if I will. Maybe the interest will drop like it did in 2018 but there were people that kept building and didn't quit.

Forever is a too broad and vague concept, and it's impossible to make a prediction of this kind without knowing the technological changes that may appear in the future. It's as if, when money replaced barter, someone would have asked if the money would last forever. I believe that as long as there is not a planetary catastrophe that makes the use of technology impossible and while people want to use cryptocoins, they will exist, at least until a better system is invented, if this happens one day.

We do not know whether crypto is the solution for the world currency in the future. technology continues to grow and there is a chance that crypto will become a payment instrument. Maybe the cryptocurrency will last very long because in the future crypto will be increasingly accepted by people.

nobody can know that. We can imagine that their tracks will last for decades, even if they do not last forever. After all, 100 years from now, today's technology may seem very funny.

I am not sure that they will last forever, but if I can assure you that they are changing the global economy and the way we see money forever, I believe that we are just in the birth of cryptos, and that we will have many centuries with them from now on. And I think that when the whole world starts to see how great it is to trade crypto, we are going to have a very good turnaround for everyone. Because I firmly believe that we are facing the greatest technological revolution of all of this century. And when we can see with much broader perspectives we will know the magnitude of all this.