Pick your post: how to not loose post count! - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jmigdlc99

Pick your post: how to not loose post count!

i also would advice people to not post where jr memers make topics. cause most of the time they just spam and make meaningless topics/posts

On 12/11/2019 at 6:00 PM, Ngetpa said:

The best, efficient, and effective way to not have deleted post is to construct an informative post that tackles the answer in the question or topic. No beat around the bush and so tangled thoughts. Be clear but has point in deliberating your insights. 

Yes bro i agree with you, our every thought and opinions should be straight to the point that others are seeking which may help them and for them it should be easy to understand.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Thank you very much for your kind information first i did not think that post count is lessing but noe i feel this..we should oost important things for avoid this...

it js very most founder ful and best website i am new here but i think i will work and it give ma 5$ daliy and i am.very happy because i need this job and i will work yhis web in all time and friends plz you will try this web ok allah haf8z and be happy takr care for more question

On 2/28/2020 at 2:36 PM, NilAkas said:

If you intend that completely your placement count, afterward you necessitate to go after a quantity of straightforward policy of this forum. With that you bottle achieve something in operational here.

Yobit is already counting it for you you don't have to do that yourself you can actually have it on your yobit panel.

This post be capable of be self-same caring to us.Thanks for this post.we be supposed to marker a informative and rational understanding to this forum.

Most at times, our post gets deleted, if we had commented on a post, and that post, by some jeans didn't have all the qualities of a good post, based on the admins or the community standards, then then it would be removed and your post posts, will also be reduced, subsequently

Yes friend i agree with you that every member should pick there post very sensibly and then reply their view. Mostly it has been seen that the post count gets less aa the posts gets deleted. So anyone while replying should keep in mind that whether that topic makes any sense and would it be useful to the readers.

• +1 1

Loosing post is a big problem due to inaccurate and pasted material this thing has lead to lost the post. So I am thankful to you for having such a constructive advice.

Thanks for sharing this information mate, this may be helpful for the members here especially to those newcomer's here so that they can avoid deleted some of their posts here int his forum. Happy posting.

If you are new on this site you should follow all the rules of the site and in this way you will never got cancelled comments which are unaccounted and maintain the standard of comments and this way your comments are not cancelled and all the comments are counted

4 hours ago, arshavin1984 said:

Thanks for the advice regarding delete posts, I will try to do what you suggest. Hopefully it goes well and posts that I make can avoid delete posts.

I think we should be wise on choosing what post are we are about to reply for us not to regret anything and not to lose anything that we wanted to earn.

8 hours ago, Francojon said:

This in a row is precise constructive and came on aptly time for me and I hope for for lots of others too, this method we comprehend attribute objects good everyone bottle prevent their the largest part important time too.

That will keep you on safe side of the forum and your payment will be frequently due to not lost in count.

On 12/11/2019 at 1:07 AM, jmigdlc99 said:

Have you ever found yourself loosing post count because the topic you replied to was deleted?

Don't worry, you're not alone! Lots of us forum posters here have encountered this issue because of low quality posts and threads. Here are some tips "pick your post" to avoid the hassle:

• Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations
  • Engage in genuine conversation with a someone and quote them in your reply
  • Don't post in threads that are contain hate or hostility.

Feel free to add and contribute to this list.

When I was starting in this forum I just posting into different topic even though it doesn't make any sense because I just want to reach the maximum paided post per day. Then I notice that every day I got atleast 15 deleted post and I've learn from that lesson so as of now I'm just focusing in contributing my experience and advice to other members that are just starting in this forum. 

If you don't want to loose post count then post relevant comments don't copy paste from other users posts.If you will post useful comments then it will be counted in useful posts. 

3 hours ago, Frends348500 said:

I think that in order to make your post count, you must make meaningful posts. You post meaningfully in this forum. And your post will be counted. Plus if you don't post meaningful. Your post will be deleted by moderator

Don't just comments on any list Most of them get deleted which results to a number of your post getting deleted.

Naturally, these are the basic rules of the crypto forum, and they must be observed and entered. If you break, then this does not need to be done. Do not break the rules of the forum.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:37 PM, jmigdlc99 said:

Don't post in threads that don't make sense or are dead conversations

You have hit the nail on the head. This is one of the most common reason why post are deleted. While most posters take it personally, that the moderators are against their opinions, but the real reason is that, they post in a thread, which makes absolutely no sense, for eg "I am newbie, please help", what is there to be be contributed, that cannot be said by one or two posters. In this case the moderators deletes the whole thread and every posted post in that thread is gone. People should be vigilant of this. 

On 3/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, Km.Limon123 said:

I can see that many posts have been deleted but the issue is still I do not know why the comments are deleted

The reason is very simple. Many posts are copy paste. Also many posts and comments violate forum rules. The post or comment must contain at least 100 characters and must be unique

I have never got such threat of deletion. it's only because i am still remained as a Jr member of this forum. I posted not so much posts, but i have to follow your guidance to being a good poster. because no one wants to get valuable time being wasted. 

Search bar is one of the most helpful option for those who want to find their favorite topics for their replies.In this way chances of deleting posts will be reduced.