Withdraw btc from Yobit - Page 11 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Withdraw btc from Yobit

There are many alternatives to making a transaction cheap. You can use XRP. The transaction fee is 0.5 XRP = $ 0.11$ . You can also use litecoin

It was good to withdraw on Yobit but the problem was the withdrawal fee was high. I actually do was to convert Bitcoin to Ripple because it has low withdrawal fee.

Withdrawal fees of bitcoins is quite high in Yobit. If you have a 50 dollar then the withdrawal fees is almost 10 dollar. But maybe the withdrawal fees should be less for the users. It will motivate them to invest more in bitcoins. 

If you want to pay Bitcoin withdraw from Yobit, the fee is much higher, which is a loss for you. However, you can exchange it with TRX or any other good piece of exchange.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:23 PM, Loly said:

I want to withdraw sim btc from Yobit but bitcoin fees is very high!

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

If you know that it is too expensive, you can exchange it to other crypto in yobit so that the fee of charge will become small when you a transaction in the platform. Just like for example Ethereum, Xrp or BCH you so many choice to use in then all is up to you of course.

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

Thanks for shearing your useful,i think yobit is one of the best site for exchanging,there are many people use this exchange, because you can easily exchange yout BTC balance by yobit and yobit withdraw system is so easy so you can easily withdraw your btc.

. Because we all know that Litecoin's transaction fees are really low and whenever I receive money from Crypto Talk I convert them to Litecoin and send it to my original wallet address!

On 12/10/2019 at 12:23 PM, Loly said:

I want to withdraw sim btc from Yobit but bitcoin fees is very high!

What is the best currency to convert btc to it and withdraw from Yobit with the lowest fees? Can you help me please? 

Hello my friend. Do not withdraw money in Bitcoin from Yobit because the fees now are 0.0012BTC! Yes that's very high for some of us. To solve this, exchange the amount of Bitcoin you have to another coin which has less fees (for example Litecoin has a fee of 0.1$ for every withdrawal).

Everyone will one day need to withdraw their balance of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin from the Yobit platform and I recommend currencies that have a small fee such as: trx , ltct . etc . doge .

Yobit is one of the best exchange,bitcoin have a higher withdrawal expense from yobit. I propose on the off chance that you need to pull back your bitcoin from yobit convert it in etherium and other currency and take withdraw.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:33 AM, Migo said:

Well for me I use usd to withdraw to my bank

Yes USD curruncy fees is very low i use it to withdraw to my payeer account

On 12/11/2019 at 12:33 AM, Migo said:

I think you should convert it to dogecoin maybe it will be lower

Dogecoin fee is 500 doge that equal to about 1$ that means 10 posts here for fees?? Very high and i don't prefer dogecoin as withdraw method. Are you know that i withdraw usd to payeer and use exchaner to buy doge ! ,Because the yobit fees is very high! But maybe using the method is good for who have 20 or 30 dollars from earnings in yobit no any problem for the 1$, i also accept your opinion.

On 14.03.2020 at 03:45, fiatiders said:

I advocate you to withdraw TRX OR Xrp or ltc or waves or and many others after trade your bitcoin becouse trx and xrp,ltc, waves,and so on withdraw fee is just too low than others forex.

Yes bitcoin expenses is tall its Yobit arrangement since yobit is one trade they are need trad more clients on it without coordinate cash out. but you'll exchange and change over btc on a few other altcoin in yobit like Ripple,dogecoin,litecoin etc. then you'll withdow it with moo expenses

When we want to withdraw any currency from the Yobit platform, we enter the wallet and try clicking on the withdrawal option located next to this currency, and then it becomes clear to us how much the fee must be paid.

On 3/14/2020 at 7:00 AM, Shakil666 said:

I convert LTC currency to ETH because LTC and ETH fees are lower than other exchanges. So I love Eobit and can use Interface Exchange but the Bitcoin withdrawal fee is very high.

Dash too has good withdrawing fee. But for more lower fee, you can try digibyte. 

I think that in case you are chickening out bitcoin from Yobit it'll cost you plenty of charges so the nice thing you could do is to exchange your bitcoin to another coin but I propose ethereum due to the fact ethereum has a lesser price on the subject of withdrawing your coin from Yobit

On 12/10/2019 at 5:07 PM, Tine0313 said:

Bitcoin have a higher withdrawal fee from yobit. I suggest if you want to withdraw your bitcoin from yobit convert it in etherium or ripple since the withdrawal fee from those cryptocurrency is lower than bitcoin. 

Good idea but users still can not directly convert BTC into ETH or XRP on the exchange I think. There is still a trick, you have to convert  BTC into USD first than buy ETH or XRP by utilizing the fiat currency USD. 

2 minutes ago, ethan1751 said:

I am sure, you have never made any withdrawals on the yobit exchange. so you say things that are inversely proportional. Withdrawing bitcoin on yobit exchange is a very big thing.

I deduced from iobit and bitcoins and lightcoins and many more coins, everything works like a watch. Тhere are simply users who simply spam.

On 12/10/2019 at 5:33 PM, Eer Hermanto said:

That is also what I might ask when I don't know which Coins / Tokens are low cost, I also found the answer in this forum, and I chose Litecoin, the fee was taken 0.002 LTC, success for you and me

Were you able to withdraw Litecoin to your personal address? I  tried to send LTC to my personal wallet address from Trust wallet but transactions are cancelled despite my several requests. Did you face some issues while transferring the LTC on Yobit exchange ? 

On 1/21/2020 at 5:32 PM, miskyming said:

Are you try to send your bitcoin to your personal bitcoin address? if yes then you should face the high fee, but if you just transfer your bitcoin to the exchange address, better to convert it in XRP because it has lowest fee.

Yes Bitcoin withdraw fee is quite expensive than other LTC, XRP, ETH currencies on the Yobit exchange. Now you can convert Bitcoin into USDT on the Yobit exchange and you can withdraw USDT with the lower withdraw fee on the exchange. 

Exchange your bitcoins for litecoin and withdraw it to your wallet, the Commission for its withdrawal is about 0.10-0.20 dollars

I will advice you use ethereum or Litecoin rather. It happens to me before because I was naive and I lost almost every of my bitcoin to transaction fee. It is just about 0.005ETH on Ethereum and 0.002LTC if you're using Litecoin, they are better alternatives.

Edited by Raqeebzy

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

For mine experience i am currently converting my coins to litecoin and withdrawing it as the fee is really cheaper than compared to the Bitcoin. So you can do it by converting it to litecoin.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

9 hours ago, Rendra808 said:

you may do with XRP, XLM, LTC or ETH, i every so often withdraw XRP and different times XLM, but if you get more bitcoin then you could preserve and withdraw when you have more at once, nicely is your preference.

I will also advice I some one have huge amount of bitcoin to withdraw directly using bitcoin because before you convert it to another coin, it may have taking more than the fee you will need to withdraw with bitcoin. But for small amount, I prefer using digibyte. 

9 hours ago, Rendra808 said:

you may do with XRP, XLM, LTC or ETH, i every so often withdraw XRP and different times XLM, but if you get more bitcoin then you could preserve and withdraw when you have more at once, nicely is your preference.

I will also advice I some one have huge amount of bitcoin to withdraw directly using bitcoin because before you convert it to another coin, it may have taking more than the fee you will need to withdraw with bitcoin. But for small amount, I prefer using digibyte. 

Exchange bitcoin for XRP (Ripple) or Dash or Ethereum and use them to withdraw your money from the yobit exchange.

Yes.Withdrawing BTC from yobit is much costly.I generally use LTC to withdraw my earning.The withdrawl fee through LTC is 0.002 LTC which is equal to just 0.1$.So you can see,you can easily save your 8$ by converting your BTC to LTC and then withdrawing them.