Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 43 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

On 12/10/2019 at 2:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

Yes my friend, anyone can choose cryptocurrency as a full-time job because it gives a lot of profit and we can earn our livelihood from cryptocurrency very easily. Moreover we can create our wealth by doing trading on cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

To make crypto a full-time job, in my opinion right now it can't be done, because in my opinion if you only rely on crypto as your main income, I think it's difficult, besides that crypto work is also uncertain, even it will make my family's economy disrupted. . Better to do crypto work as additional work

• +1 1

If we learned about trading then this platform is full time job and we all can earn a good profit by this platform and we not only can earn little profit we can reach at good stage in our lives and we also can change our future and family background by trading. 

It's not a job, but since I spend most of my time everyday in the crypto world, it's like a full-time job and I think you've got the answer for yourself.

Hi, even though cryptocurrencies can pay very well, but jobs like oil firms are really on a different level,  and however,  they can even work together to give you more profit if there is a chance for you to combine them. 

Yes i can and i wished for it that i can do job on this forum as a full time job. Because it is the best earning platform i have ever seen in my life if we give more time to crypto we will achieve many more money. Thank you 

Yes you can use cryptotalk as fullt ime job. so spend you time on this forum and learn about profitable thing which help you in your earning.  So you can start trading which consider as full time job and you can earn more then a full time job. But for this you need experience and knowledge. So this forum is best opportunity to learn about trading in cryptocurrency. 

Every person has his / her own choice like I am. I am using crypto currency as a full time job and give all my time to cryptocurrency but there are many people who do other jobs as well as cryptocurrencies.  I feel that I can live by working on cryptocurrency itself, so I spend all my time cryptocurrency.And we can earn a significant amount of money by working all over the cryptocurrency and we don't even need to work anywhere.

No, not that much, I don't advise you to do this, you can work, but not like that.
In my opinion it should be next to your real business, you can consider working in cryptocurrencies as a supporting business, for a simple reason, because the cryptocurrency market is very volatile, and of course you don't want to come one day and lose everything

I am still a student and Cryptotalk is only my source of earning right now. If we talk about choosing Cryptocurrency as a permanent job, so I will give my opinion that, trading in Cryptocurrencies is the good job, but not considered as to be permanent job. After my study, I will definitely choose trading as my part time job where I will make only the orders of sell and purchase of coin.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Personally making cryptocurrency related work your full time job would be actually pretty neat.If we have experience in it, we can earn passive income from this.It is a good profitable forum for all the members.

It depends on the level of  knowledge a person have over this forum but as for me am still a student and even if am no more a student I don't think I can take crypto as a full time job because of its payment I rather like to get something doing doing so that I can have more money to trade on the forum, then I will now take this forum as my second place of earning to support myself. 

In the initial stage itself if we give up our job and make Crypto as a full time job ab is a risky and foolish thing. We have to get to the riskier side of marketing and should learn how trading should done. After getting so much knowledge and then also if you are very confident you can quit your job and make cryptocurrency as a full time job.

i always advise that taking cryptocurrency as a full time job is at your risk, unless you are a finically buoyant individual that has others sources of incomes

Yeah I can choose the cryptocurrency as the full-time job because I am earning a good product from the cryptocurrency and everyone want to consider cryptocurrency as the full-time job because they can earn a big amount from the cryptocurrency .

In fact, the cryptocurrency cannot be chosen as a primary income source now because the government is fighting it, and this increases people's fears in dealing with it. Therefore, they put crypto as a secondary income source, and for you if it is authorized and allowed, you can adopt it as a basic income because it is of high and good earnings.

Dear mate according to my opinion I think that crypto is my second income of source because to earn from crypto is not much enough and you can fulfill your basic needs through crypto not your ambitions.Thank you my dear friend for this topic. 

Crypto can be taken as a part time job but I don't think that it can be taken as a full time job.

The return is actually not that high and it also fluctuates. I don't recommend you to take crypto talk as a full time job. There are people who have took this as a full time job but the returns are not that attractive!

On 12/10/2019 at 3:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

I don't think cryptotalk can work as a full time job.  Because there is no guarantee of how much you can earn per month from crypto.  Again, if your ID is banned, you will no longer be able to earn from here.  However, if the admin manages a job with a fixed salary in crypto.  Then cryptotalk can be taken as a full time job. @Delgboke

On 12/10/2019 at 3:03 PM, Delgboke said:

Well, it can be taken as a full time job, and to my knowledge a majority of the people these days are being involved in crypto earnings, and utilizing their full time on crypto investments and trading. To my personal opinion, as cryptos are volatile and has drastic fluctuations in its price, it's always better to give or invest time on it as a part-time, and giving full time on the regular jobs outside the crypto world. So, in my perspective I would always be choosing cryptocurrency earnings as a part-time job, as there are a lot of risk factors involved and if anything happens I may still have the other way to sustain my financial economy from the regular job. 

I would suggest that you use Bitcoin as a full time corporate job because of your high value gain and many people are interested in this currency, it tops the rankings.

There are many successful people in cryptocurrencies and depend completely on cryptocurrencies to earn money, in recent years this field has proven great success and widespread for what cryptocurrencies have achieved from very large numbers.

Yes, of course. In my opinion, crypto is a great forum. We can finish our work here in 2/3 hours. But, if we spend a lot more time, we can gain more knowledge. Since, knowledge can be gained here. So, If we spend full time, we will improve.

Absolutely, I can choose to work with cryptocurrencies full time.  This business brings a lot of profit.  We can gain a lot of important and useful information in the field of digital currencies.  Mining and investing are the fastest way to get rich.  As long as we get enough money we can work hard all the time

• +1 1