Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job? - Page 46 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you choose cryptocurrency as full time job?

If you are able to make good profits from investing in cryptocurrencies then it can be considered a full-time job, but this matter requires a lot of experience so always try to gain more information about crypto

• +1 1

This question can be answered with yes, but not for beginners, because in order to rely on encryption as a full time, it is necessary for the person to have great experience in trading and investing.

7 hours ago, Breeze said:

I didn't have a job in the real world. However, this can make me generate some assets. So I think it's natural that unemployed people like me spend their time searching for and learning cryptocurrency.

@Breeze I think that if you can have cryptocurrencies as a full-time job, there are people who make a living from this, they do not do other things and they do very well, if I get a job all day in cryptocurrencies I would not hesitate to accept it,
even if my trades are good and I make a profit with them it would be a way to generate my income and that would be my job.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 4:04 AM, febriyana said:

That is possible!

Because i already see it Amazon, NASA, Microsoft, and other today coming to crypto world to make a new tech.

They currently working to make a blockchain, where with that can cut some cost in the future.

But for me, if i already have some income source from cryptocurrency, why not taking full time, that is high chance traditional job will dissapear in the future.

That's right my friend, traditional work is lagging behind, as technology develops and the world of Cryptocurrency advances, we need to adapt to the modern era and focus on preparing each day more and progressing to the point of Going further than posting on the forum, looking for the opportunities that this digital currency offers you to make productive investments, even if they consume a whole working day.

• Useful or interesting 1

20 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

I think that if you can have cryptocurrencies as a full-time job, there are people who make a living from this, they do not do other things and they do very well, if I get a job all day in cryptocurrencies I would not hesitate to accept it,
even if my trades are good and I make a profit with them it would be a way to generate my income and that would be my job.

@Lewis01 That's  right, I live from cryptocurrencies and although it is not easy for me, I try to do enough to buy what I need, there are days where I do not get anything, but in others I level myself and so I am staying in the world of cryptocurrencies, I have been doing it for a long time It has not been easy, I have had to learn many things and do many others, but I have had the satisfaction of being active still, if one day you work full time in this ecosystem I wish you the best, by working hard you can achieve it.

• +2 1

We can make a lot of money by trading cryptocurrencies. The best choice is to work in the crypto field full time. This forum provides us with valuable information that is invaluable. Trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience. Beware of fake currencies and fraudsters.

• +3 1

On 12/10/2019 at 2:18 PM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

Dude as the Bitcoin price  rises so now people are taking it as a full-time job in investing their money in cryptocurrency and getting higher profits in it, the part time jobs converted into the full-time

• +1 1

You cqn definitely choose crypto currency as a full time job and if you work very hard on it then you'll become very rich. So many people now make very good amount of money just from trading and if you Know the necessary skills then you won't need another job

• +2 1

In general, my friend, working in cryptocurrencies does not require a long time, for example, you need to put 20 comments here for an hour and a half only, and let us make one hour for trading and monitoring the market and the stock exchange that's all Thank you everyone

Good day, everybody! Cryptocurrencies are a fantastic way to make extra money, but in places where there are few job opportunities, such as Venezuela, I believe that if you can work full time on them, you can start doing things that raise money for free and use this method to gain funds. But, you must read and plan thoroughly to know how and where to spend your capital.

Edited by mannbdul

This may become possible in the future, but I prefer to work according to the current system for several reasons, including, if the work becomes a permanent job, then perhaps the administration will have to dispense with a large number of members and keep the most experienced, and the second reason is the current work system. You are not obligated at a certain time.  To work the opposite of another.

My dear friend I want to tell you that you can choose the cryptocurrency as the full-time job because at this time but trading after cryptocurrency is global in all over the world and there is a big chance to get the good profit

• +1 1

Yes one can us crypto as full time job in the aspect of trading and investment in the crypto talk currency exchange market if one will be able to make huge amount of profit and benefits as we know that most jobs are been payed monthly wish will not satisfied some people's need especially those who are on business of large capital that always provide them huge amount of profit 

For me crypto is no more than my secomd informant of pay packet for the reason that it has blameless profit, i each time vision to labor in lubricate theater company and i am at this time studying for that degree. But crypto helps me a plight to buoy up my desires and it is talented to make up profit in crypto for now.

At the present time, I for one can't make cryptographic money as my everyday work, since what I procured from crypto isn't unreasonably a lot. Be that as it may, later on, I trust I could acquire a great deal and make them my everyday work..

Well i think that now you should not count on a large income from cryptocurrencies, rather it is best to combine the main work and the occupation of cryptocurrencies because the field is so bigger than our expectations.

• +1 1

Most people will be happy to work in crypto full time. But, unfortunately, this does not yet provide a stable income. While crypto gives more hope than money.

• +1 1

It is possible that this will happen in the near future due to the high demand for cryptocurrencies, and also currently there are many traders who spend their day working in the field of trading and making good profits

• +1 1

My dear friend, we all need to work here, but you cannot consider it as a full-time job so that we can work well. We need a long time to consider it a job. We can be exposed to the ban and the amount that we earn through the forum cannot meet our need for that when learning to invest and trade and our profits become large. We can consider it a full-time job

• +3 1

Actually,if you really want to be successful don't be only depended on cryptocurrency. It is best to combine the main work and the occupation of cryptocurrencies.I chose crypto as a part time job.Crypto can not be a full time job for any person even if they pay much money to their employees.

Yes, I think that you can consider crypto completely permanent, it has already saved many people and made their lives better, so yes, we can consider it a complete job, but on the condition that you are the owner of experience in order not to lose much.

• +1 1

Yes, you can, but after gaining sufficient experience and entering into trading, and thus you can gain sufficient profits able to make your life comfortable, but this matter does not come until after sufficient experience in this field and learning greatly.

• +1 1

I think that the unstable price of cryptocurrencies makes us not depend on them as a basic income. They are a secondary source of profit and make a good profit and support us and help us with our expenses in addition to the cryptocurrency platform makes us understand more about dealing with these cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 11:18 AM, Delgboke said:

We are in a world people desire to work in oil company, banking firm and while others choose to in different organizations been a corporate office jobs just to answer am working in so so company, but can you choose crypto as full time corporate job? 

Yes, it is a good thing. Full-time work on coding is really comfortable. That’s good. It can be better than working in other jobs.