Best Exchange In term of good coins - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Uzair Khan

Best Exchange In term of good coins

Best Exchange In term of good coins   

14 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

• Yobit
    • Binance

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 12:52 AM

On 10/12/2019 at 10:55 AM, Uzair Khan said:

Which Exchange Mostly Has good coins to trade Overall ?

dude as more people are voting for yobit and we all are using it so it's obviously is the best platform because it is providing trading in every coin and it is easy to use  it.

On 1/5/2021 at 7:54 AM, Fariha11 said:

On the other hand, Yobit feels like more for people who are familiar with trading. One thing that I can argue is that Bianance's interface is very smooth

The exclusive and most outstanding Crypto exchange site in the entire crypto field is binnance, follow by coin base exchange and others. They're reliable, credible and highly recommended for their simple and enhancing transactions background and securities. Then yobit exchange sites follow this is according to my ranking

I can offer you two options, one that is Binance and the other okex, I suppose that I should not explain the great company that the name of Binance represents, however okex is another story since it is part of a group of companies or private firms of Hong Kong origin whose purpose is to diversify as much as possible the offer of projects to generate money on its different platforms to create an ecosystem that pleases all its users.

On 1/1/2021 at 10:22 AM, Jidson said:

I don't an exchange experience on this two platforms before as a beginner who is new to Cryptocurrency but i think i am familiar on how yobit exchange looks but didn't have any idea on binance. I just think i will prefer to go with yobit because i can observe many coins in the yobit site.

Yes, there are a lot of coins in yobit, but you must be careful and choose good coins only for trading because many of the coins that are there are scams or dead, and if you buy from them, you may suffer a great loss, you have to know how to choose the good coins.

Overall I like the trading of yobit the main reason is that yobit has many coins and when the current value of a coin is 10 sat then after sometimes it pump so hard as compared to binance it is pump hard like yobit so that is the only reason I like this most and I not mean binance is not good for trading binance is also good one but I talk about what people like..

Yobit has a good exchange rate in overall market. The withdrawal is always good in yobit. I've just started trading in yobit and it is so far so good. Considering the coin value binance is better. I am using binance for quite some time now, I've encountered with scams only couple of times I think.

I hope dear colleagues of this forum that you are thinking of a good day and especially because you are feeling well personally, I believe that they are two great exchange platforms, both yobit and binance, I personally prefer the yobit platform
A big hello to the entire community and great profits and luck

The best exchange in terms of coins is Yobit and Binance. It is difficult to choose between the two. Both are safe and secured exchanges. Both have lot of traders having an account with them. 

But I have experience only in Yobit. Yobit is an easy to use platform. It is quick and fast. There are plenty of coins in Yobit. It is also good for trading, both selling and purchase of coins. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/4/2021 at 5:30 PM, Quickbee said:

The best exchange in terms of coins is Yobit and Binance. It is difficult to choose between the two. Both are safe and secured exchanges. Both have lot of traders having an account with them. 

But I have experience only in Yobit. Yobit is an easy to use platform. It is quick and fast. There are plenty of coins in Yobit. It is also good for trading, both selling and purchase of coins. 

You may be easier to use, but Binance is better because it has large liquidity, and this makes the trading volume very large and this gives you a good analysis of day trading, as for Yobit it does not have such a thing, but I prefer Yobit because it does not prohibit any country.

Both are good and bot has different features. If yobit add some feature then it will be the #1 trading platform in the whole world. I think yobit needs an android app and dynamic candle stick chart feature. Yobit is missing these feature to become #1 broker.

The binance has more coins listed than the yobit and also it is offering the great opportunity for the users to trade many ways but yobit has the coins no where listed.

I think the yobit exchange is best for every purpose like trading , investment or mining because these all features are not available at the other exchanges. I have no idea and knowledge about the Binance exchange but the yobit is better than the Binance exchange.

Edited by Adam786
  • +2 1

The Binance exchange actually has more coins than the bitcoin exchange and the Binance exchange has lots of globally recognized Altcoins that can not be found at yobit and example is the TWT, Ada etc

• +1 1

Yobit is good with interesting ICOs with buy walls. Binance has got interesting launchpad and launchpool projects. Both exchanges can be used for making profits. There is no actual rule that if you use one you can't use the other 🙂

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

15 hours ago, Wanderdark said:

Yobit is good with interesting ICOs with buy walls. Binance has got interesting launchpad and launchpool projects. Both exchanges can be used for making profits. There is no actual rule that if you use one you can't use the other 🙂

Of course, you can use Yobit and Binance at the same time, but let's be honest, Binance is much better. It has features that outperforms much, as well as great popularity and large trading volume. For ICO's, it is not all that good.

I think that I will choose Yobit because it is safer and easier in all financial operations, especially if you want to buy, sell and trade some cryptocurrencies. I think it does a good job quite easily and I do not find difficulty in all business, in addition to that I put some money in the investment and this is good for me

Each currency platform has its own, and it supports it continuously. This platform has many currencies issued by either platform Binance does not issue a lot of currencies

• +2 1

On 10/12/2019 at 6:55 AM, Uzair Khan said:

I would choose Binance. I don't know about the rest but I've been using finance for a while now and it really make sense. I also heard Yobit is great too.

Both yobit and binance are legit and good to use them for trading but for me I prefer binance because there are more liquidity there compared to yobit that comes from being the most popular exchange , all the times I tried to trade in yobit I had to wait sometime until my order filled  while in binance it never take more than seconds if the price is higer or lower than current by 10% 

that's the difference between them in my opinion and its why I preferred binance over yobit

Edited by Yuki

On 10/12/2019 at 6:55 AM, Uzair Khan said:

About this, I'm choosing binance because binance has many coins and is also save to trade with and low charges. I actually don't know much about yobit, but I think Binance is cool.

Both are good and it depends on your personal preference, if you are already a member of this forum then you must have got a Yobit account account you can start trading with it and if you would like to try something new you can have a look at Binance and try it for a short while and decide whether you like it o not.

• +1 1

It's obvious that lots of new exchanges keeps popping out on a daily basis but the question of best exchange site can only be answered when you look at the numbers of certain achievements that a particular exchange site is able to get over a period of its operational period 

I think yobit is the best exchange in all over the world. It has many trading pairs and it has many coins and tokens and ut is very safe and secure. So in my opinion, yobit is the best.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I use the two platforms for trading and investment, but Binance is the most famous in the world in addition to containing a very large number of cryptocurrencies and also the fees in this platform are good compared to other platforms.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:55 AM, Uzair Khan said:

There are many exchanges in the crypto world. I use some exchange bit I suggest you yobit exchange it is the best exchange. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. It has investbox where if  you invest then you can get daily basis profit.