Crypto Future In India - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kingsurajsuman

Crypto Future In India

I think people should know more about the cryptocurrency and it's potential in the future financial market. This is a big deal as more people know about it they would try to make it effectively Involved in the financial system.

• +3 1

In my opinion, you don't need to stop working as crypto, because crypto jobs are very profitable, you better find a way to work in the cryptocurrency field. Maybe use a third party service to transact or when you want to withdraw it from fiat. I think the problem you are facing is difficult because the ban on redemption is the most risky thing.

• +2 1

This market is very large and you can make high profits from it
But if the use of cryptocurrencies could pose a threat to your life, then your life is more valuable than anything
I hope all countries of the world allow the use of cryptocurrencies

• +2 1

India is a huge country.  The future of cryptos in this country is very bright.

If the government implements this sector, India will be able to compete with China.

• +2 1

Actually i think the crypto is banned in the country but no doubt indian doing trade in the country. So there fore i think now Indian govt. ready to accept the crypto but they work on it.

One day the whole world accept. India future is bright with the crypto.

• +1 1

No you should not stop working here and my opinion. Let's hope that the Indian government would understand the true potential of cryptocurrencies in the future. One way or the other you could find ways of converting the Bitcoins iinto INR. So you need not worry about that. Right now concentrate on enhancing your knowledge which would definitely benefit you as Bitcoins have good future.

If you have earned a lot that means you should never stop doing this, you should keep on earning  and when you want to make withdraw in your local currency you can exchange with some one who need the cryptocurrency.

On 12/13/2019 at 2:54 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

At present, India is not encoding crypto.But there will come a time when crypto will take over the world.And then India will realize its mistake and they will start using crypto.

But i read so many news and in that the crypto is now legal in india and indian government is legal the crypto market and there are some exchanges of india that except the credit card.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The crypto feature in India, I think it will be good because I knew Indian they also enjoy crypto from the beginning and they continue enjoying it till when it has stop working.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 8:33 AM, Sumayya said:

You don't have to stop, Bitcoin was ban in so many countries still they still use Bitcoin and trade as well, if you can not be tracked keep using

Right as the Crypto currency is already ban in so many countries but the users are using it. If the government allow it than they can also take benefit from the crypto currency.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes, I heard that in India cryptocurrencies have been banned and exchanges will be closed. I am concerned about your situation, I can only advise you to stay in the crypto world, but use an exchange outside your country. Keep trading crypto even with restrictions, maybe one day your country can accept cryptocurrency as an investment only.

• +1 2

It is nice to have this knowledge and I am give all my wish to the Indian people to have a stable crypto future in the country. I am hope for all the country to allow the crypto because when they are ban they stop the people from reach better wealth in their life.

• +1 1

you do not need to worry if the cryptocurrency stays illegal in your country you can still earn money from it as the cryptocurrency market is multinational not in one country

Giving up is not an option, India is among the developing country around the world. And we hope in the future the government should legalise it to easy making cryptocurrency transactions in the country. 

All best wishes to the friendly Indian people. I have met very good people from this country and have friends in real life too. The country will consider the fate of cryptocurrencies at some time in 2021 and all the clues are point to a good decision for Bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 1/10/2020 at 9:12 AM, Ayush Singh said:

I have seen many indian users using crypto and they are very happy with it they feels that this dorum is giving them a geeat opportunity to earn in their free time and trust worthiness is also increasing day by day.

Right as crypto are used by almost all the world countries and India will soon adopt it as India has a good status in the IT field and they are very adoptive to the new technologies.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

As crypto is not available in your country. I think you should respect the decisions taken by your government. Don't use crypto in illegal way. Even this platform doesn't support fake locations. So, you can wait till crypto is back in your country. Then you can resume again.

There are many countries not only in India but also in Asia where cryptocurrency is banned altogether. But despite this, there are still many people in Asia who trade on cryptocurrency and invest in it. Actually it is people who like to work on cryptocurrency and they also get very clear benefits from here. But as we can see that as time is passing, there are many countries that are accepting cryptocracy and legalizing it. So maybe like them, future cryptocurrency can be legalized in India too. So you should not be disheart and you continue your work.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 1:04 AM, kingsurajsuman said:

Hello Everyone I am From India New Delhi, Noida Up. I am very Big crypto Lover last 8 Year, I have Good Experience in crypto But when the time passes then the INDIAN exchange is going shut down, here it is very difficult to work in India, in crypto Field Kindly sugget me what i do ?

Should I stop Crypto Or Not ?

I begain With 0 INR and i got Good Profit as well as knowledge.

At these junction I don't think you should stop since you are a crypto lover and your country have shut down crypto, don't worry many countries have done that before and still yet there citizens are still trading in crypto so just hold your coins safe and operate with it in a country where is not ban and you can as well make online shopping with the coins and it will be successfully deliver to in Indian. All the best mate!

My friend, from my point of view, I see that cryptocurrencies have a big future in India, because India has started to create its own cryptocurrency, and it is very supportive of cryptocurrencies, so the future of currencies is very large within it. Thank you.

Quitting is not an option, India is one of the developing countries in the world.  And we hope that in the future the government should legalize it for cryptocurrency transactions in the country.  Then you will benefit a lot because we can earn money by working here.

From the news sources that I read, the Indian constitutional court has suspended the crypto ban and in my opinion the future of crypto in India is unknown in the future because there are still pros and cons between the government and those who support cryptocurrency there. I hope this problem can be resolved well and crypto can be legal there.

• +1 1