How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading? - Page 16 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How can I handle fear in cryptocurrency trading?

You have to be patience while trading. It is your choice if you want to trade or not. If you want to trade thenyou have to be the idea of trading. If you don't have enough experience take advice from experts. Listen to their word.keep that in mind. Don't be fear while trading. Be strong. 

On 12/13/2020 at 1:14 PM, The Game said:

First of all have the knowledge of trading in digital market and have faith in yourself and believe that you will surely make it and forget about fear. You can also conquered fear by making some research online and have a full analysis of the market value before trading.

@The Game you're right with all the knowledge you can gathered comes with ease. When you have the Idea of what you are doing I think it kills about 70% of all the fear that comes with it. I just know if you can't trade by yourself you hired an experts to do it for you it's easier that way 

50 minutes ago, Mubiflow said:

@The Game you're right with all the knowledge you can gathered comes with ease. When you have the Idea of what you are doing I think it kills about 70% of all the fear that comes with it. I just know if you can't trade by yourself you hired an experts to do it for you it's easier that way 

Yes my friend is not a big deal as far as you are courageous enough and ready for the risk then I don't think you need to fear rather you should just take a deep breath and relax your mind because you are sure of what you are doing and without no doubt you will conquer that fear successfully.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:40 PM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

The best advice to take into account the loss of fear and doubts is that the experts who are teaching us today once took the step of starting and moving forward and made many mistakes along the way, so the experts learned by losing too.

On 12/9/2019 at 3:40 PM, Delgboke said:

Fear and doubt has been the challenge of many people that are into cryptocurrency what do you think is the solution of handling fear and doubt in cryptocurrency trading? 

Fear, as in many cases, not only here in this world of cryptocurrencies, is handled with study and a lot of knowledge in order to be sure of your investment bet with knowledge is much easier.

• +2 1

Fear is a natural thing. Do not worry, but in order to reduce this fear, you must gain extensive knowledge about trading and investing, and consult experts in this field, and with this you will reduce losses, and also fear will decrease, knowledge and adventure are the basis of success.

Edited by Maya20
  • +1 1

This is at first I mean that this condition face mainly the newbies. And for those i want to say that they noticed the graph for a few moments and then suggest what is going on and then try. 

Handling fear in cryptocurrency trading is very easy, you don't have to put fear into your mind everything in this life involve taking risk, without risk it will be very hard to be successful in life a risk taker is a person who easy become successful so for that you need to take fear out.

You are not alone. Everybody has some fear when you are trading. The first thing is you must have adequate knowledge. Then, your expectations should not be too high whatever the market conditions are or whatever experts predict.  Always keep a stop loss when trading. Do not expect to make a profit every time you trade. Losses are part of every trade.

Fair is basic in crypto field .We have to pay attention in market and do not feel panic in any dump .Think the long time benefits of crypto and do not sell your coins in loss.

• +3 1

You don't join the new site without doing the research. The new comer who join newly crypto currency market the join easily every scam websites. But the experts people don't join the this type of website because they know about the scam website marketing plan.

• +3 1

It is important that you trust yourself and your success and, before starting, have sufficient experience, develop yourself and study in depth any trade is better.

Trade with mind not with emotions. Always have confidence in yourself and if you have good skills then trust your skills and do trading with confidence, also select a project with good studies.

Try not to attempt manage it use it. contribute certain mony by having satisfactory investigation and be situated rearmost for a considerable length of time guess possible consistently 

Look brother dread is in you so gain your trust first

According to my experience i would like to say that don't be fear of trading if you will be doing with your proper attention you will be able to make lots of profit through it and i would advice you to start your trading with small amounts so that you will be able to recieve reasonable resturn, and to avoid fear learn about trading and make experience through small trading.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:40 AM, Delgboke said:

For me i take a long breath thinks for just seconds amd then do trading amd thinks that a thing which is in my luck happens to me and i fully hopped that i would get profits from it. But sometimes i get loss and lose my money.

• +3 1

Trading requires a good technical analysis but another important part depends on the emotional factor of the trader and can affect your trading, it is best to clear your mind and focus on following the plan you made previously, I think the fear can only arise if you enter the market without stop loss and increase your preoccupation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

You have to hold your breath, my friend, and take a deep breath before trading, so that you have sufficient ability to think about the step you want to take. You should focus well before starting work, put the goal between your eyes and forget everything that confuses you and makes you afraid to succeed and increase your profits. If you take these steps you will be successful and achieve what you want from trading

Traders have to control their emotion in trading else they will be making mistake by following  there emotion, just take  a deep breath and believe in yourself and make any transaction you want to make. 

It is important that you trust yourself and your success and, before starting, have sufficient experience, develop yourself and study in depth any trade is better.

Trade with mind not with emotions. Always have confidence in yourself and if you have good skills then trust your skills and do trading with confidence, also select a project with good studies.

Try not to attempt manage it use it. contribute certain mony by having satisfactory investigation and be situated rearmost for a considerable length of time guess possible consistently 

Look brother dread is in you so gain your trust first

According to my experience i would like to say that don't be fear of trading if you will be doing with your proper attention you will be able to make lots of profit through it and i would advice you to start your trading with small amounts so that you will be able to receive reasonable return, and to avoid fear learn about trading and make experience through small trading.

• +3 1

You need to learn, master the analysis, and trust your analyzes as you set goals and entry areas and stick to them And to adopt long or medium-term deals, this matter does not require continuous monitoring of the market.

• +1 1